Worst Date Ever

Options
polarsjewel
polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
From the radio today. They had people call in with their worst dates ever. It is amazeballs the nerve some people have!! One woman phoned in to say that she had been talking to this guy quite a bit on the phone before they decided to actually meet. They set a date and a place to go, she brought a friend along "to be on the safe side" since his place was on the way to where they were going, she said she would pick him up. When she rang the doorbell, he answered completely butt naked!!! I have been lucky enough to never have a date that bad.

What are your dating horror stories?

Replies

• gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I once went on a date with a girl who I got along with really well who only decided to reveal to me AFTER I'd taken her out and paid for a lot of things that she wasn't interested in any sort of a relationship with another girl, she was just curious about the sex side of it.

1.) You don't go on an actual, proper date with someone if you intentions are purely sex-based without telling them that first and 2.) I am no one's goddamn experiment and I really abhor anybody who thinks I'd be willing to cater to their curiosity.

So yup. It sucked. I actually liked her n' all.
  • CruellaClo
    CruellaClo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Once I went on a first date with a guy..... within 15 minutes he told me he couldn't wait to climb my mountains (boobs) he just creeped me out. So I excused myself to go to the restroom... and I slipped out. He left me a message telling me off... and then had the nerve to tell me I owed him 6.50 for the drink and to send him a check!!!!! Rude men suck
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    a guy I went out with a little older really had it together . Handsome, good job, gentleman, sweet... THE WORST table manners ever... was so humiliating to go out in public
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I didn't even make it on a date with this one guy.....He was overly fit-bordering on steroid usage...which I'm into healthy but not really a guy with biceps bigger than my face. Now, I was about 40 lbs lighter at the time and he contacted me on a dating site. Every time he would ask me out and the first time I simply declined because I wasn't interested (we had nothing in common, plus at the time I was looking for friends more than dates and stated such in my profile). His next message had him stating that I was probably a lesbian, but he asked me out at the end. Again, I declined. The third and fourth messages I received were extremely derogatory with him stating that he only wanted to use me to get to my friends and I was the type of girl he'd get drunk and use for practice and spit just about every rude thing out that he could...but the last sentence was always him saying, "But for real, we should go out." Lucky for me I actually had self confidence at the time and laughed it off, but it made me sad to think that there are girls out there that would have fallen for the whole "treat you like **** to get you to date me" act.
  • chicky89
    chicky89 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Car accident... Big one...

On the way home from our date, some jerk cut me off, and I rolled my car, and it caught fire...
  • laughingnome
    laughingnome Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I had a date with a "boy" from junior high, my first boyfriend couldn't get over him. We went out 10 years later and he ordered my dinner because he wanted to try both his and my dishes. I was a vegetarian at the time which he knew but ordered meat in both meals. didn't last long second time around what a jerk
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    From the radio today. They had people call in with their worst dates ever. It is amazeballs the nerve some people have!! One woman phoned in to say that she had been talking to this guy quite a bit on the phone before they decided to actually meet. They set a date and a place to go, she brought a friend along "to be on the safe side" since his place was on the way to where they were going, she said she would pick him up. When she rang the doorbell, he answered completely butt naked!!! I have been lucky enough to never have a date that bad.

What are your dating horror stories?

lol
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Car accident... Big one...

On the way home from our date, some jerk cut me off, and I rolled my car, and it caught fire...

WHOA!!
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Went out to dinner and he asked if I just wanted to skip all the other plans and go back to his place and **. =/ I wanted to get up and just leave right then. To top that off, he basically pouted the rest of the night during the whole date. 26 and acts like he's 12... Couldn't believe he actually kept texting me constantly after that, I ignored him after that date..
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I went on a date with a guy who spent the entire time bragging about his band. I said I was hungry and his response was "I already ate." Then he checked out a girl right in front of me... and not just a glance. He actually turned his body to stare at her butt.
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Met up for coffee and he just kind of sat there acting aloof and distant, like he was cooler than me. He made zero effort to keep the conversation going, and I was asking all the questions and getting lame or short answers and he'd just sit there in silence and stare off into the parking lot. It was like, why the hell did you even show up? And we'd been texting for a few days prior, and he seemed comfortable. He knew what I looked like, so it can't be that my appearance shut him off (I don't think) but yeah, never talked to him again. Don't know what the heck was up with that.
  • jcclsn
    jcclsn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My worst date ever- the guy showed up 30 minutes late and had a coworker he had to drop off before our date could begin. We get to his friends house and the guy realizes he left his keys at their work so he has no way to get inside. My date offers to take the guy to drop him off at his roommate's place of employment. This ends up being one of those gas stations that makes pizza there. My date turns to me and says we should just eat here since the pizza is pretty good. He goes and buys himself a slice and a coke and seems surprised when I don't go do the same. Needless to say it was our only date. I later found out he told a mutual friend of ours that I was stuck up cause I would go out with him again. :/
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    When I was around 22 I went on a date with this guy, we met at a bar a few nights before. He asked me to marry him, he was 10 years older then me, I never called him again. :laugh:
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    We went diving around and he was showing me where people go drag racing around town. Then he took me back to his apartment so I could go home because he wanted to go out and have fun. Ummm.... I should have never seen him again - it would have saved me years of annoyance!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    My worst date...may not be horrific to many...but it was for me...

