30 Day Shred - June!

Options

Replies

• krbates84
    krbates84 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I finished Day 3 Level 1 today...and OH MY GOSH it hurts to walk...my thighs and calves are KILLING me! It has to get easier to deal with. Keep it up! We can do this!!!
  • cindyb6045
    cindyb6045 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    bump
  • annttvldz
    annttvldz Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Can I join? I'm going to start 30DS as soon as I get off of work today. I did 20 days of it 3 years ago with my daughter and it was still hard. But now I have been doing P90X 4-5 days a week, with the exception of the last week :(, so I feel like I am in way better shape than I was back then. I just feel P90X takes up too much time. I really liked it, but I'm not much of a morning person and thats when I would have to do it.

I will post my stats in a bit.

Thanks
    Annette
  • rainbowbandit
    rainbowbandit Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just ordered mine!
  • FatSlayer1016
    FatSlayer1016 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Just completed DAY 1 of 30DS!! Holy crap! I almost gave up before I could even begin when I couldn't get the DVD player in my school's weight room to work, nor a laptop, or a desktop. FInally, I went back to my classroom and used a desktop there only to find that there was no sound! GRRR!! By then I was pi$$ed! The frustration helped me stick through it even when I thought my lungs and quads where going to give out! I kept thinking of this thread and knew that I had to keep going!!

Thanks guys and gals!!!

Will post my measurements whenever I find a tape, and my beginning weight is 227.
  • emanna11
    emanna11 Posts: 57
    Options
    OK, today was my first day...D1L1... was excited it was only 20 minutes long (lol)!

My starting stats:
    SW: 185.0
    NK:13 1/4"
    B:41"
    W:43 1/4"
    H:49 1/4"
    Arms:15"
    Thighs: 25 1/4"

I am still doing my usual exercises too, so hoping for some awesome results! My goal is to not have to do girl push ups by the end.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
  • musicalityphan
    Options
    I'm in! Just started yesterday, and hopefully I can convince myself and my husband to do it everyday. For those of you that have done it before-- does the all over soreness go away after a few days, or will it be here all month?
  • kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Level 2 tomorrow and I'm scared from reading this thread. I haven't even peeked to see what is ahead. I'm amazed already at my increased endurance and arm strength from Level 1. This is an amazing workout.
  • karincarney
    karincarney Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am in. I keep starting-do 3-4 days and then stop for 5 days. I want to stick with it! Left off 4 days ago on level 2
  • yami0385
    yami0385 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    How does 30 day shred work?
  • Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 4 done. It should have been day 5 but I took yesterday off. I'm almost at the half way point and still haven't lost a single gram. OH well it doesn't really matter as I have lost many inches.

After todays shred I had collapsed on the sofa with a chocolate milk and my partner was trying to guilt me about my food choice saying "What would Jillian say". I replied that Jillian would be proud of me (I have read somewhere on MFP about Jillian recommending chocolate milk after a workout to help repair the muscles).
  • puckers82
    puckers82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just started yesterday, and hopefully I can convince myself and my husband to do it everyday. For those of you that have done it before-- does the all over soreness go away after a few days, or will it be here all month?

It goes within a week, or did for me anyway. The first 4/5 days was hell and i could hardly walk!

I did level 1 again today after finishing all 30 days and having 2 days off. Not sure if im gonna do this again or go on to ripped in 30. If i did it again it would be with bigger weights than before.
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    How does 30 day shred work?

I have been told that you gotta do each level for 10 days.. Then go to the level 2 for 10 days then level 3 for 10 days.

I did been doing 30 day shred every day straight. Only skipped 1 day because I was feeling sick (cold)

So this is what I did.. I did level 1 for 10 days, Level 2 for 10 days and then level 3 for 10 days straight. I am almost done with 30 day shred. Just finished the 4th day last night level 3

I also lost 11 pounds in this program plus I also walked every night too
  • Stalh
    Stalh Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm in, I was doing this on my own before I saw this post. ON day 5 of the shred.
    I have owned this movie for like 2 years and never made it all the way though.
  • fattytofittnesschick
    Options
    I'm new to this website..but I started yesterday and I am a little sore. I'm about to pop in the dvd for day 2. We can do this!
  • LeellenMack
    LeellenMack Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Ok getting ready to do L1D2 and have one quest for suggestions:

I had an issue with the , ummmm, bouncing during the jumping jacks and butt kicks. I had to hold them in place and I was wearing a sports bra.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry if TMI
  • Missita84
    Missita84 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just finished Level 1, Day 2 this morning! My arms are so tired, but in a great way! I'm really excited to keep going with this!
  • Stalh
    Stalh Posts: 14
    Options
    It gets easier, I felt the same way. Every muscle in my body hurt.
    Today is day 5 and No pain. I am on level one and I can almost make it threw without stopping.:wink:
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Today should be day 8 for me level 1, but my knee is sending out little stabs of pain when I walk. I wanted to go straight through without missing any days, but I am thinking maybe a day of rest might be called for, what do you think. Maybe I will just go for a walk....
  • darklydisturbed
    darklydisturbed Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    what is 30DS?