Almost 40 lbs lost. Pics. Can you tell?

Options

Replies

• TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    There is a very noticeable difference. Awesome job!
  • christa96
    christa96 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Definitely a noticeable difference! Congrats on all of your hard work! Keep it up!
  • debloves2ride
    Options
    you are looking good - keep up the good work
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    There, i think its all fixed now.

Thanks guys!!!
  • sweetpea129
    Options
    Absolutely! Also, you're gorgeous :D

Thank you so much <3
  • angie_sample
    angie_sample Posts: 190
    Options
    u look GREAT!!! :)
  • derendaj
    derendaj Posts: 1
    Options
    I think you are doing really well. Any other advice other than utilizing My fitness pal?
  • sweetpea129
    Options
    I think you are doing really well. Any other advice other than utilizing My fitness pal?

To be honest, i cant give any exercise advice. I know nothing about it. All i do is walk an hour a day about 4x a week. I know i need to fix that. But diet wise, i've given up all soda completely. The only thing i drink is water. I've cut out a lot of processed stuff. No chips, no candy, nothing, not even in moderation. But i've found things that i like just as much (oranges, raspberries, strawberries, cheese sticks, nuts). Lots of fruit and chicken here daily.
  • LASHAY429
    LASHAY429 Posts: 13
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!
  • kizzaii
    kizzaii Posts: 52
    Options
    Such a difference! Amazing work :)
  • VeggieFace
    VeggieFace Posts: 56
    Options
    I can definitely tell the difference! You look great! You should be very proud :) Keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing!
  • Joy201
    Joy201 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow! You can definitely see the difference. Congratulations!
  • krbates84
    krbates84 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Definitely see a big difference in your hips and stomach! Great job! You look awesome!!!
  • MicaelaFW
    MicaelaFW Posts: 63
    Options
    YES, AND YOU LOOK AWESOME...!
  • KiKi429
    KiKi429 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    ummmm... ABSOLUTELY.... great job!!!! you look great!!
  • ThriceBlessed
    ThriceBlessed Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!!! Awesome results!
  • livinfitanfun
    Options
    You sure can see a difference and you are looking great!!
  • andymf85
    andymf85 Posts: 18 Member
    Options

To be honest, i cant give any exercise advice. I know nothing about it. All i do is walk an hour a day about 4x a week. I know i need to fix that. But diet wise, i've given up all soda completely. The only thing i drink is water. I've cut out a lot of processed stuff. No chips, no candy, nothing, not even in moderation. But i've found things that i like just as much (oranges, raspberries, strawberries, cheese sticks, nuts). Lots of fruit and chicken here daily.
    Honestly, that's probably the best, most realistic fitness plan for the vast majority of people. With patience, the results are amazing... you're proof of that!
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Well done! :flowerforyou:
  • Najah5150
    Najah5150 Posts: 170
    Options
    Yes, you can def see it! You look great. Awesome work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!