I went to this restaurant with this guy and first off...he said he wasn't hungry just wanted to take me to eat...UMM:indifferent: ..After being there 5 minutes I notice everyone the waitress, bartender, and other staff knew him... He played this cocky role like yeah I get out and this one of my favorite restaurant....but when one lady came over and was like"Kesha nice to see you again" :huh: ..I realized that he bring all his dates to this restaurant and possibly use to work there...It was something terrible...I couldn't get out there fast enough...I should have known when he wanted me to drive and meet him.....Once I got ready to leave left lights on and my battery was dead...needed a jump off from him....WORST EVER!!!!
  • kettle_belle83
    kettle_belle83 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Fortunately I don't have a lot of dating horror stories. Some pretty embarrassing ones though!!! I'll share one of those. I'll warn you it's a little gross. A guy I was friends with for a long time asked me to go to a football game with him. I knew he was interested in being more than just friends. I decided to go and I guess you could call it a date...especially since another couple went with us. We tailgated prior to the game and lets just say those boys like to drink!! Stupidly I tried to keep up with them. BIG mistake!!! Now normally I can hold my alcohol, or at least I used to be able to. I'm not too big of a drinker anymore. Not even halfway into the second quarter I felt like I was going to be sick. I got up and went to the bathroom and sure enough I puked. I felt a little better. I went back to my seat continued watching the game and not 10 minutes later I got the urge to throw up again. Only this time there was no way I was making it to the bathroom! I looked around to see if there was something I could throw up into and found nothing. Before I realized it was even happening I was puking at his feet. Talk about embarrassing!!!!!!!! Luckily for me he didn't freak out and really didn't make a big deal out of it at all. I managed to sit through the game without another incident. Afterwards I apologized profusely. He was very cool and understanding about it THANK GOD!!! We remain friends and I believe he's still interested in being more despite what happened that day. I learned a major lesson here!
  • sunkissedxo20
    Options
    Please keep in mind this all happened in ONE date:

1) Didn't realize he wanted to close the car door for me...so I accidentally slammed his fingers in between the car door

2) He texted while driving

3) Then he picked up a phone call ...while driving

4)...it was obvious it was another girl

5) Then he missed the exit on the highway because of it

6) Then after realizing he REVERSED...on the HIGHWAY

7) He drove me home and I forget what he said but basically asked for sex

8) Then he claimed to be "tired" and proceeded to sleep in his car...in hopes that I'd invite him in

Needless to say I never saw him again
  • kettle_belle83
    kettle_belle83 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Please keep in mind this all happened in ONE date:

1) Didn't realize he wanted to close the car door for me...so I accidentally slammed his fingers in between the car door

2) He texted while driving

3) Then he picked up a phone call ...while driving

4)...it was obvious it was another girl

5) Then he missed the exit on the highway because of it

6) Then after realizing he REVERSED...on the HIGHWAY

7) He drove me home and I forget what he said but basically asked for sex

8) Then he claimed to be "tired" and proceeded to sleep in his car...in hopes that I'd invite him in

Needless to say I never saw him again

WOW!!!! That's bad!
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My worst date was with my first (somewhat) serious relationship. I was 18 and I just drove my boyfriend to walmart. He had to "go buy something". Then after we went to a sub shop and before we got of the car he handed my a ring box and said, "here, you wanted to get married?"

Yeah Thanks for the ring you pawned for $6, that went to your wendy's lunch!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    I went out with a woman who insisted on driving me around to several places she had thought about committing suicide. Not sure if that was supposed to be some kind of warning....but romantic it was not.