How accurate is YOUR driver's license weight?

Options

Replies

• karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    mine is very accurate. The state of Arkansas does not put weight on your license. Thank goodness.
  • scorpiomfs
    scorpiomfs Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    thats my goal also now its off by 54 lbs..
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    It's about 40 pounds off now. :happy:
  • patranus
    patranus Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    +2 lbs.

No matter how much "weight" I gain/lose my weight stays the same.
    (my weight never really fluctuates rather my BFP)
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Mine says 185, currently 149. My pic is from last summer,
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Not even close... lol Drivers licenses weight 421 lbs. Current weight 254 lbs... Isn't do to expire til 2014..... LOL
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I'm in NY and we don't have our weight on our license! Yay! My picture is so old, I'm sure no one believes it's me, but you have the choice to leave the old one or take a new one.
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    Thankfully... a pound less than the MISERABLE lame *kitten* lie that I gave at the DMV! WHOOT WHOOT!
  • missana221
    missana221 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Mine is the same....but not for long ;)
    My aunt on the other hand got pulled over the other day for a broken tailight and the officer quickly forgot about it when he looked at her license. Hers says 280 but now she is 145. Haha
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I tried to be honest when I renewed mine and I was 210 the lady looked at me and said no way uh huh and put my weight at 156 I am currently 193
  • shayleeloves
    Options
    there is no weight on florida drivers licenses, thank God <3
  • julesw734
    julesw734 Posts: 100
    Options
    I am about 10 pounds more then my drivers licence weight...
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    When I got it renewed four years ago I put 125 when I was 135. Now I'm 147...not sure what I'll put when I renew it, maybe 135. haha I have to see where I am when it's time.

ETA: I want to be in a state that doesn't require weight!
  • WILSONBA
    WILSONBA Posts: 197
    Options
    they don't put weight on the Florida drivers license. hmmm oh well!
  • BetherFace
    BetherFace Posts: 48
    Options
    A HA HAHAHA HAHAAHAHA I have been more than 100 pounds OVER what my driver's license says. At one point I renewed it and the woman behind the counter was like "Has anything changed? Height, hair color... weight?" And it was very hard to keep a straight face when I said "Nope!" I'm getting a little closer now but anyone who looks at that number could then look at me and see that I am clearly full of crap. But it's my loose goal weight so hopefully within the next year or so it won't be a lie anymore.
  • kenny_johnson
    kenny_johnson Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    From my heaviest:: 193 lbs
    From when I started MFP: 181 lbs
    Today: 132 lbs

But it's actually even lower than my current goal weight. I was pretty thin when I was 17/18 (when I got my license) and I never updated it.
  • misstea77
    misstea77 Posts: 2
    Options
    At the time I got it, I was maybe 10 pounds heavier. Now...I'm about 40 pounds heavier. Working my way back to what is on it.
  • pogojr
    pogojr Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I made it back to the weight on my driver's license today! Although, when I listed this weight, I pretty sure it wasn't accurate.
  • kionig
    kionig Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I actually weigh less than the weight that was on my first drivers license. I'm 10 lbs less than I was at 16. GTFOF.I never changed the weight anytime I renewed. I was just lying to myself for about 20 years. I'll purposely change the weight next time.
  • bloomlately
    bloomlately Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    No weight listed on a Texas driver's license. I think I'd be honest about it though (and get a free smile out of it as the number gets more and more incorrect).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!