419 lbs. to 229 lbs. Today life is amazing!!

Options

Replies

• verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Doing the Happy Dance for you ...... awesome job !

Tell us more !

:happy:
  • momaimp
    momaimp Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow!!! How did you do it? I have a friend in a similar place to where you were -- over 400 lbs, suffering from depression and RA and tells me she can barely walk. I'd love to tell her your story.
  • soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    welcome.. i'm sure you'll find this place amazing with amazing people. congrats on your loss!
  • beeble22
    beeble22 Posts: 12
    Options
    I lost the weight with only my will power and determination..I didn't have any surgery, no pills, or program. I started out by just lowering my calorie intake and drinking water, I started to walk a few weeks later. I could only walk to the end of my road & back home. But each day even through the pain I went a little farther. That seems like a dream, even though it was just last year, today I walk almost everyday about 3-5 miles a day. I do have before pictures but I don't know how to put them on the board....I am going to go try and figure that out and I will post them as soon as I can. Thanks everyone for your support, I can tell this is a great site and wonderful people here to keep me motivated....wish I had found it sooner!!...Pictures as soon as I can!!
  • beeble22
    Options
    Wow!!! How did you do it? I have a friend in a similar place to where you were -- over 400 lbs, suffering from depression and RA and tells me she can barely walk. I'd love to tell her your story.
    IIt is very hard to move when the RA is in flare...I also had a form of depression, and that in itself can be trying. But tell your friend that just start to move, even if it is just around here home inside, then everyday just do a little more. Some days are hard, and I remember crying on my way home one day thinking "why am I doing this to myself?"...But I am so thankful that God gave me the strength I never knew I had to keep going. It's hard to tell some one in pain to just keep moving, but just tell them to do everything they can do more than they did before. I wish you friend all the best, and I hope my story will help. Thank You!!
  • beeble22
    Options
    I hope this pic will post...this is after 3 days

000_0190.jpg
    This is me currently...

Today.jpg
  • beeble22
    Options

000_0190.jpg
    This is me currently...

Today.jpg
    Okay well obviously I am not getting it to post..Anyone know how to get the pictures on the message board??
  • mrsknash
    mrsknash Posts: 51 Member
    Options

000_0190.jpg
    This is me currently...

Today.jpg
    Okay well obviously I am not getting it to post..Anyone know how to get the pictures on the message board??

You need to change the "IMG" to "img" . Here you go:

000_0190.jpg
    This is me currently...

Today.jpg

Edit to add: Wow on your transformation, you look great!!
  • Em_runs_away
    Em_runs_away Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You're incredible, what an inspiration.
  • beeble22
    Options
    Oh thank you so much!!!...
  • kel_c
    kel_c Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss! That is amazing. I am from Asheville, NC. The mountains are beautiful!!!
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wow! Wow! You are an inspiration! Congratulations to you!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! FABULOUS EFFORT, OBVIOUSLY CONSISTENT AND VERY WELL DONE!
  • dawnmaccallum
    Options
    very amazing , keep up the hard work :)
  • gloriaosowski
    gloriaosowski Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome. What a great job you should be so proud of yourself.
  • Claire_2191
    Options
    amazing well done, I also have a lot to lose and you are such an inspiration!!!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    pretty freaking awesome to turn your life around :) xoxo
  • toofat2toofit
    toofat2toofit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing!!! Wishing you continued success!!!
  • xoFABULOUSxo
    Options
    Wow ... congratulations! Keep up the amazing work!!!
  • mollykat73
    mollykat73 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!