Big Breasted Success?

Options

Replies

• Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    44DDD/F to 32DDD/F

I just double-bag - regular bra with a too-small sports bra on top.

I am not as big as Cory, but I do this as well...
  • sherronh
    sherronh Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I was about a size f now I'm a DD. my back does hurt less but lets just say now my breasts look less youthful... sigh
  • kuunsilta
    kuunsilta Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow, I never thought of using double bras. They don't get too hot?
  • Remilia_Scarlet
    Remilia_Scarlet Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My best friend was a 32F. She swore by this: http://www.d i c kssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3973990&010=SKU-7118480&003=3933188&camp=CSE:GoogleBase:3973990

(Edit: website got filtered. Just remove the spaces.)
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    44DDD/F to 32DDD/F

I am not as big as Cory, but I do this as well...

Mine is higher in the alphabet than Cory, definitely double bag.
  • tbskipp
    tbskipp Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Target has some nice champion brand sports bras that I like a lot.
    I will confess, 10 yrs ago I had breast reduction surgery. My insurance paid for most of it. I went from a 38-40 DD to a 36C. I have gained weight since then (plus had a baby) and they did go up a bit. Since I have been exercising and losing weight, they really haven't changed much. I am around a 38 C at the moment.

Plastic surgery is awesome and I have never regretted it. Some drs won't do it if you need to lose a lot of weight. It's definitely not an easy surgery to do or recover from. I was fortunate in that I found an amazing plastic surgeon. A lot of insurance companies will pay, especially when you find a dr who will deem it "medically necessary". Back pain, rib pain, etc.
  • rebewck
    rebewck Posts: 14
    Options
    I never would have thought of compression clothes! I feel like I'm going to giggle all the fat off, like one day it's going to just fall to the ground! An exercise girdle is definately in my future! Thanks!!
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    44DDD/F to 32DDD/F

This.. biggest was like 36F and now I am sitting at a 36 DDD .. I try and try to get into cuter bras but .. to no avail. :( they are cute and have no support or they have support and look like fort knox. who wants to go to bed with fort knox tits?.. ;)

Fort Knox tits bahahha made me spit water all over the place.
  • jessiesunshine
    Options
    I'm 40DD and I just "double bag 'em" (LOL>> I like that expression.. I'm gonna use it) Its exhausting.. especially when they pull alot while jogging.. and then they hurt in the evening.. but I figure the more they bounce the smaller they will get.. best of luck to you :)
  • iwantahealthierme13
    iwantahealthierme13 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I just went for a bra-fitting today and I am now a 36K or a 40J, my bust is a 37 (ugh.. hate being a inbetweener for all my clothing)

I went in with a 38H, the fitter said that they must have mis-measured me last time.

Glad I went down a band size but going down a band size made me go up 2 bust sizes.

Only lost 5-6 pounds so far but an inch off my bust and an inch and a half off my waist.

I have no back pain but I do want a significantly smaller size.
  • karley511
    karley511 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've lost 70+ pounds and now wear a 36DDD bra. I still have 30 pounds to go and hope to get down to a 34DD. I don't remember what I started at but I know I was wearing my bra too small because I didn't want to buy a bigger size!

I run and do high impact aerobics and a great sports bra makes all the difference in the world. I use to just wear a size smaller compression sports bra and thought this worked well until I bought a Moving Comfort Rebound Racer 36DD. It has changed my opinion forever. I love this bra. I still bought the cup size one size smaller just because I like to feel really held in. The bra has adjustable straps on the shoulders plus a bra hook in the back. It is super comfortable just don't use fabric softener when you wash it. It will ruin the velcro. I found mine brand new on ebay for $25 including shipping. That's a great deal! I hope to find another soon.
  • rebewck
    Options
    Back 15 years ago when I was a runner in high school, I would wear a regular underwire with a sports bra over it, and that kept the bouncing to a minimum. Also, has anyone experienced lopsided loss in the boobs? A few months ago, I was a bulging 38d, I lost 10 lbs and now I swear righty is a C, lefty just a nice D.
  • steflbrown
    steflbrown Posts: 168
    Options
    I am a 42DDD. I usually double up on the bras or buy one that is one size too small. I am doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and there is a lot of jumping and I finally feel like I'm not going to knock myself out.
  • thenry429
    thenry429 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My first time to post, I generally just stalk this site for motivation, however I can relate to this problem. I just read an article in Health magazine called bosom buddies. It's about the best sports bras for different desires, like breathable, best for runners and best for big busts! They recommend the Under Armour Armour Bra...adjustable band and straps make for a spot on fit with zero bounce. Sizes 32A - 38DD: ua.com

