Who has the BEST WEINER & WHY!!

Options

Replies

• beccas27
    beccas27 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Now how about preference of length??? Foot long or bun length????

I like the bun length ones.. they are just enough, Plus usually they are thicker.
    I usually like the white ones, but they say whole wheat brown are good too.

They ARE.... :wink:
    i guess it would depend on wether there were seeds or nuts on the whole wheat, some people hate these things as they add extra calories...

yea, I would think too much nuts would cause a sodium overload.. & that is not good
  • QueenCat25
    QueenCat25 Posts: 130
    Options
    The bigger the better.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I do! I win!

Miniature+Dachshund+Puppy.jpg

well I mean it is cute and all, but you know eventually the cute factor wears off-- then what???

Everyone wants to play with my wiener... even men! I have to be careful when I bring it out in public.... it creates quite the crowd. I don't mind when women wanna hold my wiener, but I have to tell the guys "no". The best part is watching the ladies kiss my wiener on the head. Now THAT'S cute!
    Awww.....I bet all the ladies want to hold it, play with it & give it lots of love!
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Sugar_Junkie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    A good weiner & a good taco would be a GREAT meal.. I need to try that combo sometime?
    Wonder how many calories one would consume if they ate them both in one sitting??

Hmm.. I'm sure with all that eating u would burn off ALOT of calories..

Yea, u really have me thinking hard about trying this combo out!! I hope I can eat ALL of both of them.. If u don't eat it all it can go to waste?

I am not sure how many calories it really is, but it is ok because its worth the flavor

nah,, there is always next time
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    I was stationed In Germany in the US Army for 3.5 years and NOTHING i swear NOTHING has even come close to REAL GERMAN BRATS. Not even the ones that say they are. Especially with the german mustard on it and the hard shelled kaisher roll. Along with the french fries with cheese and mayo. Im glad I cant get it here to be honest they mayo definently had a different taste and texter than any ive had in the states.
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Options
    I was stationed In Germany in the US Army for 3.5 years and NOTHING i swear NOTHING has even come close to REAL GERMAN BRATS. Not even the ones that say they are. Especially with the german mustard on it and the hard shelled kaisher roll. Along with the french fries with cheese and mayo. Im glad I cant get it here to be honest they mayo definently had a different taste and texter than any ive had in the states.

I am actually speechless on this one!:blushing:
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Options
    A good weiner & a good taco would be a GREAT meal.. I need to try that combo sometime?
    Wonder how many calories one would consume if they ate them both in one sitting??

ahh hell i never thought about that.. Now i am excited
    Hmm.. I'm sure with all that eating u would burn off ALOT of calories..

Yea, u really have me thinking hard about trying this combo out!! I hope I can eat ALL of both of them.. If u don't eat it all it can go to waste?

I am not sure how many calories it really is, but it is ok because its worth the flavor

The trick is to eat with your eyes closed. Calories don't count that way.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options

Me too...so I think we need to go to Germany to do a taste test!!
  • Buca412
    Buca412 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I was going to submit my BucaBeefer into the running, but alas, I was once again fooled by the topic title. :noway: :tongue: :huh:
    Do we have "chicken" here???

I think we have had a couple pop up in here.. Man up or shut up!!

Well said!

I have. Just not in the public forum. :wink:
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options

I'm sooo sorry I can't help it I literally busted up laughing.
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Options

I am in!
  • beccas27
    beccas27 Posts: 200 Member
    Options

I am in!

GERMANY here we Cum.... *COME*
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options

I am in!
    Do you think we could have to bring our own toppings or do you think they already come fully loaded??
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Options

I am in!

I could join the mile high club. sweet.. cus it was on my bucket list
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I have. Just not in the public forum. :wink:

The Buca Beefer, huh Sam? Gotta admit it's catchy.
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options

I am in!

I could join the mile high club. sweet.. cus it was on my bucket list

That is a very worthy bucket list item to do
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Options

I am in!
    Do you think we could have to bring our own toppings or do you think they already come fully loaded??

I hear over there they are fully loaded-- anything you could think of
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I am not picky as long as it is satisfying :wink: :wink:

Amen, sister!
  • sierrasweetie
    Options
    Wow and to think I've never been a big weiner fan in the past. Maybe I need to rethink my position on weiners.
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Options
    Wow and to think I've never been a big weiner fan in the past. Maybe I need to rethink my position on weiners.

I take this as your more of a taco fan????:tongue: