Replies

• elcyclista
    elcyclista Posts: 393
    Options
    I like where this is going.
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I like how people constantly change lanes in rush hour traffic. You aint goin nowhere dumbf*ck.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I like how little kids get on the elevator and press ALLLLLLL the buttons...especially when I need to get to the 14th floor and I'm late for an appointment.
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I like how mathematical equations can become tattoos, which makes for great conversation. Taking into account how many calories are in fudge, people should be eating more bacon. The consequences of forgetting such wisdom can result in loss of vision, headaches, and diarrhea. Futhermore, ravens cannot perform surgery after midnight.

In summation, making a hat of nachos is highly recommended.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I like how little kids get on the elevator and press ALLLLLLL the buttons...especially when I need to get to the 14th floor and I'm late for an appointment.

I did that all through college LOL It's not only for the kids!

Oh yeah i used to get all the elevators stuck on the top floor then put trash cans in the doors so they wouldn't close. After that I'd wait on the first floor and watch :laugh: I miss college.
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I like how I have no idea why you're all hating on each other, yet I'm entertained!
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I like when people get in the self-checkout lane at the grocery store when they are only buying cigarettes and alcohol.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I like how some people drive consistently 5-10 miles under the speed limit. Seriously? You can't go that little bit faster???
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Where is Amber when you need her? I need a rational thread. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

SHHHHHHH!!! that's kinda like saying Voldemort... pretty sure she's long gone though

Hahaha...Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I like how BACON.
  • Lost_Mermaid
    Lost_Mermaid Posts: 136
    Options
    I like how cars can do 160 mph but there is no speed limit higher than 70 in the united states.

lol ive often wondered about this myself

35k9a5.jpg

haha love it :D
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options
    I like how I have no idea why you're all hating on each other, yet I'm entertained!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/623390-why-is-there-always-a-jerk
  • GambinoGirl
    GambinoGirl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I like how my boobs feel.
  • rcharlee
    rcharlee Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I like how in Dallas/Fort Worth people don't know how to drive in the rain.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

I did that all through college LOL It's not only for the kids!

Oh yeah i used to get all the elevators stuck on the top floor then put trash cans in the doors so they wouldn't close. After that I'd wait on the first floor and watch :laugh: I miss college.
    Haha people in my dorm used to fill trashcans with water, and then lean them against the doors so people would get a flood when the doors open. Gross trash water.
  • shoegal517
    shoegal517 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I like how some people like to pretend things don't bother them by making multiple threads about how it doesn't bother them that people said things that bother them.

Oh no she just didn't...you are pegged again, OP!

Ok thanks. So are you guys really spending time following my post? I'm playing on the board called chit-chat, fun, and games. This is a game, have fun with it or go ahead spending your time "calling me out."

Your attempt to save face is failing miserably.

Do any of you realize that people move on? You can post all you want, and say what you want.

Most people move on to completely different topics, not a veiled attempt to *appear* like they did

I like how you lost 186 lbs

Thank you! I like how you have lost weight too!!

I agree! He beat me to it but I was going to mention it in the other lame thread. that's amazing!!!
  • Lost_Mermaid
    Lost_Mermaid Posts: 136
    Options
    I like how people constantly change lanes in rush hour traffic. You aint goin nowhere dumbf*ck.

yep. this too
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options
    I like how mathematical equations can become tattoos, which makes for great conversation. Taking into account how many calories are in fudge, people should be eating more bacon. The consequences of forgetting such wisdom can result in loss of vision, headaches, and diarrhea. Futhermore, ravens cannot perform surgery after midnight.

In summation, making a hat of nachos is highly recommended.

Like this?

nacho-hat_eGPDw_6648.jpg
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I like how someone you havent talked to in 2+ years sends you an email out of the blue asking how you're doing and when you respond great, happily married and with a new baby the emails stop lol.... and I didnt even mention the 85+ pounds lost ;)

KARMA rules :)
  • rcharlee
    rcharlee Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I like how some people like to pretend things don't bother them by making multiple threads about how it doesn't bother them that people said things that bother them.

Oh no she just didn't...you are pegged again, OP!

Ok thanks. So are you guys really spending time following my post? I'm playing on the board called chit-chat, fun, and games. This is a game, have fun with it or go ahead spending your time "calling me out."

Your attempt to save face is failing miserably.

Do any of you realize that people move on? You can post all you want, and say what you want.

Most people move on to completely different topics, not a veiled attempt to *appear* like they did

I like how you lost 186 lbs

Thank you! I like how you have lost weight too!!

I agree! He beat me to it but I was going to mention it in the other lame thread. that's amazing!!!

I like how this thread is lame, yet you're still here.