I like skinny/fit girls...

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• GiaFox
    GiaFox Posts: 48
    Options
    I also like to admire other skinny/fat women, especially the fit ones. I am glad there is someone out there who doesn't bash on skinny women. Getting pretty sick of all this skinny bashing and all the double standards that come with it.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options

Let's not practise reverse discrimination here.

there is no such thing as reverse discrimination; it's all discrimination.

and we all discriminate because discriminate simply means to separate one thing from another.

I prefer tall, lean men. but my lovenugget is average height & weight. I also prefer foreigners, but he's American. Does that mean I love him less? HELL NO! I love him for him and I think he's hot even though he wouldn't fit what I would describe as my "ideal."

There's way more to attraction than what we dictate to ourselves and others.

I also believe it's all just simple discrimination, but I chose the term reverse discrimination to avoid a lengthy, drawn out explanation ;)

Preference is not discrimination.

I know it's not.

I was talking about people bashing him for saying he likes skinny girls, but people not bashing people for saying they like fat girls.

Got it! I agree. :smile:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I also like to admire other skinny/fat women, especially the fit ones. I am glad there is someone out there who doesn't bash on skinny women. Getting pretty sick of all this skinny bashing and all the double standards that come with it.

I used to want to be skinny but now I think that SKINNY is just blah. There is nothing attractive about a droopy looking body, to me that's what skinny is--droopy, lifeless, and rather humdrum, nothing special. FIT on the other hand takes work and that is attractive.
  • GiaFox
    GiaFox Posts: 48
    Options

I used to want to be skinny but now I think that SKINNY is just blah. There is nothing attractive about a droopy looking body, to me that's what skinny is--droopy, lifeless, and rather humdrum, nothing special. FIT on the other hand takes work and that is attractive.

By skinny I meant someone with a body like you. Skinny to me means low weight, but not the actual quality of the muscles and shape. I like skinny and toned/ripped. Like you.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options

The Nicole Ritchie look? Lol. That's why I'm here, to lose that.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options

By skinny I meant someone with a body like you. Skinny to me means low weight, but not the actual quality of the muscles and shape. I like skinny and toned/ripped. Like you.

Well that's sweet :blushing:
  • bonycheeks
    Options
    I never weighted that much, so people think I'm already skinny. But they judge just by looking at my clothes -so big- making me look thinner. I was afraid and ashamed of showing my body in public, so That's why I've started with this.
    I dont wanna lose too much weight, people would think again I want to die or be anoreic. I already know what's that and I dont want to suffer again.
    is that too much to be confident with my weight?