Oh Bump!
  • gonnabeHOT_Heidi
    gonnabeHOT_Heidi Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    sounds yummy
  • mtalton
    mtalton Posts: 2
    Options
    this is just what i need to take the edge off for after dinner when i really want something sweet!! THANKS FOR SHARING!
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mrmv
    mrmv Posts: 95
    Options
    This sounds yummy! I'm definately gonna have to try it!
  • Bennettjade
    Options
    Bump!! I LOVED Shamrock shakes, so I'll def be trying this!!!
  • dananemec80
    Options
    hi i am lazy. i eat peanut butter for breakfest and coffee with cream.no bread. . i am not recent succes story. i am past succes storyl lost 20 kg in europ . i started vhen i was 27. i t took me 18 month. never gain it. mayby a little up and down. l am 82 now. that is half of a century .but i started smoking. smoked 42 years. quit l3 years ago. i had recent years too much weight 20 pounds too much. i started diet this year. i lost about 12 or 14 pounds. i need to loos 7 or 10 more. this is the time when it does not want to go.nany potter.:yawn:
  • kikiboniki
    kikiboniki Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    bump. just made this with almond milk and found that I did not need additional sweetener. yum thanks =)
  • meggawatt
    meggawatt Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to try this!! Thank you!
  • CrazyGraciegirl
    Options
    I never buy coconut milk but it sounds yummy. XD
  • thinnerthaniam
    thinnerthaniam Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Artificial sweeteners are bad news no matter how you look at them. These sweeteners trick the body into feeling more hungry and throw off your blood sugar levels and deplete calcium levels. I would use real pistachio nuts with almond milk and Natural plain Nuplus..."super nutrition plus".....no artificial anything...real food for real bodies...If you want sweet add Stevia.
  • Babs0077
    Babs0077 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump
  • Code2fornow
    Code2fornow Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I think I'll try it with the almond milk and skip the artificial sweetners but it sounds yummy!
  • Hrl1993
    Hrl1993 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Artificial sweeteners are bad news no matter how you look at them. These sweeteners trick the body into feeling more hungry and throw off your blood sugar levels and deplete calcium levels. I would use real pistachio nuts with almond milk and Natural plain Nuplus..."super nutrition plus".....no artificial anything...real food for real bodies...If you want sweet add Stevia.

Do your thing.

I can hold Truvia in my hands...thus it is real...and I put it in my "real" body and things turn out just fine. :D
  • tmkak
    tmkak Posts: 3
    Options
    bump
  • TrueBlueBruin78
    TrueBlueBruin78 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    N ice!
  • Elo99
    Elo99 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Made this tonight with unsweetened almond milk, cheesecake sf/ff pudding mix and some fresh strawberries....AMAZING :heart: :love: