Worst Date Ever

Options

Replies

• YennaBean
    YennaBean Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I went on a date with a guy who spent the entire time bragging about his band. I said I was hungry and his response was "I already ate." Then he checked out a girl right in front of me... and not just a glance. He actually turned his body to stare at her butt.

That's messed up!! Ugh. Men.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I met this dude online ...when i was 23. We hit it off really well and he lived out of town ( this was when i was in Canada). So he came to meet up with me and the first date went really well, except that after everything, he had forgotten his wallet...the bill was 10$..we just had coffee so it wasnt a problem and i paid it.

Then the next date he said he was going to take me to dinner at the revolving restaurant up in the CN Tower..so i was excited and the date went awesome again....then there it was again...he forgot his wallet.

the bill was 73$....and i didnt have a choice. I had to pay.

:sad:

He didnt say anything about it at all..and the next time he asked me out again i made a joke about him not forgetting his wallet, and he got so upset with me, saying that those were honest mistakes and that i should have had the money anyways!!..needless to say...i didnt hear from him again nor did i look for him after that.
  • DrewMaxwell
    DrewMaxwell Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I met this dude online ...when i was 23. We hit it off really well and he lived out of town ( this was when i was in Canada). So he came to meet up with me and the first date went really well, except that after everything, he had forgotten his wallet...the bill was 10$..we just had coffee so it wasnt a problem and i paid it.

Then the next date he said he was going to take me to dinner at the revolving restaurant up in the CN Tower..so i was excited and the date went awesome again....then there it was again...he forgot his wallet.

I hope there wasn't a 3rd :wink:
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options

I hope there wasn't a 3rd :wink:

i so dumb!!! haha i was just explaining the rest! ^^^
  • kanonxbou47
    kanonxbou47 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Once I went to meet a guy I had been texting. I was with a friend, as was he, it was casual.
    Then he texted me, said, "look behind u" and he was there and said literally, this is all he said, "Hey, I'm gonna go buy some weed." So I was like...okay.

So I waited there with my friend for a couple of hours, then the guy came back like "hey you down to smoke?" I figured, why not, so then he led me up this enormous hill, and I had an asthma attack and had to suppress it because I was embarrassed. And my friend, who has the same name as me, was there too, but she was totally not down to smoke.

...so she told him she had lung cancer.

So it was like this.
    Guy: -smoooooooooooooooooke-
    Me: -failsmoke-
    othersarah: i have lung cancer
    Guy: so...
    me: yeah... how bout that kanye west
    guy: i don't know anything about him
    me: he's a *kitten*
    guy: i knew that
    me: that's all you need to know

So then I only got slightly high. Like, I'm easily amused and artistic-minded enough that the only effect was I wanted frozen yogurt. And it wasn't that fun, and the guy just stayed up there on the hill when my friend and I left.

I was wearing a corset for maximum tits, and I came home with a corset-shaped sunburn.

And that's how that went.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Never had a worst date. Met my husband online in July 2006 when I was 23 years old, he asked me to marry him on the phone in April 2007, and we met in person in July 2007. He gave me his dog tags and $200 before I went home (we lived 10 hours from eachother). We decided to get married in a court house 4 months after that in November 2007. He was the first boyfriend I ever had.
  • iluveggies
    Options
    funny stuff!

mine is short and sweet. was on a date with a guy and thought it was going well, until he asked the ice cream girl out on a date. yep, right in front of me. booo!
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I could write a book on bad dates.
    I usually tell the horror story date but I will tell you guys a funny one. Crazy as hell actually.

So I had been seeing this guy for a while and we really liked each other. Apparently a little too much on his end. We decided to take the relationship to the 'next level'. I would say about 30 secs to a min. Into it he yells like he is in pain, falls over and is out completely cold on the floor. I start freaking out like....omg this dude just had a heart attack. I hop up..check his vitals and start trying to wake him up. I get up run to the kitchen for my purse to find my cell phone and dial 911. Before I get the phone he gets up and says ' no no no I'm ok'. I am straight panicked and confused at this point. And he admits to me that he faked passing out so that I wouldn't know he was 'done' so fast.
    I couldnt stop laughing. I picked up my things and left still trying not to pass out myself from laughing so hard.
    Never saw him again.
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    these are great! ok

also the online blind date thing - guy wants me to meet him at his local pub because 'his car's in the shop'
    The 'pub' was a DIVE I wouldn't be caught dead in - the guy is VERY large (he lied) unkempt and wearing dirty sweats .. looked like he had not bathed in DAYS.
    So I tell him ... I gotta go, I can't drink in this place, (I don't drink beer & dives don't serve wine) and tried to politely explain I expected him to at least wash his face & comb his hair - mind you, I was dressed to impress for a 1st date.

