madlou Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi I am from Scotland, welcome to mfp.
    Feel free to add me, its a fab site
    :smile:
  • cazwillis99
    cazwillis99 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm from West London - been on here 105 days and lost 10.5 lbs so far. Loving how easy this site makes it not only to lose weight but to log exercise - I have gone from couch potato to exercising every single day.
  • Minnie92x
    Minnie92x Posts: 107
    Options
    Another from Surrey! xx
  • going2befit4ever
    going2befit4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    from somerset but i'm currently in canada on vancouver island but missing home feel free to add me
  • BeckysMama
    BeckysMama Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hello! i have just recently joined. i am from yorkshire but live in scotland. i am trying to lose the stone i have put on over the last 2 years since i stopped smoking.
  • Bealach_Bug
    Options
    Hi and Welcome, i'm still finding my way about on MFP, feel free to add me.....oh, nearly forgot..... I'm in Scotland
  • Utahgirl12
    Utahgirl12 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi, I joined yesterday, with 52 pounds to lose. I'm from South Wales and could really do with some support and motivation, so please anybody please add me and be my buddy!

Lucy
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    hi i am from North Wales ... been here on mfp since March - lost 19lbs and lots left to lose. Feel free to add if you want :happy:
  • claireplum
    claireplum Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey, from Hampshire...have 24 pounds to go...feel free to add...welcome to MFP! x
  • andyp79
    andyp79 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm from Derby. I've lost 16lb so far and have another 19 to go. Feel free to add me if you want someone else to support you.
  • Karen5732
    Karen5732 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi another one from Surrey, feel free to add me!
  • LozzieWebb
    LozzieWebb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Staffordshire. I'll be here for the long haul. Feel free to add me (that goes for anyone who needs more MFP friends x x).
  • BerryFruit
    BerryFruit Posts: 57
    Options
    Hi I am from East Yorkshire just outside of Hull, I have 8 - 10lbs to loose. Would be lovely to hook up with someone local so we can motivate one another. I have been on and off MFP for about a year. Feel free to add me.
  • tri81
    tri81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I am newish as well, properly started doing this about 2 weeks ago. I am from Bristol and have 100+ to lose!
  • lornaheron
    lornaheron Posts: 72
    Options
    21790325.png

Hi i'm from Middlesbrough, feel free to add me. :)
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    I'm from Surrey, but living in Scotland!
  • xgailwx
    xgailwx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm new to this site also. I'm from cheshire.....any of you UK guys please feel free to add me :) its much easier to stick at with a support network x
  • PinkOrangeYellow
    Options
    hello and welcome...:flowerforyou:

I'm in London.

Feel free to add me :smile:
  • E_K71
    E_K71 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi

Im from Scotland , and been here for 40 days now , feel free to add me :drinker:
  • nell1972
    nell1972 Posts: 19
    Options
    Oooh, a UK thread!! I'm from the part of the South East where Surrey, Hampshire and West Sussex all meet......technically, I'm North East Hampshire.

I also registered a couple of years back but couldn't sync the mobile app with my PC, so I got fed up and abandoned it!! But I didn't lose the weight using another site I was paying for, so I'm back again. The site is the best its ever been (no syncing problems now!!), I think its fantastic - and in 4 weeks or so I've lost just short of 7 lbs.....another 40 or so to go to my first goal.

It's slow but sure, I just keep plodding.....

:)