Who Have You Been Told You Look Like?

Options

Replies

• splucy
    splucy Posts: 353
    Options
    I get Cameron Diaz all the time, especially when I have light blonde hair. I think I have her eyes but that's about it.

oh and I have her height... well I am not sure how tall she is but I am 180cms :P
  • Luffzilla
    Luffzilla Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been told by several people that I look like a dark haired version of the woman from Blade Runner, Pris, played by Daryl Hannah.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I was told at one point that I looked like Leann Rimes. I don't see it at all....I think it was just the blonde hair. lol.
    Same here lol!
  • MustBeTheRows
    MustBeTheRows Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    liev schreiber and seth rogen
  • missjewl
    missjewl Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I have only been told twice that I looked like a celeb. My friends use to tell me I looked like Tori Spelling cause I have big eyes, and I was told once I looked like Drew Barrymore (the actress) I dont see it
  • twistofcain
    twistofcain Posts: 190
    Options
    Zach Galifianaks
    Jesus
    Shaun Morgan
  • missxjuicy
    missxjuicy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    MARIAH CAREY
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    A couple women have said I look like Ed Norton, my kid told me I looked like a super hero, and my girlfriend thinks I look like Captain America. :)
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    When I had longer hair I was told I looked like Catherine Zeta Jones....I do not see it but they did. When I made the mistake and died my long hair black and was heavily muscled because I worked out all the time I was told I looked like Zena Warrior princess.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Liz Taylor. Not so much in my main picture, but in real life and other photos. Can't say I mind at all :)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Reese Witherspoon
  • FitBarbie2986
    FitBarbie2986 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Ive been told soo many different ones..the most recent are Kelly Ripa and someone on here said i look like Gretchen Rossi
  • xlolitabandita
    Options
    I get a "dark haired" Natalie Portman alot, even though i don't see it in the least...I also get Kat Von Dee, but I'm pretty sure it's just the hair.

Oh, and Bettie Page when my bangs are straight.
  • stephalvarez5
    stephalvarez5 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    i usually get : kate beckinsale in underworld, selma blair in hellboy or the girl with the dragon tattoo swedish version.

i do not agree with any of them. nor do i mind.
  • reyopo
    reyopo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Marissa Tomei (love that one, cuz I love her!), Mary Louise Parker (meh..) and Patty Smyth from the band Scandal (remember the 80's, anyone? The Warrior, Goodbye to You? This one is the most accurate, I think).
  • Inconceivable
    Options
    my uncle and his girlfriend both think I look like Rachel Mc-Adams from the Time Traveler's Wife.... I don't see it. At all..
  • kristi321
    kristi321 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Candace Cameron
  • elcyclista
    elcyclista Posts: 393
    Options
    "that one actor from that movie" apparently.
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    eddie murphy
  • TrueBlueBruin78
    TrueBlueBruin78 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I have been told that i look like Tiger Woods and Dewayne "The Rock" Johnson. But not i really dont see it.