What a Difference a Year Makes (-101 Pounds and Pics)

Options

Replies

• jogglesngoggles
    jogglesngoggles Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! congrats, very inspiring!
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic :flowerforyou: ..bet your mom is proud !!
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    wow great job! You look amazing!
  • 1JenMilam
    1JenMilam Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!!!!!! Thank you!!!
  • TealStar13
    TealStar13 Posts: 165
    Options
    You look amazing! I hope to be able to accomplish the same for myself. :happy:
  • Rennae9
    Rennae9 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    This ROCKS!!! You look FABULOUS! YEA!!!!!!!!
  • ceannesjourney
    Options
    Amaaaaaazing! You must be so proud of yourself!
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    HOLY COW!!! You look SO great!! Like a totally different person. Much younger looking and super healthy! Congrats to you!!!! :happy:
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You Look Amazing...:smile:
    What An Inspirational Post.....

Thank You For Sharing Your Stats & What Worked For You.

Much Happiness In Your Future....
  • jonesyx6
    jonesyx6 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an inspiration! You are a couple inches taller than I am, but close to the same measurements/weight etc. I am just starting out! Thank you so much for your pics. You are really stunning.

I have a question, you said that you ate your 1200 but rarely ate your exercise calories. I am having a really hard time not eating my exercise calories. It feels like I'm STARVING all of the time. I don't eat ALL of my exercise calories, but I usually go over by around 100. Any suggestions? I'd appreciate the info.

Thanks,
    Lisa
  • bh12058
    bh12058 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    This is one of the more amazing transformations yet! Great job girl...you gotta be so proud of yourself...as evidenced by the beautiful smile on your face!
  • chica23GK
    chica23GK Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! No more hiding in the background :0 You look fabulous & happy, too. I love to see before & after pics - they're so inspiring. I love seeing how much better people look - more attractive, of course, but also so much happier. I'm truly delighted for you - kudos! May you continue to achieve your dreams in all areas of your life :)
  • chica23GK
    chica23GK Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have a question, you said that you ate your 1200 but rarely ate your exercise calories. I am having a really hard time not eating my exercise calories. It feels like I'm STARVING all of the time. I don't eat ALL of my exercise calories, but I usually go over by around 100. Any suggestions? I'd appreciate the info.

Thanks,
    Lisa

Lisa, I suggest more leafy greens (nutrition w/o excess calories) & fiber - consider a fiber supplement (help you feel fuller). :)
  • JesaWicked
    Options
    Wow! You look wonderful! You're such an inspiration!
  • forlandon
    forlandon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What a great story & transformation... Congratulations you look great~!!
  • samueltmedina
    Options
    AMAZING! Love the pictures and how they tell your story in such a short time! You are beautiful!
  • hem8787
    hem8787 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! That is really inspiring to hear you say that you could barely run 30 seconds at first and now you can run 9 miles straight! Running is so hard for me and I am slowly getting better at it. Maybe I will try the c25k program! Thanks!
  • VaporsWorld
    VaporsWorld Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Remarkable and beautiful. Congratulations.
  • majones_orl
    majones_orl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WOW, absolutely beautiful
  • Nansweetnan
    Nansweetnan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    RADIANT!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!