so then he 'begs' a ride home ... cause his car's in the shop u know (didn't he walk there?) so I reluctantly agree. we get to his house and suddenly, out of nowhere he gets me in a headlock saying 'gimme a goodnite kiss'

bad move. cricket doesn't play that - went immediately into rape self-defense mode & punched him in his throat. he's hacking & choking while I went around & dragged him out of my car & drove off. I think the date's over right? no. 2 mins later I see flashing blue lights .... he called the cops & told them I ASSAULTED HIM! I got arrested
    That sucks!! but I am cracking up.
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    I usually tell the horror story date but I will tell you guys a funny one. Crazy as hell actually.

So I had been seeing this guy for a while and we really liked each other. Apparently a little too much on his end. We decided to take the relationship to the 'next level'. I would say about 30 secs to a min. Into it he yells like he is in pain, falls over and is out completely cold on the floor. I start freaking out like....omg this dude just had a heart attack. I hop up..check his vitals and start trying to wake him up. I get up run to the kitchen for my purse to find my cell phone and dial 911. Before I get the phone he gets up and says ' no no no I'm ok'. I am straight panicked and confused at this point. And he admits to me that he faked passing out so that I wouldn't know he was 'done' so fast.
    I couldnt stop laughing. I picked up my things and left still trying not to pass out myself from laughing so hard.
    Never saw him again.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ONE03
    ONE03 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    It was a blind date, and I was about an hour late or more. On my way there, an elderly couple asked me for directions. They were lost and from another country. I kinda saw my parents in them who also aren't from here and had to rely on the kindness of others to get around, when I was little. So I finally arrived to the date with an elderly couple in tow. They were with us the whole time going from museum to museum. She actually asked me out on another date afterwards.
  • ONE03
    ONE03 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    bad move. cricket doesn't play that - went immediately into rape self-defense mode & punched him in his throat. he's hacking & choking while I went around & dragged him out of my car & drove off. I think the date's over right? no. 2 mins later I see flashing blue lights .... he called the cops & told them I ASSAULTED HIM! I got arrested

people like that exist? :noway:
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    these are great! ok

also the online blind date thing - guy wants me to meet him at his local pub because 'his car's in the shop'
    The 'pub' was a DIVE I wouldn't be caught dead in - the guy is VERY large (he lied) unkempt and wearing dirty sweats .. looked like he had not bathed in DAYS.
    So I tell him ... I gotta go, I can't drink in this place, (I don't drink beer & dives don't serve wine) and tried to politely explain I expected him to at least wash his face & comb his hair - mind you, I was dressed to impress for a 1st date.

so then he 'begs' a ride home ... cause his car's in the shop u know (didn't he walk there?) so I reluctantly agree. we get to his house and suddenly, out of nowhere he gets me in a headlock saying 'gimme a goodnite kiss'

Seriously???? Sticking up for yourself wasn't your fault!!!!!
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    WOW it kinda makes me glad i dont date and didnt but day i met my now hubby was kinda random

i went to a takeout for chips after college hungry call for fries and he trys all the usual chat up lines to be greeted with like ye really not interested he proposed 20minutes later on one knee all the romantic stuff thats great if you had know the person for a long time little old ladies at the bus stop thought he was such a charmer and i wanted to run away from the nut job who i didnt know but crazy as i am i did agree to a date almost a non starter as his first words were i just saw 2 fairies and tinky winky would have run away but some bloke while wetting himself at expression on my face explained it was a charity thing they were dressed up collecting money and guy wasnt crazy loon date did go well he paid for meal and movie made me laugh no try to grab me or expect anything and i did agree to see him again been married just over 14years so not all bad just a good job that bloke explained the seeing things or i may have run away and been saying non starter
  • rcc1988
    rcc1988 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    * His family showed up when he came to pick me up, armed with cameras. I was NOT informed that would happen. I'm sure I looked like a frightened baboon in every photo.
    * Introduced me to everyone in the room, none of whom seemed to actually be his friends.
    * Took photographs of people at our dinner table while they ate even after they angrily told him to stop, then proudly and loudly told me that he was like a nature photographer and wanted to take pictures of people when they weren't expecting it so they were "natural". Again, none of these people were his friends.
    * Kept arranging my purse with some flowers and silverware into some weird architectural arrangement on the table literally every time I put it down (and took it out of my hands to do it when I didn't).
    * Asked to go steady. I politely said no.
    * Told me he loved me. I said....thank you?
    * Grabbed my head and forced it onto his shoulder.
    * Touched my thigh about 600 times
    * Crossed his leg over mine - uh, what?
    * Kissed me
    * Grabbed my head and forced it onto his shoulder a few more times
    * Fell asleep on me

