Disturbing Relationship Revelation...

Options

Replies

• FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    123 at 6'2 seems almost too small. Maybe he should look into that.

Almost? He's underweight by at LEAST 25 pounds.
  • ScarredVampiress
    Options
    I know the feeling...My husband and I are the same height. When we met, I was wanting to lose about 15-20lbs. He was fit & at a healthy weight. We weighed roughly the same. Then I gained a lot over the next two years & he stayed about the same. On our wedding day, I looked like a beached whale next to him; which is fitting, since we were married on the beach.

It was a top goal of mine to weigh less than him haha and now I'm about 20lbs lighter than he is :-)

haha, well, congrats! When I get him at a healthy weight, I WILL be smaller than him. I am so determined. haha

We look so weird together like that, a tall thin guy next to a shorter bigger girl..with small boobs and huge hips. It just makes me look even bigger! His sisters are like D-DD cup with like 24 in waists! How is this fair..? XD
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    what a horrible problem to have {sarcasm} lol.

It kind of is in all seriousness lol. Its so much harder to gain weight than it is to lose it.

Given the choice between not being able to gain weight, and not being able to lose weight, I'd choose not being able to gain weight. You at least are not socially ostracized for being thin ;)
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    And I mean, I'm not TERRIBLY big. I do think my waist is rather huge, since I'm 5'8"(172) and 130lbs(59kg).

Wait, you're 5'8" and you think having a 27 inch waist is huge for a woman your height? Hmmm, k.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I knew my boyfriend was small, but I didn't think *that* small!

That's all I read.

funny-picture-1031513906.jpg

Poor kitty.

LMAO! That was my first thought too!
  • ScarredVampiress
    Options
    And I mean, I'm not TERRIBLY big. I do think my waist is rather huge, since I'm 5'8"(172) and 130lbs(59kg).

Wait, you're 5'8" and you think having a 27 inch waist is huge for a woman your height? Hmmm, k.

It's not actually huge, it just seems big than a lot of people's. Especially since I am small-framed, it looks bigger than it should. I just wish to be a couple in. smaller in that area. Everyone wants improvement and is the hardest on themselves. :(
  • snowbunnylove94
    Options
    Its OK my bf is 6.1 and weighs about 146 and me I'm 5.3 and I'm 185 pounds its depressing :sad:. But he said that u can't tell how much I weigh by looking at me but it still doesn't make me feel better cuz before I became a diabetic I weighed 100 pounds i gained 85pounds from my shots. So don't be sad OK? :flowerforyou: :drinker: ull loose the weight I have faith in u!!!!!!!!!!! Lol
  • snowbunnylove94
    Options
    And oh ur not big at all!!!! And guys don't really like stick girls if u know wat I mean. 130 that's like a perfect weight right there
  • ScarredVampiress
    Options
    Its OK my bf is 6.1 and weighs about 146 and me I'm 5.3 and I'm 185 pounds its depressing :sad:. But he said that u can't tell how much I weigh by looking at me but it still doesn't make me feel better cuz before I became a diabetic I weighed 100 pounds i gained 85pounds from my shots. So don't be sad OK? :flowerforyou: :drinker: ull loose the weight I have faith in u!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

Aww, you're sweet! It's just worse since I have a small frame so weigh on me looks different than it does on most 5'8" girls. At my weight they have flat stomachs and look gorgeous and I have this...blob attached to the front of my body. If it were gone, I'd be the happiest. So, is nice to look less than you actually are! :)
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options

It's not actually huge, it just seems big than a lot of people's. Especially since I am small-framed, it looks bigger than it should. I just wish to be a couple in. smaller in that area. Everyone wants improvement and is the hardest on themselves. :(

Yeah very true, that we can be harder on ourselves than others. I wish you well on reaching your goals. I tend to like slim guys, so if a guy is smaller than me (as long as he's taller than me) then it's a turn on for me, but I understand other women prefer to be slimmer than their mates.
  • ScarredVampiress
    Options
    And oh ur not big at all!!!! And guys don't really like stick girls if u know wat I mean. 130 that's like a perfect weight right there

I'm just losing/toning until this stomach is gone. It's hideous and I just cannot get rid of it! So frustrating.
  • ScarredVampiress
    Options

Yeah very true, that we can be harder on ourselves than others. I wish you well on reaching your goals. I tend to like slim guys, so if a guy is smaller than me (as long as he's taller than me) then it's a turn on for me, but I understand other women prefer to be slimmer than their mates.

I don't think it's so bad, as long as I look good..but right now I don't. And I'm afraid of...crushing them.
  • AlexanderK1994
    AlexanderK1994 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'm about 10kg (22lbs) heavier than my gf :/ I'm hoping to become at least her weight...

(you're also female right? not some guy pretending to be? XD) Yeah, I think that's really hard as well. It's like a never-ending battle, since every girl wants to be smaller than their significant other! So, they may lose weight when you do. XP It's super tricky that way. Well, more of a measurements war than anything else, I think.

Heh, yeah, sure, I'm female :) Well, let's just stay strong here!
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I think health should be more important than this intense focus on looks. All I'm reading is how you and your bf "look".... maybe I missed something?
  • astuderus
    astuderus Posts: 31 Member
    Options

MY BOYFRIEND HAS THE SAME WAIST SAME AS ME!!! How depressing...it's really demotivating.. :(

Dont let it get you down. I am engaged to someone who is smaller than me. And thats not what matters. What matters is that they love you for you regardless of who is bigger/smaller.
  • fitbum19
    fitbum19 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    he sounds like a freak of nature to me! don't feel bad. Hubby and I are both very fit people and his waist is only 1 inch bigger than mine
  • zaithyr
    zaithyr Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    My brother in law is tall and skinny like that. He eats plenty- just the way he's built though. Some guys are just naturally like that!
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    MY BOYFRIEND HAS THE SAME WAIST SAME AS ME!!! How depressing...it's really demotivating.. :(
    Try having the same cup size as your wife. :cry:
  • ScarredVampiress
    Options
    Lauren- He's underweight and isn't eating enough. It's like being anorexic without knowing, and he's been losing weight. I mentioned in the in-between pages. So, i'm working on getting him to eat healthy and gain at the same time, of course, which can be a challenge. It's just surprising how small he's gotten. >O

Gasmaster- I can't lie, but that made me a giggle a little bit. It'll be gone after you lose weight. :) Then you can get enormous MAN PECS! :O

I'll just try feeding him bunches of carbs and lots of food high in calories. I feel like I care more about his health than he does..oh wait, yeah, I do!
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    In all seriousness, have you asked him to see a doctor? If he's that underweight and has no appetite, he may be sick. It's worth checking out. My ex husband was a bean pole and ate like a polar bear.....and even now in his 40's he's still stick thin. Just his metabolism, we should all be so lucky, lol.