Replies

• kaylovluvz
    kaylovluvz Posts: 32
    Options
    Finish my lower back tattoo.
  • MomMel65
    MomMel65 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've got a surgery that I'm bookin' to have - so that's my treat!! And once I'm all sewed up, it's a new wardrobe, and a new hairdo! Maybe something straight, blunt layers, multi-colored reds/browns/blonde??!! Anything that doesn't require a curling iron :bigsmile:
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a big tattoo on my side :D and my belly button pierced, but that'll probably happen before I'm at my ultimate goal.
  • mangosabayon
    Options
    I will have my treat everyday that I wake up ....when I'm not looking in the mirror asking myself why I let myself go. Oh it will be blissful :happy:
  • NominativeSingular
    Options
    That's a gorgeous bathing suit!
    A pair of expensive shoes :D
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    tattoo near my hip bone and my belly button re-pierced.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    A tattoo. I don't want to get one until I'm where I want to be physically, because I don't want it to stretch or shrink. :)
  • KiwiKim25
    KiwiKim25 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start horse back riding again!!
  • Sarahgrace0228
    Sarahgrace0228 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Shopping spree!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    My biggest treat will be enjoying shopping for clothes again! and by the time I'm at my goal, I'm going to need new everything. I've decided I'm definitely going to treat myself to one expensive, quality pair of jeans that cost way more than I'd ever spend usually. First off because I think after all my hard work, I've earned it, and secondly, I want a pair of jeans that are expensive enough to where I'd be mad at myself for growing out of them! It's easy to replace jeans from target or american eagle if my current size gets to small, I need a pair of jeans that won't be so easy to replace! and I want to feel awesome in them!
  • ser0630
    ser0630 Posts: 223
    Options
    When I lose 10 pounds, I am going to get myself a new pair of Reef flip flops with a bottle opener in the sole.

http://www.deepsixintl.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=174&cat=Reef+Sandals+for+Women

I have a pair already that are about 3 years old and I wear them a lot!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I just hit my goal....but I want to take off a few more ponds. I was thinking this same thing.....what is it that I want for letting go of 110 pounds......I don't know yet!
  • jb83
    jb83 Posts: 38
    Options
    breast implants :-)
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I didn't think about giving myself a reward. I think it is a good idea, but I'm going to have to think about it for a while.
  • corinnesquires
    Options
    when I hit my first weight loss go ( 3 pounds away!) I'm treating myself to Borderlands 2 and a Sims 3 expansion pack :)
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Okay I've found some Cosplay I'd like to treat myself too.

This 200063_10150145956449617_103137454616_6413953_959127_n.jpg

or this
    10230_175372689616_7534862_n.jpg

or maybe this?
    steampunk-cosplay-5.jpg

Yes... Yes... aaaaand Yes!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I am going to enter Curvy Kate's star in a bra contest next year and get a great dress from BCBG.
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    A good size tattoo of my family's crest badge to the left or right of my hip area/belly button. (No, I don't ever plan on getting pregnant, so stretching wouldn't be a worry there.) Buuuut...after attempting this for over two years now, I'm not certain that I'll ever reach my goal :P
  • Cheeessseee
    Options
    I will def need some new jeans, i have some lucky's that I love, but i will need a new pair by the time this is over.... and then i have every intention of being able to wear said jeans on some brewery tours of my fav beers as a treat to myself! Oh and to be sexy and feel good again for my 30th, 1 month! ( i wont have weighed this little since I went to college, 12 years ago)
  • grayprae
    grayprae Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I get to have another baby and I get to drive my husband crazy with how great i am going to look