NSV- Summer dress shopping! But are these yes or no?

Options

Replies

• n8na
    n8na Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'd say no to 2, 5 and 6 and yes to the other dresses. I'd also say you could wear them at work depending a little on what you're doing but none of them is to short or something.
    Also, you look great :)
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    They're all really cute, but I like the black, white & pink, the teal floral print, and the black ones the best. The first dress seems like it would be perfect for a wedding or somewhere you'd want to be more "discreet", for lack of a better word. I don't care for the bow in the back of the 2nd dress - to me it takes away from the halter-style. Otherwise, it's really cute. The last one I like the least.

As I said, they're all cute though.

ETA: The second one would be beauitful as a maxi dress.
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

You're amazingly hot. In all of them. That is all.
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I think 1, 3, & 5 look great!
  • brneydgrlie
    brneydgrlie Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    They all look great except the last one. The last one is an extremely flattering COLOR on you, but an unflattering CUT.
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I think with the tattoos you look best in the simpler patterns - it's not that they clash, they just seem to be in competition with each other. And I think the first one, the simple white, is so sweet and looks so nice on you - and then with the tattoos - the whole look somehow ends up being the hottest out of them all, imo.

ETA: in answer to your actual question about cut - agree with those who said all but the last cut are very flattering on you. And the last one might just be something about that particular dress, because the style isn't all that different from some of the others. And the 2nd one I think is a little to revealing on top to be considered "day-to-day casual."
  • YummyTpn
    YummyTpn Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Yes to all except two and four. The floral prints are too busy with the tats, except the floral print that's black & white with the bit of pink...It works becuse of the simplicity in colour.

I like the solids best...Do you have any fun-coloured bras that you could wear with these? Like, the black would look great with a bit of hot pink bra peeking...and the white with a turquoise or something showing...I wouldn't wear the white dress with a white bra tho 'cuz it shows through the dress in a not-good way.

For the styles, cuts, and fits, I think they ALL look good! A lot of people don't like the last one, but I think it's a cut that is just looser on top than the others, not that it's unflattering. You have the kind of figure that rocks most styles and cuts, my dear! I think the biggest issue is to make sure the dresses go well with your beautiful body art.
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I like 1,2,3! The black, to me, looks kinda dressy but also casual. The printed one is adorable but might be a tad dressier. I love the white one alot though! I do like number 4 too but its deff a dressier one as well. I do not like the last one it doesnt flatter you! I think the cut that looks best on you is the white one! Cute lil summery dress!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    gawd I suck at this. I dunno why I even bother!!! I think I am gonna take 'em all back except for the black and the white one. :/
  • AshCakes88
    AshCakes88 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I like the 2nd dress the most. The others are okay.
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Love. Them. All. You did well today lol!!
  • Septlondon
    Septlondon Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look good in the style of all of them. But for me you look most classy in the plain material ones. I find the patterns a bit 'hectic' with your tattoos. But then I am a bit conservative.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Love 1 and 5. "eh" on the rest.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    gawd I suck at this. I dunno why I even bother!!! I think I am gonna take 'em all back except for the black and the white one. :/

No you don't! They are all reasonable dresses. Shopping is hard, and it's great that you are trying to branch out and try new things.
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    What's with you and the belts?? LOL! Stop it!
  • mrmv
    mrmv Posts: 95
    Options
    Black, it also has the most flattering cut
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    What's with you and the belts?? LOL! Stop it!

lol they come with them! i think i need to go further into the mall than pennies.... damn anxiety :/
  • lesbodwell
    lesbodwell Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I think they all look great on you! My favorites are 2 and 3. Not a huge fan of last one. But thats just my opinion. You can wear all of them well!
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I think I'm gonna take them back except for the white and black ones and try a different store.... This **** is hard. :/