ALMOST there! ~90lbs lost in about 10 months.

Options

Replies

• flisafakto
    flisafakto Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation and an AMAZING story!
  • hiyomi
    hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    You are currently my role model, I'm 5'8 as well and currently weigh 271 pounds. Time to start running six days a week! :D
  • Noel1114
    Noel1114 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, an excellent succcess story. You can be very proud of yourself.
  • Bub1971
    Bub1971 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow I wouldnt have come close guessing you weigh 174 lbs you look much smaller great job.
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing story and transformation. You look absolutely stunning. Keep up the A W E S O M E work :smile:
  • uxbridgeheli
    Options
    Wowzer!!! That is some transformation!
    Well done! You look amazing!
    H x
  • allipix711
    allipix711 Posts: 91
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Awesome job!
  • TaraFTMVA
    TaraFTMVA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    wow how inspiring! Thank you! You look so Amazing! I am actually going to go for my run now after seeing this...I was debating, but its time to get going again :) so thank you!
  • lovemykids58
    lovemykids58 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You seriously look amazing! Great job!!!
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • ShrinkingShawna
    ShrinkingShawna Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    OMGosh you look amazing! This gives me hope! Thank you so much for sharing your story with us! I also have a herniated disc, and I was using a wheel chair not but 45 days ago. I can now walk about 15 minutes (slowly) without the cain, and I do core training every other day. (I was doing it every day in physical therapy, but when she released me she told me to do strength training every day, work on core training every other day).

Some days it feels like I'll never be little, thank you for proving that it does pay off!
  • HealthyAim
    HealthyAim Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment for you. Thank you for sharing your story. You look great, but more importantly, you have reduced your risk of something like that happening to your back again. Very inspirational while the rest of us are on the same journey. I started in the 270s as well and I'm now in the 230s, so I'm moving in your direction and I've already noticed improvements in my knee joints and I'm completely off my GERD medications for my stomach ailments since I started eating less crap too :D
  • bwmiller1
    bwmiller1 Posts: 98
    Options
    Your story is incredible. You look fantastic and i believe you have inspired a lot of people on this thread. Thank you for sharing.
  • zannapike
    zannapike Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look fantastic. :smile:
  • candygrl26
    candygrl26 Posts: 17
    Options
    Wow! That is fantastic! Great job :)
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    You know I love you girl and you look absolutely freakin fabulous !! Keep going ! :bigsmile: I am proud to be your friend here on MFP!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! Congrats and thanks for sharing your story! Your pics are great! Your beautiful and healthy!
  • LoreyGiblin
    Options
    WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!
  • definitelyval
    definitelyval Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    WOW!! WOW!!! You are my inspiration for today. Congratulations, you look amazing!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Soooo proud of you!!!! You have made such an amazing transformation!!! Thanks for the inspiration lady! Keep up the fabulous work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!