I want to look like...

Options

Replies

• Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    e8bbff109546686398d7be6ab1b441991237924700_full2.jpg

I want to be healthy... maybe more defined calves and upper arms than shown here.... but i'd still like to have a poppin booty!
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    BIG vote for Sofia Vergara, I am already shaped like her, just need a more toned stomach and love-handle dept.

She has my body once I get to my goal weight (yes I have a large chest, lol)

Sofia-Vergara2.jpg

sofia-vergara.jpg
  • rockinright
    rockinright Posts: 241
    Options
    Me, but healthier.
  • rockinright
    rockinright Posts: 241
    Options
    BIG vote for Sofia Vergara, I am already shaped like her, just need a more toned stomach and love-handle dept.

She has my body once I get to my goal weight (yes I have a large chest, lol)

Sofia-Vergara2.jpg

sofia-vergara.jpg

If I were a woman, I'd want to look like her.

I'd also have a bunch of mirrors in the house and probably never venture outside. :)
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I stink at posting photos so I will spare you. But if I could have the body of anyone, id choose Scarlett Johanssen in Avengers. Shes got a great figure and still has curves. At this point I am pretty rectangular.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    l249197618.jpg

but more realistically...

tumblr_m1lwxb36Tt1r4vf2wo1_500.png
    tumblr_ly2z31Mq1O1r7de4zo1_1280.jpg
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Well since I don't have any pictures of myself as strong, energetic and amazing...I will just have to say this. I want to be able to life more than I can now...to fit into clothes that fit about a year and a half ago but this time, I want to be firm under them. And I want to feel like I could run and jump for hours!
  • Falling2Grace
    Falling2Grace Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Kim has a nice body but i feel like it would be unrealistic for me. I am short though, but i dont have much a butt or chest LOL
    America Ferrera in the last episodes of Ugly Betty would be nice. She is built very similar (again i lack the buttage :laugh: ) but otherwise im a curvy girl and short (5'1"), so that would be ideal and beautiful IMO.

I have been overweight my entire life, so i too cannot just find a photo of myself that i would love to look like[again].

1394056111_0ac73244bc.jpg
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqGCjywtiDsxW-mk-EzTDqPM_934wwH5Wp1Al4h0qrrpPI3jWKkA

And one of my teammates/good friends/all around real-life inspirations and cheerleaders, Sarah:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkAh64RXiQrcoYR1d42Ya5IPZZVp1aL0ST2tce4d4v7pHUBPoKUw

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFDmKQbWWQCinJYPqjPn10PErQZYfU7n4cTquNI88uMlBq8DVC

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1Mu11ZjF3vjA77x376JlX9oLr158AsmhbJ3xPM-75x1pQgSXG5A
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Why look like someone else? Why glorify someone who is not you? Why not find a picture of yourself that you like and aim for that. You KNOW what that really looks like. What it feels like.

Uh... what if you don't have one? :huh:

SMH....so, you've been unhealthy since birth? Granted, that is a joke, but this is a major issue. We glorify other people, become jealous of what they have, and allow the media to dictate what is and is not sexy. CONFIDENCE in who you are is Sexy. Being healthy is sexy. Take care of yourself and the rest falls into place.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    l249197618.jpg

yes pls.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    l249197618.jpg

yes pls.

Can I just take her? Just for a few hours....
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Seriously, people drop the "you should want to look like you" crap. The OP asked if we could have ANYONE elses body who would it be. I'm at goal and very happy with what I've accomplished, but I still played along. Everyone idolizes someone in popular culture and if you say you don't, you are fooling yourself. That doesn't mean we are going to starve and work ourselves to death to accomplish a look. It means we are fantasizing. Deal with it.

She didn't ask for everyone to jump down her throat. If you don't want to play along, don't. Didn't your parents teach you if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all?
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I want to look like a happier thinner version of my current self.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Seriously, people drop the "you should want to look like you" crap. The OP asked if we could have ANYONE elses body who would it be. I'm at goal and very happy with what I've accomplished, but I still played along. Everyone idolizes someone in popular culture and if you say you don't, you are fooling yourself. That doesn't mean we are going to starve and work ourselves to death to accomplish a look. It means we are fantasizing. Deal with it.

She didn't ask for everyone to jump down her throat. If you don't want to play along, don't. Didn't your parents teach you if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all?

Step back there Nelly. You do realize that this is just one of the root causes for EDs? And there are a LOT of MFP users that suffer freom EDs. My comments are not in bashing, by any means. And not EVERYONE Idolizes.

My parents taught me well...in speaking to help encourage others, show the alternative views in positive manner. Obviously, yours FAILED.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    break it up!

now let's all drink.
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Bodywise I want to look like Marisa Miller.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options

honestly i don't want to look like anyone in popular culture...yes they are beautiful women, but i am very happy with myself. again like i said, i want to look like myself just thinner, healthier and happier.
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    kate middleton... gorgeous slim figure.. always looks classy... wish i had that hair :(... in my dreams eh? ;)

OMG if that is you in your picture you have nothing to be envious of her for. I want YOUR hair =)
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I think Jessica Alba is gorgeous. I would be happy looking like her!