My inspirational picture.
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    Me when I was 17 LOL
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Why look like someone else? Why glorify someone who is not you? Why not find a picture of yourself that you like and aim for that. You KNOW what that really looks like. What it feels like.

LIKE LIKE and LIKE
  • Prudiddy
    Prudiddy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I want to look like the girl to the left with the pom pom. That is me just before my two children.
    That is my motivation, not much but I'll be happy then cause I won't just look like her, I will be her LOL.
  • JuneyJo
    JuneyJo Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Nooo..not me! I don't want to look like anyone but ME!!

For all of you saying you wanna look like this person, or that person.......THAT person probably has issues with their own bodies......things they hate about it..and want to change it.

And it's also very likely that they HAVE changed their bodies...probably many times.

Be happy being who you are...because you CAN'T be anyone else.

I think the point is finding a body type that represents our goals. If I had a picture of a version of me that made me happy, I'd be reaching back to the single digits. I have struggled with weight/health issues my whole life, as have all the women in my family, so there's nothing to draw on in my past. It's nice to have a picture in your head of where you want to be, as long as it's reasonable. If I were to decide I wanted to look like Kate Moss, it would be ludicrous. Instead I'm looking at fuller figured women like Kim Kardashian, Beyonce or Adele (have you seen her this year? :smile: )... yeah... I could do that. :happy:
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Why look like someone else? Why glorify someone who is not you? Why not find a picture of yourself that you like and aim for that. You KNOW what that really looks like. What it feels like.

Uh... what if you don't have one? :huh:
  • fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I would love to have a body like Janet Jackson.

Especially now that she's lost weight. I saw a picture of her on Prevention Magazine, she looked amazing! Fit and shapely, not skinny.
  • fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    If I could chose, I woud have Kim Kardashian's body. She looks amzing, and she has a booty, which I don't have. However...a reality check: how many of these stars are actually untouched? meaning no plastic surgery? Not many. Plus they have money so they can afford the top personal trainers and nutritionists. Sure many of themw work out really hard, but like me, I will never have their body because of my genetics. So love yourself for who you are, and look to others as "inspiration" but realize you may never look like them...................
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    like this....
    936full-selita-ebanks.jpg

We have the same build (tall and lanky).
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Love Hewitt, but with much smaller boobs. Other than the boobs I find her body so amazingly perfect!

yeh me too! I love her curves.
  • terrie_k
    terrie_k Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Gretchen Rossi from RHOC. Curvy but slim, plus she doesn't have big fake boobs that make her out of proportion. But I would just want the body, maybe hair.. not so much the face...
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    manwhosearmsexploded.jpg

If I was a woman I would want to look like him too, check out those breasts
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    manwhosearmsexploded.jpg

If I was a woman I would want to look like him too, check out those breasts

Oooohhh helllllll nawwwwww!!!
  • MirandaEnlightened
    Options

For all of you saying you wanna look like this person, or that person.......THAT person probably has issues with their own bodies......things they hate about it..and want to change it.

And it's also very likely that they HAVE changed their bodies...probably many times.

The idea of this post was not to say "I want to be Kim Kardashian" or anyone else- it was to try and get an image of what we want our bosies to look like: OUR BODIES : I don't have any pictures of me looking the way I want to look and I know that I will never be anyone else, but being able to have a visualization of a figure type in mind helps me with encouragement. I am sure many people who to the public may look "perfect" and they still have body issues....if anyone actually read the initial post, I said just for fun because I know we all want to be ourselves and look like ourselves, but if you could pic someone's body shape that you want yours to be, who would it be. It's just for fun. If it's not fun for you then ok-- but the rest of us don't need criticism for playing along.
  • Dionysus35
    Dionysus35 Posts: 74
    Options
    I'd love to end up looking like Jamie Bamber from Battlestar Galactica, but I think he's only 5'7" or something like that. Or maybe David Beckham.
  • MirandaEnlightened
    Options
    I'd love to end up looking like Jamie Bamber from Battlestar Galactica, but I think he's only 5'7" or something like that. Or maybe David Beckham.
    David Beckham....definitely David Beckham
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options

Spare the lecture. You missed the whole point of this post...the "just for fun" part. Just because we use a more fit body for an INSPIRATION does not mean we are not happy with who we are.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    256001560038603278_EaytOfL7_b.jpg

Not sure who this is, but found her as a Pin on Pintrest.

But I'd settle for Sofia Vegara...
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I want to look like me.... Just with more muscle mass and a little less fat. PERFECTION!
  • chloeelebeir
    chloeelebeir Posts: 130
    Options
    Jessica Biel!!! I would LOVE to look like her!!!!!!