Calling all ripped in 30 people

Options

Replies

• Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 week 3, BUT technically it's my day 4 as I wasn't doing it regularly uptill my day 2/3 and owwwwww but no pain no gain so it will ease up x
  • parkermegan
    parkermegan Posts: 167
    Options
    I am going to do level 2 tomorrow and Sunday and then start level 3 on Monday!
  • parkermegan
    Options
    Just had weigh day #2 and down 2.2lbs and another inch off my belly :) I am doing some running along with the RI30, but I am totally seeing results! I am down 6.2lbs in 2 weeks.
  • hduston
    hduston Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 2 of Week 3 - it was a little better than the first day (at least I knew the moves - even though I couldn't do them all). This level is really hard on the knees so I think I'll have to do the modified positions (espeically the duck walks and squat jumps). Felt like I burned more this time, too. Good luck everyone!
  • Daydreams406
    Daydreams406 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I just started Ripped in 30 today. I already did 30 day shred. Reading the posts here makes me a little nervous.
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 2 of Week 3 - it was a little better than the first day (at least I knew the moves - even though I couldn't do them all). This level is really hard on the knees so I think I'll have to do the modified positions (espeically the duck walks and squat jumps). Felt like I burned more this time, too. Good luck everyone!

i have to modify things bc of my knees too
  • Monwilli
    Monwilli Posts: 24
    Options
    Just started level 3 today. I can't help but feel it was more fun than the first two levels. Hard, yes. but kinda fun? maybe because she was going so fast and wasn't explaining as much as she used to. lol.
  • wojewok
    wojewok Posts: 38
    Options
    I've just ordered this DVD after reading the great feedback on here, it's my first JM DVD so excited for it to arrive!
  • tcm118
    tcm118 Posts: 54
    Options
    Just started level 3 today. I can't help but feel it was more fun than the first two levels. Hard, yes. but kinda fun? maybe because she was going so fast and wasn't explaining as much as she used to. lol.

I said that, too! I thought it was much better. Today will be day 1 of week 4 for me!!!
  • Cindym82
    Options

I said that, too! I thought it was much better. Today will be day 1 of week 4 for me!!!

Today is day 1 week 4 for me too.....i'm nervous/excited? LOL
  • bookworm11
    bookworm11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started today, using 1 kg weights though and did not feel it was too challenging. Was afraid to use heavier weights would mean i'd be too sore tomorrow to work out again. What weights are you guys using?
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I just started today, using 1 kg weights though and did not feel it was too challenging. Was afraid to use heavier weights would mean i'd be too sore tomorrow to work out again. What weights are you guys using?

I have 3lb weights. Usually I felt sore the next day
  • idziak04
    idziak04 Posts: 69
    Options
    I have been doing this DVD also. I spent 1 week each on level 1and 2, but I am doing levels 3 and 4 for two weeks each. I am now on my second week of level 4. I definitely think that Level 3 is the hardest in this workout. (Those duck walks SUCK!) I have lost about 4 pounds since I started (at the end of April). I will take my measurements when I am finished this week. You guys are doing Killer Buns and Thighs next? I was considering making that next in my Jillian rotation. I have already done the 30DS, Six week six pack and am alomost done with RI30.
  • parkermegan
    Options
    I use 5 lb weights and some of the exercises don't feel challenging the first time around so I will move as fast as I can while still keeping the right form and that usually makes it hard enough.
  • katilynnegray
    katilynnegray Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tonight after I take my before photos and measurements. Looking forward to it!
  • Acaravello
    Acaravello Posts: 18
    Options
    I just started Ripped in 30 today after completing Jillian's 90 day Body Revolution. I didn't feel that it was as challenging as BR but I'm sure it will pick up by week 3. My question is, is everyone doing the same workout for a whole week straight? I thought we are supposed to alternate days for muscle groups? I would think it would be excessive work on the same muscles for 6 days straight.
    Oh and by the way, my knees are killing me! Does it get worse for the knees as the weeks progress?
  • tcm118
    tcm118 Posts: 54
    Options
    Ok, first time doing Week 4, and WOW! It was hard to complete, but the kind of challenging where I felt I will get better. I feel good about the effort! Five more days to complete, and then it's on to the next JM video. I don't think I have enough coordination or height to do those scissor kicks.
  • parkermegan
    Options
    I just did day 5 of L2 and am going to do it once more tomorrow morning and then do L3 at night probably (I have another circuit I might do instead....). L2 is making me mad because I can't hold plank for 2 minutes! Today I was able to hold it for the 30 seconds of plank jacks + 30 seconds of mountain climbers then I had to rest on my knees and then I just held plank for the other minute....(didn't do the moves) which is the most I've been able to do! Kills my shoulders and arms!
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Ok, first time doing Week 4, and WOW! It was hard to complete, but the kind of challenging where I felt I will get better. I feel good about the effort! Five more days to complete, and then it's on to the next JM video. I don't think I have enough coordination or height to do those scissor kicks.

Day 2, week 4 OMG!! My arms are SCREAMING at me!!! I have no coordination for the scissor kicks either?! I must look a right idiot attempting it lol I am soooooo gonna hurt later!!! Eeeekk only 4 more days left!! X
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options

Day 2, week 4 OMG!! My arms are SCREAMING at me!!! I have no coordination for the scissor kicks either?! I must look a right idiot attempting it lol I am soooooo gonna hurt later!!! Eeeekk only 4 more days left!! X

right there with both of you... woke my husband up with my whimpering this morning... Day 2, Week 4... i feel better with B & Stacy both laying on the floor at the end of circuit 2 as well though... have no idea what i'm going to do next - was thinking going through this again and doing the advanced version (probably going to take 2 weeks for each week that time too)... i have to say - took a look at the pic i took yesterday morning versus where i was the week before i started - holy mackerel!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!