The key things to look for when you are trying one on:

Your breasts shouldn't bounce when jogging in place
    The bras cups should fully cover your breasts withou and folds, wrinkles or spillage
    If the nderneath band or straps move when ou stretch up and to the sides, it's not a good fit
    Too stuffed in to easily (and deeply) inhale and exhale? That means it's too tight.
  • leahleahleah77
    leahleahleah77 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately when I first lost weight (high school), 25lbs down only took me from a 36DDDD to a 34DDDD. In college I made the big decision to have a breast reduction (best decision ever). My doctor informed me that my breasts were mostly comprised of gland, not fat...so they were only going to get bigger and droopier. Ugh. So, there is the very real possibility of never being able to lose the boob. Hopefully that is not the case with you!!

As far as sports bras, I invested in the Last Resort Bra from Title Nine. Best. Bra. Ever. It's huge and ugly and has hook and eyes all up the front, but I was able to play 80min of rugby at a time in it and I was also able to Irish dance. You will not move in this bra. :o)

Best of luck with your fun bag journey! :o)
  • rebewck
    Options
    they are cute and have no support or they have support and look like fort knox. who wants to go to bed with fort knox tits?.. ;)
    [/quote]

Fort Knox Tits. This is the greatest description of big girl bras I have *EVER* heard.. and completely accurate!!
  • pheonixdown
    Options
    Okay...so, from a lot of the comments, I'm getting something that I guess has been dubbed the "double bagging" technique.

:blushing: Oh am I familiar with this solution, strapping on bra after bra after bra like each one is a bullet-proof vest. I used to take dance classes and play volleyball and had to double or even triple up on bras/sports bras, lest I be knocked out by my own set of twins. I had to stop though, because the weight of my breasts would pull on the straps and thus pull on my back and cause me tremendous back pain.

I've never been one to put big money into my clothes, even for a decent sports bra, so maybe that's where I should start making the exception. Thanks everyone in likeness and especially those providing sport bra suggestions. I'll see if I can't afford to buy a few of them. :laugh:

Also, it's good to know that the change in bust size doesn't necessarily happen to everyone. Not that there's anything wrong with that, and that's probably something I'll want, down the line, as I'm really interested in trying free running if and when I get to a healthier, more fit size. I'm usually irritated by all the booby stares and end up wearing sweatshirts and high-neck T's anyway.
  • pheonixdown
    Options
    they are cute and have no support or they have support and look like fort knox. who wants to go to bed with fort knox tits?.. ;)

Fort Knox Tits. This is the greatest description of big girl bras I have *EVER* heard.. and completely accurate!!

Fort Knox Tits...tee hee. I'll have to use that some time. I fell about, with that one. :laugh:
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    My funbags haven't changed too much but I went from a 40 to 34. I have just been wearing a sports top that is 1 size too small. It keeps them in place just enuf.
  • fluffeesquirrel
    fluffeesquirrel Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have a Moving Comfort one similar to their Maia style (mine is old, so I can't remember which it is) but it's one size smaller than I actually wear (band AND cup) and it works well. I like this one because it has interior cups with an underwire like a normal bra as well as an exterior similar to a normal non-underwire sports bra. So it's like wearing two bras, but it's just one. Well worth the cost and has held up well. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!