Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Who Have You Been Told You Look Like?

Replies

• mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Nicole Kidman
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    I've been compared to Stone Cold Steve Austin a lot. Recently I have been comparred to Bruce Willis and Hulk Hogan.

I think it's mostly the bald head and lack of imagination, cuz I don't see it. Maybe Steve Austin, if I have a couple drinks and squint. But...Bruce Willis or Hulk Hogan? Come on.
  • Klamber26
    Klamber26 Posts: 212
    I've been told repetitively, for several years, that I look like Flo from the progressive car insurance commercials. lol
  • ShilohMaier
    ShilohMaier Posts: 135
    When I was younger, someone told me I looked like Janeane Garafallo. I kind of did. Now, I don't really think I look like anyone- my husband's cousin did tell me she thought I looked like a cross between Keira Knightly and Angelina Jolie when I first met her. She's officially one of my favorite people. I think it must just be because I have very full lips and a similar jaw line.
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Someone came up to me in a coffee shop and asked if I was a character from Lost. I have never watched the show, so I have no idea who he was talking about. I have no idea if it was a compliment, or not.

I can see that. Your pic does look like that character. It's a compliment.

google Kate Austen.

i bet the character she's referring to is sun, not kate

Ditto. The character they are referring to has to be Sun. The actress is Yunjin Kim.

Oh - she is pretty! I'll take it!!! Thanks!!!
    She has a better body though! :blushing:
  • Never been told I look like anyone =(
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Never been told I look like anyone =(

Me either! And if anyone ever asks what celebrity I think I look like.. I never have a clue! I must just be unique!
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Pam from The Office.
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Pam from The Office.

OMG - You do!!! HA
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Candace Cameron (for those old enough to remember that was DJ from Full House)
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Pam from The Office.

I totally see it!
  • beccahummel423
    beccahummel423 Posts: 72 Member
    Kate Walsh from Private Practice. Clearly by some visually challenged folks. :happy:
  • Jessicamurray1986
    Jessicamurray1986 Posts: 39 Member
    I was told by a few people in high school that I looked like Claire Danes. I didn't see it then, but looking at old "skinnier" photos I can see it.
  • jones137
    jones137 Posts: 89 Member
    I'd say close to a 100 times I've been told I look like Joey from friends....Matt Leblanc.
  • desert_rhino
    desert_rhino Posts: 104 Member
    A younger and shorter Stephen King. I'd hope handsomer, too. ;)
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    A number of random celebrities, all of which missed the mark in my opinion. Makes me feel like a human Rorschach test at times. :tongue:
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    No one famous. But anyone who knew her always tell me I'm the double of my Mum. And I am.:happy:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    This guy
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSunFY_DBdKmiV9e_KvONnw3-gwvK4k7GNO9rTyDfKi0vMOy5HQfg

and this guy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThxLZNBVWmJqnVvYPT9KASUvT3QYjo4ML35HVBol-j6gmz_tjU6A

It's the bald head!
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    A horse :sad:
    Not joking.
  • Selma10001984