What is your goal weight treat?

Options

Replies

• JessieNeutronGirlGenius
    Options
    Probably a tattoo that represents the journey of weight loss. I'm not sure what that might be but, we will see!
  • andivaclavicek
    Options
    An affair. :wink:
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Another Goal
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options

Whoa!
  • Loseweight1980
    Options
    Something like this. I have pieces and parts on Etsy saved on a wish list. Can't wait!!

Steampunk.jpg

WOW!! That is wicked cool!!
  • PrezBigGirl
    Options
    I am going to get a babysitter for the first time ever and go out on the town
  • marzinator13
    marzinator13 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I really havent thought about this before. I will probablly finally allow myself to start trying on wedding dresses
  • LoriJ1782
    LoriJ1782 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have multiple goal rewards. When I reach 200 I get to buy a new purse ( I'm a purse-a-holic lol). When I reach 140 I get to start planning a Caribbean vacation! And if I decide to keep going to my dream goal of between 110 and 120 I get to get my belly button re-pierced!
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    new wardrobe consisting of A LOT of fitted shirts and mini skirts and shorts :)
  • AmyParker979
    AmyParker979 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    bump - I keep meaning to write down goals and treats... I'll peruse this thread later. <3
  • AlexanderK1994
    AlexanderK1994 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans and a crop top! :D But not clothing wise, a belly button piercing and a hip bone tattoo x)
  • thepanttherlady
    thepanttherlady Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm treating myself as I go along instead of waiting for that one final goal. I set mini-goals and big goals.

I finally hit my mini-goal of being less than the weight listed on my driver's license from 2006. That puts me at my lowest weight in 6 years! Woot!

My first "big" goal is to hit 75 lbs lost. Once I hit it, I'm treating myself to getting my hair done and having a pedicure done. Haven't done both in about 5 years.

Since my big goal is so close, I haven't set a new mini goal so I'll wait until I hit that before I set new ones.
  • Bug207
    Bug207 Posts: 58 Member
    Options

Hahaha do what you do, girlfriend.

For me, I'm going to buy a killer leather jacket and get all my tattoos touched up.
  • Hevans1012
    Hevans1012 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Tattoo!
  • norrisski
    norrisski Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    The reward for me will be looking back at me in the mirror with pride at what I accomplished. The other is my husband looking at me the way he use to. Half way there to the ugw.
  • mummy_gerdes
    mummy_gerdes Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    i am going to get a bikini and a skirt that ends above the knee. i am also going to do a boudoir shoot as i will have the confidence to do it then (hopefully) only another 3 stone to go!! lol.
  • mummy_gerdes
    mummy_gerdes Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Tattoo!

would love to get another but hubby HATES them with a passion and wont let me have any more than the 2 ive already got!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I have a few things I'm going to do. I'm going to buy a beautiful authentic Medieval dress. I'm going to get a sexy cosplay outfit and I'm buying a new wardrobe.

:-)

This. I already have some Renaissance garb and one medieval dress made by myself and friends but I want a really nice one that I don't intend of growing out of. New corset, chemise, skirts. Maybe new boots too. If I can find a medieval dress I like, I'll go with that instead but I like the corset stuff better. :P
  • meggawatt
    meggawatt Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I really want a tattoo from my hip up to my shoulder of flowers and vines, we'll see I'm a bit of a whimp so I may chicken out.
  • payupalice
    payupalice Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    For my next 10 lb goal - 190 lbs - I'm buying a new outfit to work out in. I only have 2, and I think it's a fitting treat!
    When I hit the final goal... I think a really sexy dress, and possibly some fitted jeans. I rarely wear dresses, because I don't feel comfortable in them, but I remember that I used to love to wear them, and my boyfriend likes me in them.