Replies

• 115perfection
    115perfection Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    We flirt, just not with you.
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    Here's a serious question. If you're married, engaged or have a BF or GF, why do you need to flirt? Just wondering. Flirting is a form of cheating.

When did flirting become cheating?
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    interesting thread.. i have never had anyone try to flirt with me on here... most are probably just here to be fit and healthy anyway!

How YOU doin'? :flowerforyou:
  • BikerKevin67
    Options
    Yeppers, that's me.

Cool. No further questions, lol. Just getting to know my board mates.

:) Nice to meet you.
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    interesting thread.. i have never had anyone try to flirt with me on here... most are probably just here to be fit and healthy anyway!

haha!! i am hearing joey's voice from friends in my head right now.. :P but thanks.. i am very flattered!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

Back off blondy! I was first :).
  • nailqueen74
    nailqueen74 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Um, because people are here to get healthier not hookup.
  • CaseyP1207
    CaseyP1207 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    whatever. people turned this question into something it wasn't meant to be. I can probably bench more than anyone on here can squat.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the winner for *kitten* of the Year goes to...............................
  • BikerKevin67
    Options
    whatever. people turned this question into something it wasn't meant to be. I can probably bench more than anyone on here can squat.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the winner for *kitten* of the Year goes to...............................

LOL! Good one!!!
  • BikerKevin67
    Options
    Here's a serious question. If you're married, engaged or have a BF or GF, why do you need to flirt? Just wondering. Flirting is a form of cheating.

When did flirting become cheating?

I stated earlier that it wasn't cheating, just being disrespectful to your partner.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options

Um...wow...flirting is not cheating in any way. It is also not disrespectful as long as your are honest and it's all harmless fun. I've been married for almost 10 years and both my husband and I are flirts. It's all innocent fun and we NEVER take it too far...but it is just the type of people we are....we are fun and friendly and love people.

Maybe you and your significant other feel it is cheating or disrespectful, but that's not the way most people see it.
  • BikerKevin67
    Options

Um...wow...flirting is not cheating in any way. It is also not disrespectful as long as your are honest and it's all harmless fun. I've been married for almost 10 years and both my husband and I are flirts. It's all innocent fun and we NEVER take it too far...but it is just the type of people we are....we are fun and friendly and love people.

Maybe you and your significant other feel it is cheating or disrespectful, but that's not the way most people see it.

As the old saying goes, "to each his own". Me being me just thinks it's very disrespectful. If you and the hubby enjoy it and are fine with it, have a blast. :)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

I don't know where you're getting your information from...and I won't even say it's wrong. I will say however, that you have ZERO way of knowing that it's right.
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    why is it only a handful of girls on here want to return my creepy pm's fishing for spank bank fodder?

Fixed it.

Dying. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • rsqsquad05
    rsqsquad05 Posts: 125
    Options
    why is it only a handful of girls on here want to flirt?

I can't speak for the women......but you kind of come across like a creeper. This thread didn't help.

LMFAO! This is Awesome!!!! And no pics of your junk guys, that's SCREAMS creeper!
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Probably because a lot of us are in monogamous relationships and are uninterested in flirting.
  • future_runner
    future_runner Posts: 136 Member
    Options

OMG really??? Now I will totally flirt with you. But only if you'll exclusively call me baby
  • AgandNes
    AgandNes Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    We're not here to flirt. If someone tried that on here, I'd be creeped out.
  • Mamarrycos
    Mamarrycos Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    It's called My Flirty Pal lol
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    The OP messaged me to tell me I was hot, then asked why I didn't tell him he was hot. I told him that judging by apparent ego he didn't need to hear it from anyone else, tells himself enough.

What is it with guys and creepy messages lately. My profile motto used to be "eating dirty, training dirty, but you won't find me riding dirty" which I thought was hilarious until I got a pm " you're my favorite dirty girl. Yes you're so dirty..." it was the girl's side of a phone sex call.

Oh man, on second thought, these PMs always make me laugh. Hard. So keep em coming.

ETA: throw in some 195 lb (1.3xbodyweight) bench presses for me. I wish I knew my 1RM so I could give you a more impressive number lol or if I was bigger doing 1.3xbw, I could totally win.