Anyone from the UK ?

Options

Replies

• Chetta987
    Chetta987 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi all, I'm from West London, signed up last year and forgot all about it. Have recently returned from a bootcamp in Kent where everyone was raving about the site so I'm back on track and here for the long-haul. Please feel free to add me as a friend for support!!
  • xxxaxlroseloverxxx
    Options
    im from Gloucester :) feel free to add me. have lots to lose!
  • canichange
    canichange Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here too only joined a couple of days ago. Seems like a great site. I'm in Edinburgh and really want to establish a good relationship with food!
  • torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hello from sunny Berkshire. Meh who am I kidding, it's raining here too.... Feel free to add me if you want UK friends
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    near cambridge here, about 40lb to lose and almost no willpower at all!!

anyone v. welcome to add me...
  • hpsaucette
    hpsaucette Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I live in Leeds but am from Kent.
    I've been on and off MFP for about a year, it is great and you can be successful on it. I've still got 45lb ish to lose so feel free to add me,
  • 1985Andy
    1985Andy Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm from Wisbech St Mary in Cambridgeshire - please feel free to add me if you want to mutually encourage each other :)
  • TheSlimWithin
    Options
    I'm from Merseyside, if anyone even recognises this place. (Basically, in the UK, so I qualify :wink:)

Anyone, from all over, can feel free to add me if they like. :)
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    hiya :) i'm from Belfast! lost 37 pounds so far! just 7 pounds to go!!!
  • lillyvonpink
    lillyvonpink Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    im from the wirral in merseyside just over the water from liverpool i have about 20lb to lose after having my second baby.

feel free to add me :smile:
  • HampshireDad
    Options
    Was told about the site by my trainer - and it's made a real difference to my eating habits. Best wishes to everyone on here!
  • sgall123
    sgall123 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hello ... I'm from Leeds... Feel free to add me too... Nice to have some uk buddies on here ...
  • NickiTip
    NickiTip Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi from Bucks! been here a while the site is brilliant the more you use it the easier it gets feel free to add me as a friend!!:happy:
  • Pablosammy
    Pablosammy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    im from the wirral in merseyside just over the water from liverpool i have about 20lb to lose after having my second baby.

feel free to add me :smile:

Also from the Wirral, but currently exiled in Lancaster!
  • c2h5m8h6
    c2h5m8h6 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi im from Derbyshire and need to lose 52lbs joined a couple of days ago and its really helping me out feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Xx_mandown_scotty_xX
    Options
    Hi im from west midlands...feel free to add :)...anyone!! :)
  • Boobiebonboo
    Boobiebonboo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hi everyone

i am from oxfordshire in england,

feel free to add me as ive got a long way to go to get to my goal weight and could do with some motivation and some diet buddies!

dawn x
  • ninehours
    ninehours Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Bristol, i am doing P90X and have been using this site to keep track of my calories

Anyone doing P90X (or other Beachbody programmes) there is a great UK site here
    http://www.p90xukusers.co.uk/p90x-forum/index.html
  • dawnh1968
    dawnh1968 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hiya - Im from Wiltshire.

Lost 17lb so far and have another 16lb to go.

Always happy to add new friends :smile:
  • traceyoaten
    Options
    hi im from east Yorkshire feel free to add me x