What a Difference a Year Makes (-101 Pounds and Pics)

Options

Replies

• someone331309
    someone331309 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    This is amazing!!! You look awesome! Congrats on your loss!
  • ro_girl68
    ro_girl68 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    wow youre like a completely different person! you're beautiful
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Congratulations:-)
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    Congratulation on all your hard work. You look amazing. And I love the weiner dog. He/She is really adorable.
  • netra11
    netra11 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Very motivational! Good job!
  • PZlady
    PZlady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'll add my kudos to the mix. Over 100 lbs in a year is AMAZING and a great inspiration to me; thanks for sharing!! Maybe you could share how you overcame the days of frustration or hurt when you wanted to eat something high calorie for comfort but didn't. (BTW - that much hair growth in a year is mind boggling, lucky you!!)
  • jgondor
    jgondor Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    wow you look great! good job!
  • Brianabomb
    Brianabomb Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You did an amazing job!
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! This is my goal for the next year, as well. I'd love to lose 100 lbs ..I'm down 11 now... 89 to go!!!!!!! Lol :)
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Smokin hot lady ! You look like you have never been over weight a day in your life. Great job well done be proud ! "Don't let all your hard work go to waste" . A football player said this to a biggest losser contestant and it stuck with me.

Also you are proof of smothing I read a long time ago can't remember who wrote it " Patience+Presistence=Progress"

I totally agree with your last quote! It reminded me that I almost gave up sooooo many times in the first 4 months because no one was noticing my losses. But thankfully, I didn't. The persistence is what resulted in progress. Thanks for sharing that!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS!!! AMAZING!!! Wonderful accomplishment....
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look beautiful! Congratulations on your achievement!
  • hummingbirdxss
    hummingbirdxss Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and so happy !! The picture of you in the black dress is just perfect !! Great job !!
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Good Job! You look fantastic!
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    super smoken you are hot woman ~
  • miller0438
    miller0438 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! you give me hope
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 7
    Options
    We are the same height and you are at my goal!!!! Thanks for posting your story and pictures, it is so encouraging. And cute puppy!!! I love my little doxie, only wish he could come on long runs with me :)
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    We are the same height and you are at my goal!!!! Thanks for posting your story and pictures, it is so encouraging. And cute puppy!!! I love my little doxie, only wish he could come on long runs with me :)

Oh I totally agree about the long runs. My little dog hates running! :laugh:
  • autihill
    autihill Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look great!! :flowerforyou:
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    You are just beautiful! Congratulations on your hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!