Ladies, how do you like your men groomed?

Options

Replies

• gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I tried using a mirror to shave my butt hair. I nearly drove off the road. (ha.)

I just died laughing!!

Haha, I did too!!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I dont care for facial or back hair. Anything else I have no problem with. I also think that some men look more sexy bald.

This! I hate facial hair and back hair. Back hair should be against the law. :laugh:
  • twiztid_princess
    Options
    i hate chest hair and back hair.. i do love a happy trail though.. and other areas need to be trimmed... dont like flossing with hair. icky
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    i dont mind hairy legs but yeah your right to the guy who posted this get rid of the rest...all the rest :-))
  • TrekkieChic
    TrekkieChic Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    IMHO, There is nothing sexier than the contrast between black hair and olive skin - F*$% YES!!

I like chin stubble, especially when it borders on scruffy - GRRRRRRR
    I LOVE chest hair, especially when it trails down...

I would never, ever date a man who shaves his leg hair or underarm hair. The only manscaping I approve of is uhm, you know. Trimming what your bathing suit covers.

Everything else - YUMMY!
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I like some hair on my man. Trimming is fine but shaving everything is not what I prefer.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    enough to know he's reached puberty, but not so much as to resemble carpeting.
  • em435
    em435 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    IMHO

Manly hair requirements: chest, arms, legs, face, *bits and bobs* (use your imagination, although manscaping is fine in this region too but NO STUBBLE.. nothing worse than stubble down there)

Manscaping required for gorilla backs and shoulders, monobrows, visible nose hair, ear hair and knuckle hair
  • DonttrythatwithME
    DonttrythatwithME Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Ok, I got a lot of crap from my boys because I shave damn near all of my body hair. Yeah I shave my legs, armpits, and more (use your imagination). I'm not ashamed of it. I'm just not a fan of body hair. Which leads me to my question, how do you ladies like your man when it comes to body hair?

I would be surprised if you didn't get any crap from the boys, its what us lads do. As long as your happy with what your doing then let it flow fella.

Personally I am not very hairy so in that respect im lucky...

Happy shaving
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I prefer my men confident in themselves. If you like the way you look who cares? I used to only like hairless men until I met a hairy one I fell for, now I have a really fuzzy man in my life and don't have a problem with it.

Back hair is kinda freaky when it is like a rug but as I said if the man got me going with his clothes on I wouldn't worry about how he looks with them off ;)
  • Angelie28
    Angelie28 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    shaved legs and arms are a little creepy...that is all

I don't even shave my arms why would I want a guy too?
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I like a little chest hair. Not a rug, just a little. Underarms, I would never expect a guy.to shave there... But if you want to, fine.

Arms should be hairy. Leg hair, whatever. I don't really notice, provided you're not a werewolf.

Anywhere my mouth goes however, I like smooth. :wink: :blushing:

100% agree :P

exactly what I was thinking as well!
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I like hair on men's arms, legs, a bit of chest hair and trimmed down there :wink:

I agree!

THIS!
  • dannytheman
    Options
    Trimming the bushes makes the trees look taller!! But all I will ever do is trimming. The rest stays.
    Thanks to you ladies that will let men be a man!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I heard somewhere once that it's common for women to be attracted to more metrosexual type men EXÇEPT when they are on their menstral cycle.

I like when my husband has a clean shaven face (he is not a hairy guy otherwise - no back hair, tiny little batch on his chest and treasure trail) but when he lets his beard get all scruffy RAWR watch out.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    As long as there isn't any hair on the back or *kitten* it's all good. Although a little trimmed in some "special" areas is always appreciated. :wink:
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Personally I like a man to have some hair on them. Leg hair doesn't bother me at all. Arm hair doesn't bother me at all. Chest hair I like a little hair on the chest. Armpit hair I expect you to keep that. Back hair negative, unless it was light. Down stairs. preferably trimmed but I guess to each his own.
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I love guys with chest hair
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I like the scruff. Beards, moustaches, arm hair, leg hair. Trimming certain areas is thoughtful, but clean-shaven would be a turnoff.