Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 May / June

Options

Replies

• Great job ladies!!! Always try to alternate so you wont get bored from the same thing over and over ..Doing a amazing job!! Keep it up
  • Hollyjd1019
    Hollyjd1019 Posts: 148
    Options
    I just did level 1 & 2 together from Extreme Shed & Shred. Some of the moves on level 2 are crazy!! I had to modify several. But I still made it through. I guess I have plenty of room to grow w this one!
    Man, I'm going to be hurting tomorrow. There is no way I'll be able to pull off both levels during the week. Hmmm, I figure out something. :)
  • Valley83
    Valley83 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Did week 4, day one this afternoon and man am I already sore. I can feel it in my quads and my shoulders. Every time I raise my arms I want to cry a little. I'm excited for the end to see my measurements and take pictures.
  • astetzer
    astetzer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am on day 7 tomorrow of level 1! I do 30-45min of cardio 7 days per week and Ripped in 30 6 days with 1 rest day. Hoping to see some inches gone in one month! I have to get in a swim suit for the 1st time in years to take my daughter to swim leasons:/
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    I just did level 1 & 2 together from Extreme Shed & Shred. Some of the moves on level 2 are crazy!! I had to modify several. But I still made it through. I guess I have plenty of room to grow w this one!
    Man, I'm going to be hurting tomorrow. There is no way I'll be able to pull off both levels during the week. Hmmm, I figure out something. :)

I just bought this one but haven't done it yet! What is it like? Is it cardio and strength like RI30?

Sunday is supposed to be a rest day for me but I had a hotdog mishap tonight and by mishap I mean I went for 2 instead of 1. Bad idea lol I feel soooooooo sick!
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    Day 2 of Week 2 done this morning :) followed by elliptical. I love routines, don't like to mix it up too much.

Have a great day everyone!
  • junipuni
    junipuni Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Jumping in late on this thread. I finished week 2 of RI30 yesterday. I'm loving it. I haven't lost a single pound but when I compared my before photos with the ones I took yesterday, I was SO motivated. Big changes already, can't wait to see what they look like at the very end.
  • junipuni
    junipuni Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Also, I just found at my walmart a boxed set with 2 JM DVD's - BFBM and NMTZ for $10. Seemed like a good deal, thought I'd pass the info along. :)
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Options
    Also, I just found at my walmart a boxed set with 2 JM DVD's - BFBM and NMTZ for $10. Seemed like a good deal, thought I'd pass the info along. :)

That's an awesome deal! And 2 super awesome workouts! Good find :)
  • motherbetty
    motherbetty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Do you guys have room for 1 more? I've been doing the RI30 too. I'm on day 3. Don't know how I missed this thread but it sure looks like a great group of supportive folks! Good luck everyone. These workouts are tough but I am so energized by them! :D
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Squeezing in here.. if I can. I'm on week 2 day 4. After starting over getting to week 3 due to too many busy days, I've managed to fit the workout in.
    I'm losing weight - the 30lb loss is just from that (although I think it could be more if I drank more water and probably dropped the cals down another 100 - but I don't seem to be shifting inches off my core. I searched, and it says that I seem to be building muscle underneath the stomach fat...

Any ideas on how I can fix that? My jeans are so baggy on the bum and legs but I can't go down another size just yet :(
  • Welcome ladies!! You sure can join its never to late =] great job keep it up!!
  • motherbetty
    Options
    Love the enthusiasm of this thread! :happy:
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hey All! I am starting RI30 tomorrow. I previously did it in Feb-April. I just completed insanity, and now I am ready for some normalcy again..lol
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Options
    Squeezing in here.. if I can. I'm on week 2 day 4. After starting over getting to week 3 due to too many busy days, I've managed to fit the workout in.
    I'm losing weight - the 30lb loss is just from that (although I think it could be more if I drank more water and probably dropped the cals down another 100 - but I don't seem to be shifting inches off my core. I searched, and it says that I seem to be building muscle underneath the stomach fat...

Any ideas on how I can fix that? My jeans are so baggy on the bum and legs but I can't go down another size just yet :(

Hi! Welcome to the our supportive group of great gals! How many calories are you eating? The first thing that comes to mind is that maybe you're not eating enough?
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Options
    Wow! Lots of new ladies! Welcome :)

So upon the advice of some of the ladies I decided to watch week 3 of RI30 before I start it tomorrow. WOWEEEEE!!!!! Loving that there isn't any plank cardio phef! But this one is going to be challenging! It looks like my short arms (I think I'm developing a complex about my short arms lol) will prevent me from doing a couple of the moves in this one, but I will just sub them out for something else. Wish me luck for the morning!
  • hduston
    hduston Posts: 61 Member
    Options

So upon the advice of some of the ladies I decided to watch week 3 of RI30 before I start it tomorrow. WOWEEEEE!!!!! Loving that there isn't any plank cardio phef! But this one is going to be challenging! It looks like my short arms (I think I'm developing a complex about my short arms lol) will prevent me from doing a couple of the moves in this one, but I will just sub them out for something else. Wish me luck for the morning!

Good luck! You can do it! I'm on day 4 of week 3 and it gets a little easier as you go - I still can't do most of the advanced moves, but I'm feeling stronger!
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Options

Good luck! You can do it! I'm on day 4 of week 3 and it gets a little easier as you go - I still can't do most of the advanced moves, but I'm feeling stronger!

Thanks :) I can't do all of the advanced moves on Weeks 1 or 2 yet lol I just keep going though.....eventually I will get there as I plan to start on week 1 again after week 4. I love JM!
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    Hey there ladies (and guys if there are any on this thread?) :)

Got my day 3 of week 2 done this morning followed by my usual elliptical trainer. I was really pressing for time since I was tired this morning so I only did 25 minutes on the elliptical (instead of 30....lol). Had to get ready for work.

Have a great day everyone!
  • motherbetty
    Options
    Today was technically Day 4, Level 1 of RI30. I took a break over the last few days when my daughter, son-in-law and baby grandson came to town. While I loved visiting, I don't recommend a break. This morning's workout kicked my butt.

I'm also trying the calorie zig-zag. I started yesterday. Has anyone ever tried this? Had any luck?