Tatoo free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I just woke up and misread the title. I thought there were free tacos..

Now that would've been a lot cooler!
  • pduckworth
    pduckworth Posts: 133
    Options
    What's that good ol' saying? The only difference between tattooed and non-tattooed people is that tattooed
    people don't mind if you're not tattooed.
    This. I have a ton of body piercing (no tattoos... but that's because I'm too cheap) and I always have people saying rude things about them. Get over it. You can't see my piercings unless I specifically show them to you and you don't like it, then don't get them.
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I don't have one, nor do I want one.

You don't put bumper stickers on a Bentley!!!!

But it's cool for others to have one.....

I kinda like them sometimes.
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I just woke up and misread the title. I thought there were free tacos..

Now that would've been a lot cooler!

Agreed! Mmm tacos!
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Tattooed women are absolutely gorgeous. I'd have tonnes by now if I had the money for it.
  • LadyWingsFan
    Options
    Okay....let's rephrase that sentence about people not being judgemental towards others who choose not to have tattoos (me). Seriously, people raise an eyebrow at me when I tell them I do not have any tattoos, nor do I plan on getting any. Then the questions start....why? Are you against tattooed people? Then I get the assumption from others that I'm a goody-two shoe and that I would look down on them, which I don't.

I love the human body in it's pure form....I'm not into the extra piercings, tattoos, etc. BUT....I don't judge others simply because they make the choice to put ink on their body. It's just not my thing...I'd rather spend my money on vacations, nice clothes, shoes, and purses (when I actually HAVE the money hahahaha!)

I just wanted to clarify that statement I mentioned above. That's not true that tattooed people don't judge. Some do, and I have felt it.
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    It's not everyday you get hammered with your older sister on your 22nd birthday and decide, "Hey! Let's get tattoos!" I wouldn't trade in that memory for anything, even if I'm the first to admit the tattoo IS ugly. It will remind me of my sister and the fun times we share together forever! :drinker:
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    A photographer friend of mine once said "a beautiful woman is her own accessory...clothing and jewellry should complement her..but not take focus from her". When I see a woman with a tatoo I'm more inclined to notice her ink first (maybee that's what she wants??? dunno). I guess I want people to notice ME..not my adornments.

is it ok to say this is a bit superficial and judgmental?
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Everybody knows that stickers make the car faster. And for the record, Bentley's are BIG, HEAVY cars.
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    i do not have a tatoo either.

wtf is a tatoo? is he that little dude from fanstasy island? (i'm wondering if any of my friends will catch the midget reference)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    snw is hot.

Yes, that's all I have to contribute to this thread.
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Options
    I'm going to get a tattoo that says "I hate people who can't spell".

On my lower back.

With some tribal crap around it.

And maybe some random Chinese characters.

^Love it! :drinker:
  • leilamarchi
    Options
    I'm going to get a tattoo that says "I hate people who can't spell".

On my lower back.

With some tribal crap around it.

And maybe some random Chinese characters.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Love this.

I used to have a t-shirt that said "BAD SPELLERS OF THE WORLD UNTIE." Which was especially funny b/c I used to win spelling bees. See if you can get the characters to translate into something offensive or disgusting, that's always a good bonus. XD

I have one tattoo. It's awesome. I don't feel the burning need for another one, but I can't imagine myself without this one. I'm happy for anyone who is happy with him- or herself.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    First, lets get the spelling right . . . its TATTOO
    second . . . nobody out there is getting a tattoo because they are worried about what YOU will think of them
    third . . .tattoos MEAN SOMETHING to those who choose to get them
    fourth . . . tattoos (done well) on either sex are hot and no one will ever convince me otherwise
    :heart: :drinker:
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    i do not have a tatoo either.

wtf is a tatoo? is he that little dude from fanstasy island? (i'm wondering if any of my friends will catch the midget reference)

I think we all need this...
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNc2QGb31vA8extNN7A3uw3G5dyjpcbTtrpmP_IMfC9OOEqts_Fw
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    The really cool thing about life is that you can do whatever the hell you want.

The unfortunately thing about life is that people doing their thing have to encounter people like the OP.
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    First, lets get the spelling right . . . its TATTOO
    second . . . nobody out there is getting a tattoo because they are worried about what YOU will think of them
    fourth . . . tattoos (done well) on either sex are hot and no one will ever convince me otherwise

:heart: :heart: :heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :drinker:
  • Emmabulliemum
    Emmabulliemum Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Tattooed women are absolutely gorgeous. I'd have tonnes by now if I had the money for it.

Well said!!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I do not have a tatoo. I have no desire for one. I will never get one.I think some tatoos are true art work. I have nothing AGAINST tatoos or the desire for them (need to say this just in case the tatood people get up in arms).

I guess I just think that the human body is beautiful just as it is. A photographer friend of mine once said "a beautiful woman is her own accessory...clothing and jewellry should complement her..but not take focus from her". When I see a woman with a tatoo I'm more inclined to notice her ink first (maybee that's what she wants??? dunno). I guess I want people to notice ME..not my adornments.

So then why do you wear jewelry?
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options

hey, i'm pro-ink. but this one bugs the bejeezus out of me. No, no they don't all MEAN SOMETHING. good lord.

i'm asked eleventy million times (thanks cory) ... what does is MEAN???
    um, nothing. i like it.
This discussion has been closed.