Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's your current favorite veggie?

Replies

• cjpierce94
    cjpierce94 Posts: 11 Member
    If I'm really hungry, broccoli!

If I feel like sweet foods, I have carrots.
  • Spaghttie squash!!!!

I'm also lovin' broccoli, spinach, and peppers!
  • kschmi24
    kschmi24 Posts: 59 Member
    Brussels sprouts sauteed in I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light with a splash of balsamic vinegar and salt and pepper. 2nd is baked artichokes with olive oil and garlic. MMMMMM
  • It's a tie between baked butternut squash and sauteed asparagus. YUM!
  • Stargirlsmiles88
    Stargirlsmiles88 Posts: 52 Member
    Cauliflower= LOVE:heart:
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    carrot chips!! i love them.
  • julesw734
    julesw734 Posts: 100
    Cucumbers, spinach and celery sticks..
  • fitandyoga
    fitandyoga Posts: 27
    Mushrooms!!
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    I'm OBSESSED with sweet potato right now! What's been on your plate?

Yes!!!!!!!!!! So good!
  • FrugalMomsRock75
    FrugalMomsRock75 Posts: 698 Member
    BRUSSEL SPROUTS! Oh my goodness. I can't believe that I went so many years thinking these things were gross. They're amazing.
  • aneexer
    aneexer Posts: 29
    Has to be brussel sprouts! So yummy!
  • FrugalMomsRock75
    FrugalMomsRock75 Posts: 698 Member

You would have loved the deal I got. Sam's club clearanced them for a penny a box! I took the last three! :)
  • MissB0949
    MissB0949 Posts: 142 Member
    I'm majorly impressed with the answers to this! My go-to veggie is broccoli with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray. What I really want right now is some freshly grilled corn though.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    The humble potato has got to be the best of all time, just think at what it can make, hmmm chips,,,
    bad potato, go away,
    I mean broccoli, now that's a healthy green plant thing if ever there was one eh,

Potatoes aren't bad, they are so good that they could be considered a food group! A super food!

Roasted broccoli makes a nice, crunchy, chip craving-satisfying snack though. Much better than those stupid Pop Chip things. :grumble:
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    collard greens and/or kale, when cooked right have always been my favorite!
    And potatoes!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Kale salad with raw broccoli, cherry tomatoes, <-- (all from my garden), cauliflower, carrots, minced garlic, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Mushrooms and avocado appear weekly on my plate. Usually multiple times in a week. Also LOVE asparagus!!
    Edited to add grape tomatoes! :tongue:
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    biologically a fruit, but whatever: zucchini!! Mmmmmmm! Oooooh, I like okra too!
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member

You would have loved the deal I got. Sam's club clearanced them for a penny a box! I took the last three! :)

no way!! that's unfair! i need to get a membership lol..
  • I am really enjoying zucchini right now. I never would have eaten that before.