This totally creeped me out!!! (photo)

Options

Replies

• bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I just saw paranormal activity 3 - I would have had to leave the house til my husband got home, hahaha

ROFL!!!!!!!!!
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    Hysterical!
  • kadoodle76
    Options
    my son had an Ernie doll when he was a baby that would randomly in the middle of the night say "I'm soooo sleeepy!" scared the livin crap outta me. :frown:
  • bjohs
    Options
    We had an uneventful night... I think. :) Jesse & Woody were safely tucked away in my daughter's room so I supposed it could be that I didn't hear them. They better behave themselves today. My heart can't take another scare like that!!! LOL
  • Emily102102
    Emily102102 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    LMAO! That is crazy
  • bjohs
    Options
    my son had an Ernie doll when he was a baby that would randomly in the middle of the night say "I'm soooo sleeepy!" scared the livin crap outta me. :frown:

I always thought Ernie (and Bert) were creepy anyway! ROFL!
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I collect porcelain dolls, and I have them displayed in the guest bedroom. When my neice came to visit me I put her in this room. The next morning I walked into the room to straighten the bed, and all the dolls have washclothes over their faces. She said she couldn't sleep because she felt like they were all staring at her. Now, I guess I should tell you that I have about 20 dolls in there....lol :laugh:
  • cairns19
    Options
    I have always thought that.....sneaky toys!
  • bjohs
    Options
    I collect porcelain dolls, and I have them displayed in the guest bedroom. When my neice came to visit me I put her in this room. The next morning I walked into the room to straighten the bed, and all the dolls have washclothes over their faces. She said she couldn't sleep because she felt like they were all staring at her. Now, I guess I should tell you that I have about 20 dolls in there....lol :laugh:

Yep, I would have slept on the couch. LMBO!
  • bjohs
    Options
    YIKES! Jesse just talked to me again this morning! "Howdy! So whatcha doin' today?" That's it...bye bye batteries!!! :-0
  • PZlady
    PZlady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    THANKS! I needed the laugh! My daughter's pooch is wonder watchdog, too. HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • bjohs
    Options
    THANKS! I needed the laugh! My daughter's pooch is wonder watchdog, too. HAHAHAHAHAHA

At least our dog didn't puke all over the rug this time! But I did find him sleeping (hiding?) in a clean clothes hamper. He had burrowed way down in to the clothes too. LOL! What a wuss!!! He's all Mr. Tough Guy when the UPS man comes to the door though. :D
  • bjohs
    Options
    I'm beginning to wonder if taking the batteries out was a good idea. What if she talks with no batteries??? I think I would have to kill it with fire! You know... roasted marshmallows ala Jesse! LOL
  • bjohs
    Options
    Update on the talking toys... Woody has started talking on his own now too. Stupid batteries. LOL!
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Omg, scary! Time to sell those little creeps at a yard sale.
  • JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options

Yeah Jessie gets around...

No I don't!
  • bjohs
    Options
    Omg, scary! Time to sell those little creeps at a yard sale.

I know, right???!!!
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    That's hilarious!
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm strange... but it doesn't creep me out. They are good intentioned...
  • tammy1005
    tammy1005 Posts: 62
    Options
    LMAO!!!