At one point I started guzzling water every time the waiter would put some in front of me just so I could fill the awkward silences and have a chance to escape to the ladies' room just to get away from him (he spent the whole night breathing-distance from me at all times). So what did he do? Comment on the fact that I sure had to use the restroom a lot. Loudly. At the dinner table. Yeesh! :laugh:
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    I worked at a hotel, and got along really well with one of the waitresses that worked in the hotel bar. I asked her out to see a band at the El Mocambo in Toronto, a small venue with a reputation for bringing in bands out of all proportion to the size of the place. The Rolling Stones did a stint there and recorded a live LP there. I picked her up at her place, and we played some music and had a couple of drinks, then headed off to the show. When we got to the ElMo there weren't many seats, so we had to sit right in front of the stage. When the band came on it was really loud. I loved it, but she didn't and complained. I scouted around and managed to find other seats pretty much as far away from the stage as you could get. We relocated but because the room was tiny, we weren't a great deal farther away. It was still too loud and the complaining became shrill. I said 'You did know the ElMo was tiny right?' I finally said 'Fine we'll go somewhere else.' When we got outside she really teed off. She started yelling at me that the only reason I had asked her out was because I knew she was pregnant, and therefore would put out! Excuse me, but how in God's name was I supposed to know that? It was a nightmare.
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options

Never saw him again.

Oh.

My.

GOD.

That is so effing hysterical. I'm dying.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    From the radio today. They had people call in with their worst dates ever. It is amazeballs the nerve some people have!! One woman phoned in to say that she had been talking to this guy quite a bit on the phone before they decided to actually meet. They set a date and a place to go, she brought a friend along "to be on the safe side" since his place was on the way to where they were going, she said she would pick him up. When she rang the doorbell, he answered completely butt naked!!! I have been lucky enough to never have a date that bad.

What are your dating horror stories?

:sad: :noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    * His family showed up when he came to pick me up, armed with cameras. I was NOT informed that would happen. I'm sure I looked like a frightened baboon in every photo.
    * Introduced me to everyone in the room, none of whom seemed to actually be his friends.
    * Took photographs of people at our dinner table while they ate even after they angrily told him to stop, then proudly and loudly told me that he was like a nature photographer and wanted to take pictures of people when they weren't expecting it so they were "natural". Again, none of these people were his friends.
    * Kept arranging my purse with some flowers and silverware into some weird architectural arrangement on the table literally every time I put it down (and took it out of my hands to do it when I didn't).
    * Asked to go steady. I politely said no.
    * Told me he loved me. I said....thank you?
    * Grabbed my head and forced it onto his shoulder.
    * Touched my thigh about 600 times
    * Crossed his leg over mine - uh, what?
    * Kissed me
    * Grabbed my head and forced it onto his shoulder a few more times
    * Fell asleep on me

At one point I started guzzling water every time the waiter would put some in front of me just so I could fill the awkward silences and have a chance to escape to the ladies' room just to get away from him (he spent the whole night breathing-distance from me at all times). So what did he do? Comment on the fact that I sure had to use the restroom a lot. Loudly. At the dinner table. Yeesh! :laugh:

sorry but :laugh:
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    We decided to take the relationship to the 'next level'. I would say about 30 secs to a min. Into it he yells like he is in pain, falls over and is out completely cold on the floor. I start freaking out like....omg this dude just had a heart attack. I hop up..check his vitals and start trying to wake him up. I get up run to the kitchen for my purse to find my cell phone and dial 911. Before I get the phone he gets up and says ' no no no I'm ok'. I am straight panicked and confused at this point. And he admits to me that he faked passing out so that I wouldn't know he was 'done' so fast.
    Never saw him again.

LOL!!! That's a classic!