What annoys you?

Options

Replies

• ab_shutterbug
    ab_shutterbug Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Not much

Except people who love pointing their finger at others just to make themselves feel better

I used to have a friend like that. The moment she loudly criticized me for not eating the last wrinkly sausage from the scottish breakfast, I knew where we were going :P i mean, come on, leave me alone.

I agree - I would rather focus on the positive. (PS - I had a "best friend" like yours and finally realized that she made me feel like crap so we haven't talked in years and I have lots of new and much nicer friends now!)
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I hate drama
    I can't stand politics
    I hate people who abuse welfare
    I can't stand hearing kids curse in front of me( you bet I will go up to you and say something)
    I get so pissed off at people who drink almost of the juice and leave just a sip so they don't have to wash the pitcher.

OMG I could go on
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    People who have to insert the word f*#k into every sentence! No other word in the english language is used as so many parts of speech.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Nickelback and anybody who thinks they are good.
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    1. Loud children
    2. Quiet children
    3. Children in restaurants
    4. Children on planes
    5. People posting pictures of their kids on everything
    6. People talking about their kids disgusting bowel movements or sickness and acting like its OK
    7. People who are pushy with religion or bring it up when not at all related to conversation
    8. People who post anti abortion stuff everywhere
    9. People who blame genetics for being overweight or claim fit people are fit from genetics not hard work
    10. The amount of money our governments spend on overweight people and then those overweight people claiming it only affects them

Maybe this is stating the obvious, but I take it you're not a parent.
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    1. People with bad teeth
    2. Apple-shaped women
    3. Smelly people
    4. People who only buy clothes on clearance
    5. Religious fervor
    6. People who refuse to use proper grammar and spelling whilst texting
    7. Parents who allow their children to scream, cry, moan, whimper or otherwise be an annoying little twit in public.
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    1. People with bad teeth
    2. Apple-shaped women
    3. Smelly people
    5. Religious fervor
    7. Parents who allow their children to scream, cry, moan, whimper or otherwise be an annoying little twit in public.

^^ I resent #4 . You bet your A%$ I will go to clearance first before I shop
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    1) people who hate everything, and everybody and only speak negatively
    2) parents that let their kids smoke, drink, and screw whoever they want
    3) People who take off work for their Birthday.. come on.. your not a kid
    4) My own crying baby when she really needs to be quiet..like in a restaurant!
    5) If my kids eat my last Banana

I also dont want to focus on the negative, lets start a thread about what we love about life
  • persephone87
    persephone87 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    This list is WAYYYY too long as a 'what annoys you' so instead I'll say what doesn't annoy me, polite kind thoughtful intelligent human beings... that covers it lol
  • Reneece_pr
    Reneece_pr Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Maybe the wrong place to post this lol but I dont care, this annoys me!

Over weight people who make their weight like the elephant in the room. Like constantly making jokes about themselves and their weight, for example, at a dinner party saying something along the lines of "I'm surprised you didn't just give me the whole pot, I mean I'm a big girl/guy..." There's no need! There's no need at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The same applies for people who makes any situation unecessarily awkward by joking about themselves, its not fun for anyone :o
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who was annoyed with Freaky Friday? I mean come on, Lindy Lohan plays some rocker who knows so much about music and doesn't even know who Stevie Nicks is?
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    being told that i'm too fat to be a Personal Trainer. i'm working on it. plus there's still a year til i finish my course.
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    5. People who treat the drive-thru girl/checkout guy/etc. with not an iota of respect. I hate it when people treat them like they're machines, not people. Or even worse, when they're totally rude. No excuse for this kind of behavior.
    6. People who make twice my salary and complain about not having money. I have a friend like this. He and his chick waste his money on everything from cloothes to trips to the coast and then wonder why they can make rent.

These. I work in fast food, getting the most rude, obnoxious customers and get paid $15 an hour whilst my friend gets paid almost $1000 per week (I get from 300-400 if lucky) and complains about being broke,..
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    1. People with bad teeth
    2. Apple-shaped women
    3. Smelly people
    5. Religious fervor

^^ I resent #4 . You bet your A%$ I will go to clearance first before I shop
    yuup specially whilst losing weight, why spend $100 on a pair of jeans which will be too big in a couple of months?
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    Probs gonna get flamed for this...

People who tell me it's my fault my brother beats the **** outta me and that it's "okay" cos he is autistic. NO. STFU. It is NEVER ok.
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    People with bad manners and people that remind me of Eyore(from Winnie the Pooh), "oh, bother...." Be happy dammit, we only live once. Make the most of your life.....;-)
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    ehem...ok... lol here we go:
    1.judgy ppl
    2.smell of fresh or stale smoke
    3.my mother in law to be... lol
    4.dirty ppl--> my mother in law to be again...
    5.ppl who come to my job stank drunk at 10 am and hit on me.... ewwwww
    6.religious fanatics who push their beliefs on others AND ppl who claim to be Godly and are hateful, rude and gossip ....def gossip (just moved to a small "church" town full of mean spirited ppl. just cause u sit in pew for a few hours a week, doesnt make u a good person)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Spelling police annoy me!

People who put others down to make themselves feel better or smarter annoy me!

People who judge others because of what they log for exercise annoy me!

Forum trolls annoy me!

Cleanses, de-toxing and other 'diet fads' annoy me.

People who don't read the MFP TOS and keep violating it by putting people down about spelling, forum topics, etc. annoy me..

Spiders annoy me.

Bullies annoy me.

People who quote unscientific info in regards to sugar substitutes, etc. annoy me.
  • ashb1216
    ashb1216 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    1. People that do not use their turning signals !! As much as I would like to read your mind, I can't !!

2. People that judge too quickly! You never know what someone's story is unless you ask or take the time to put your "stereotypical thoughts" away and get to know someone

3. When the government, no matter at what level, tells me who I can love/marry... etc. ( Which also goes into Religion, STOP PUSHING YOUR VIEWS ON ME !!! ) lol I don't want my rights violated !! I mean really, just because it makes sense to you, doesn't mean it makes sense to another. There is no 1 truth, there are many truths to this journey we call life. So even though, I would never get an abortion, I still want the right to get one if I choose too. If I fall in love with a woman and want to marry her, I want to be able too. etc.etc.etc
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    1. People with bad teeth
    2. Apple-shaped women
    3. Smelly people
    5. Religious fervor

Wow! Why so judgemental??

1. Have you ever considered the fact that some people may not have the money or resources to have 'good' teeth?? Or perhaps they were in an accident, assaulted, etc.??
    2. Why do people of any size annoy you?
    3. People smell for different reasons. I don't like smelling 'bad' smells either but I don't judge people for it. Some have a medical condition and then there is just plain B.O. but perhaps it's because they can't afford deodorant. They could even be homeless. You don't know.
    4. Some of the richest people (even millionaires) I know only buy clothes on clearance or from second hand stores. Do what you want but don't judge others. Also, some people may not be able to afford to buy new clothing. Again, you are predjudiced about people who don't have money.
    5. Here in America (not sure where you're from), we have the right to choose our religion.
    6. Do you like being the spelling police because it makes you feel smarter? It just makes you look judgemental. I think that most of us are 'smart' enough to decipher typos and text acronyms.
    7. Parents do not 'allow' their children to scream. It happens. You did it too. I hope your parents didn't beat you for it. I'll just assume you don't have children.

Stop being mean. I'll pray for you....