where do people carry their weight????

Options

Replies

• Ad_874
    Ad_874 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I carry most of my weight in my stomach. People think I weight alot less than I do. I think this is because they are looking at my skinny parts i.e face and arms. Going to make this weight come off.
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I carry mine everywhere.. but I see it (and it bothers me more) in my hips, thighs, and face
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    HunterKiller_wechange Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Most of mine was on my gut. Was. :smile:
  • sweenme
    sweenme Posts: 3
    Options
    I feel your pain. Tons of exercise slims my hips/butt a bit, but it's just me. So I try to embrace that sexy butt and wear clothes that flatter.
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I carry it everywhere I go!!

Seriously, I seem to be an all over gainer. I want to lose more from bum, arms and legs!
  • lauries3
    lauries3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    All my weight is in my hips and thighs. It is so cute. :grumble:
  • lauries3
    lauries3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Same thing with me. It is just too much!
  • chloeelebeir
    chloeelebeir Posts: 130
    Options
    Butt and thighs!!!!! -___- I've got a big butt, but I don't rock it like Kim K.
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Stomach and arms.

My kids told me once that I look like an orange on a stick because my lower body is so much smaller than my upper body. Sure would be nice to have a bigger butt :)
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    Spare tire is all I have left. Before, when I was heavy, it was like I was wearing a padded suit. I was storing that stuff everywhere.
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    weight gets distributed pretty evenly on me, but I would say the place where it goes to the most would be my thighs then my lower stomach.
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I would say my stomach
  • MouseFood
    MouseFood Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Well, I hide my weight well because I carry it everywhere, always have ... I have never gained weight just in ONE place. I have fat hips, upper arms, stomach, thighs, chest, you name it. The only place I don't really show much fat is on my face. People are always surprised by my weight because of how well it's spread out.

I have to admit I laugh inwardly when I see a woman with tiny legs and a big apple stomach. I'm sorry but it just looks abnormal to me. The first time I saw someone like that was the first time I realized that was possible. I used to assume everyone gained like I do.
  • gmarrier
    gmarrier Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would like to carry my weight to the curb in a trash bag... however it's just not that easy. I have it everywhere... sigh !! :cry:
  • beauty2323
    beauty2323 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    my legs,:grumble:
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    stomach and thighs. When my weight gets lower (like in my peak training for a race) my stomach looks much better, but I have genetically larger thighs I suppose!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    in my butt and legs... Yep. I know you can't tell by my profile pic because I'm such a sexy *kitten*, but it's true!
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Thighs and *kitten*. My boobs were the first thing to go >_>

this ^^ i wear the same pant size as my cuz and she is 25lbs more than me :(
  • MouseFood
    MouseFood Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I would like to carry my weight to the curb in a trash bag...

heh heh :)
  • MrzSchofield7
    Options
    Hips, butt, and thighs! My stomach too, but everything always seems to go to my thighs first. Thank God my fiance' is a butt guy lol