Tatoo free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    First, lets get the spelling right . . . its TATTOO
    second . . . nobody out there is getting a tattoo because they are worried about what YOU will think of them
    third . . .tattoos MEAN SOMETHING to those who choose to get them
    fourth . . . tattoos (done well) on either sex are hot and no one will ever convince me otherwise

^This.

If you don't want one, then don't get one. Plain and simple. You are obviously looking for a fight and to stir something up. Grow up. I've got 10 tattoos and have about another 10 planned. I am damned proud of my tattoos and love every single one. It's a personal choice and I don't need the likes of YOU judging me on MY life choices.

Is a woman's body beautiful on it's own? Absolutely. But when you add a gorgeous tattoo that has a meaning to that woman, it makes her 100 times more beautiful.
  • kathdela
    kathdela Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I don't agree with your opinion, but I can respect it. But damn, ya'll. The rest of you need to call the hell down. Really no need to be rude about it. Yes, there was no point to the post other than her expressing her views, but still. There's also not much of a point to a post that says "I love tattoos! I think they're awesome and beautiful and I can respect people who don't have them, but I just think it looks better when people do."

So. You know. Everyone be cool.
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Don't get one then

Exactly.

For some reason I thought the title of this thread was supposed to be "tobacco free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" but the OP made a typo. I was going to congratulate you but...no.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Couple of things

1) This post is kinda pointless but then again, theres a bunch of them that are
    2) I think you ARE trying to say in hidden words that you feel superior against women who have tattoos
    3) And this is directed towards women attacking/will be attacking the OP. There have been similar threads where women were praising their ink. Don't see anything wrong with praising lack of ink either though the OP should have chosen better words

tl;dr: Get off the forums and go outside and workout. FFS you people need better hobbies than lurking around the forums attacking each other....take up boxing or something man
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    What's that good ol' saying? The only difference between tattooed and non-tattooed people is that tattooed
    people don't mind if you're not tattooed.

^^^This exactly! In fact my sister owns a tattoo studio and has a sign that reads just like this hanging in her lobby.

Go on OP, keep judging . . .
  • kathdela
    kathdela Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Couple of things

2) I think you ARE trying to say in hidden words that you feel superior against women who have tattoos
    3) And this is directed towards women attacking/will be attacking the OP. There have been similar threads where women were praising their ink. Don't see anything wrong with praising lack of ink either though the OP should have chosen better words

tl;dr: Get off the forums and go outside and workout. FFS you people need better hobbies than lurking around the forums attacking each other....take up boxing or something man
    Yes. This. Very good. This is exactly what I said but way better. You rock.
  • melissa_leah
    melissa_leah Posts: 107
    Options
    What's that good ol' saying? The only difference between tattooed and non-tattooed people is that tattooed

^
  • Grimlock69
    Grimlock69 Posts: 197
    Options
    Oh get a life. What are you getting out of posting something like this?

"I have nothing against tattoos but I think they are dumb lolz" Whatever chick. You're trying to start something and you know it.
  • Grimlock69
    Grimlock69 Posts: 197
    Options
    I like her. She's cool!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Tattoo*
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    Sounds like a Vent- which I like! I have zero, don't really see the point, the human body is beautiful as it is, needs nothing, ladies should stay classy. it's a fad, so much more but I'm quitting now. all of this is my opinion only. my age- 38

I don't see how a tattoo can make someone less classy..
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    WTG! :flowerforyou:
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    This thread is no different than the 100's of other threads about tats. The one recently..."who says tattoo'd women aren't sexy" was screaming attention as well. Why no hostility towards her?

Look - I don't want a tat! Never wanted one! I not fond of them either. However, do you really think people really give a shyt if a person is tattooed or not? I seriously doubt it.
  • hdrider8968
    Options
    Said I'd never get one, at 45 got one at 46 got another:-) but this is some I won't regret. Thinking bout another...
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    What's up with all the tattoo posts today? Moving on...
  • ebelliss
    ebelliss Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Couple of things

^LOVE this!! there have been several discomforting threads today of people just attacking each other for no reason. i totally agree that people need to find something better to do with their lives...
  • CharliB1
    CharliB1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    1. Learn how to spell the name of your subject correctly: tattoo

2. I agree that this post is just to stir the pot

3. The subject line should reflect the content

Waste of ****ing time
  • Bettsy_A
    Bettsy_A Posts: 81 Member
    Options

^^^This exactly! In fact my sister owns a tattoo studio and has a sign that reads just like this hanging in her lobby.

Go on OP, keep judging . . .

Oh cool! My brother works in one, that's where I saw it. It's so true! I've never seen someone non-tattooed and had any pre-conceived notions about them. But so many people have looked me up and down and then offered their unwarranted opinion. Only after learning the meaning do they go "oh...well that's different".
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a Vent- which I like! I have zero, don't really see the point, the human body is beautiful as it is, needs nothing, ladies should stay classy. it's a fad, so much more but I'm quitting now. all of this is my opinion only. my age- 38

A fad?

You do know the history of body modification, don't you? It has been done in so many different cultures for centuries. No fad lasts for centuries.

And what is not classy about a well placed and tasteful tattoo?
  • aralis36
    aralis36 Posts: 20
    Options
    I just got my first tattoo at 36! I had been wanting one for quite some time. I got a rather large one and its a chest piece! I didn't mess around. I plan on getting more. I love the way they look if they are done by a good artist. I love art and being creative and I think tats are just another way to express yourself.
This discussion has been closed.