What a Difference a Year Makes (-101 Pounds and Pics)

Options

Replies

• Prilla04
    Prilla04 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaang! I may just put you on my fridge for inspiration. LOL!!! Way to go, lady!!
  • Girl_Bomb
    Girl_Bomb Posts: 195
    Options
    amazing!!
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Love your story and your success. Thanks for sharing with us all - it really does help to hear/see it's possible!
  • lvlygrrl
    lvlygrrl Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing!!! What an inspiration. I can't wait to run, somewhere, anywhere! Lol.
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an inspiration! You are a couple inches taller than I am, but close to the same measurements/weight etc. I am just starting out! Thank you so much for your pics. You are really stunning.

I have a question, you said that you ate your 1200 but rarely ate your exercise calories. I am having a really hard time not eating my exercise calories. It feels like I'm STARVING all of the time. I don't eat ALL of my exercise calories, but I usually go over by around 100. Any suggestions? I'd appreciate the info.

Thanks,
    Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Hope you see this! Thanks for your kind words! Just to clarify...I always eat SOME of my exercise calories...just don't stress over eating them all. My suggestion is do what works for you! Is what you are doing working? If so, keep it up!!! You don't want to deprive yourself or it will lead to binges, etc. My biggest suggestion is to eat them back until you are satisfied...but don't stuff yourself to eat them all back. Hope this helps!

D
  • RoonieV
    RoonieV Posts: 19
    Options
    Congrats - you look amazing!
  • Ariesa1504
    Options
    Many congrats! Your weight loss journey is most inspiring. Thank you for sharing this with us.
  • ericdeken
    ericdeken Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow thats amazing! Great job!
  • Taylor0212
    Taylor0212 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic. You shoudl be very proud of yourself!
  • 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Like a totally different person! Thank you for sharing your story! I am hoping to lose 100 as well. And you look so happy and healthy!!
  • Marque74
    Marque74 Posts: 60
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You look great! Keep up the awesome work!
  • Droope2
    Droope2 Posts: 82
    Options
    Awesome Job, you look beautiful!! Congratulations!
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    What a gorgeous girl you are! Well done and thanks for posting the inspiring pics.

NB Can you please tell us what breakfast you have every single day and still think tastes like heaven???

Jeeni

My breakfast is Refrigerator (No-Cook) Oatmeal. I mix Chopani Vanilla Chocolate Chunk Greek Yogurt with 1/4 cup of Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats and Strawberries (sometimes use raspberries). I then cover and put in the fridge overnight. It is ready to eat when I wake up. You don't heat it up...it is enjoyed cold. I eat this with a 12-16 oz Sugar-Free Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Fat-Free Latte every morning. The latte and the greek yogurt help to get my protein up and ALWAYS put me in a great mood. I have been eating this for months. If you google Overnight or no-cook oatmeal you should be able to find recipes/ideas. I got this idea from an Oxygen Magazine...and once I tried it, I NEVER went back to my Peanut Butter Cheerios!!!
  • michellestanley100
    Options
    that is astonishing and you look absolutely beautiful! congrats!
  • mariaschlimper
    Options
    You look 10 years younger! Amazing how weight loss redefines beauty! You were pretty before, but now you are gorgeous!! Great job.
  • ClaireSD35
    ClaireSD35 Posts: 38
    Options
    Fantastic you should be so proud of yourself
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    GORGEOUS!!! Seriously you should be proud of what you accomplished...
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You don't even look like the same person! Congratulations!
  • mr_tyrone35
    mr_tyrone35 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You did a Great Job on getting the weight off!
  • tadnor
    tadnor Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!