Looking for mommy friends

Options
123457»

Replies

• jollycathy
    jollycathy Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi please add me. I'm new here and looking for friends. I have one child, 4 years old but I still look just as big as I did when I was preggie! :(
  • Busymomo5
    Busymomo5 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom to 5 kids....17,14,9 boys and 11,6 girls. Add me if you like.
  • chocola302003
    chocola302003 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i know this is off topic but please if anyone have girls please post how to potty train am struggling with my two year old daughter what do i need to look for what do i need to do help me the expensive pull ups are wearing my pockets thin 10 a week at preschool thats 40 a month alone and about 56 at home. HELP.
  • chocola302003
    chocola302003 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    you have a handful how do you do it any tips on potty training girls
  • rcazjsmom
    rcazjsmom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am a mommy of 5 ages 14, 12, 11, 3, and 1 I have 55lbs to go. feel free to add me
  • LAS_1980
    LAS_1980 Posts: 156
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am a stay at home Mom to an almost 5 month old baby girl and have 2 stepchildren full time that are 10 and 12. I need all the help and motivation I can get and I love MFP! It is wonderful!!! :)
  • mommyof5kids
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I have 5 kids...3 boys and 2 girls. My oldest is 11 (boy), then a 91/2 year old (girl), a 7 1/2 year old (boy), a 4 1/2 year old (boy) and an alomst 3 year old (girl). I am aways looking for new friends so we can encourage each other!
  • daisysha
    daisysha Posts: 7
    Options
    I am new too what surprised me our similar thinking.
  • Wande5
    Wande5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3, add me if you want to. :)
  • sueannerojas
    Options
    im a mommy of 3 girls 7,4,10 month old please add me all mommys
  • barbortega
    barbortega Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy too and my husband is not interested in a healthy lifestyle. I need al the help I can get!. My little girl is going to be 2 at the end of the month and I still have the baby weight.

Add me too!