Do you wear a watch?

Options

Replies

• NYChick84
    NYChick84 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    If I don't wear a watch, I feel lost. I'm always punctual. lol. OCD? Maybe just a little bit.
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    always wear a watch and been doing so since I was 8 - 10 somewhere in there:)
    Love mine,it's just another excuse to wear some nice bling :)
    stilll under 30 (holding on to 20's for a few more months lol)
  • lauralizzy829
    lauralizzy829 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    25 wear watch....now.

Never wore a watch, then last fall went on a cruise to Europe and didn't have cell on me all the time, so bought a watch. Love it now.
  • kcmomof2
    kcmomof2 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Over 30 and wear my watch everyday.
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    39 and no watch. I don't want to be checking the time every five mins! There are enough clocks on phones and computers as well as the wall to keep me in check!
  • smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Yes, I love my watch! I hadn't been wearing one, but my hubby bought me one for Christmas because I had missed wearing one. It's funny, I work with teenagers and most of them can't tell time by looking at a clock, unless it's digital. It's really sad. There are just some things that may be old school but are still worth hanging onto. A watch and a good book are 2 of my favorite old school things! Besides, you can't beat the craftsmanship of a well made watch!
  • mary_kate23
    mary_kate23 Posts: 156
    Options
    26, no watch! (only my polar FT4 when working out)
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Yuppers, Silver Movado

use to be one of my favorites..

No watch here...and over 30
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Under 30 and yes, every day. Eyeglasses, sunglasses and watches are a mini-obsession of mine. I change them frequently :smile:
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    it varies. When I'm in casual dress, I wear a watch. When I'm in lazy attire, not so much. When I'm in Sunday church attire, absolutely.
  • ShaSimone
    ShaSimone Posts: 276
    Options
    Yes and over 30. I love my Citizen Eco-Drive pearl faced, silver& gold tone. Need to have the extenders removed so it actually fits my smaller wrist, yaay for NSV's. I was checking in with a security guard and had to log the time on the sheet, he commented that it was rare these days for him to see someone checking the time on thier watch.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Over 30, no watch. Its been quite a few years since I wore one regularly.
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 and I always wear a watch. I feel lost without it. I even put one on when I am just putzing around the house on the weekend. Half the time I forget my phone even has a clock on it.
  • cowsanddogsarecute
    cowsanddogsarecute Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and I don't wear a watch. I rely on my cell phone for the time.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I wear a watch but rarely ever actually use it as a time piece. The battery is dead in the one I'm wearing today. It's more of an accessory and I have more of them than any woman has a right to.

I'd challenge that hahahaha.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    you will see more and more cell phone users not wearing the watch anymore. It seems redundant for many. I used to wear watch all the time but I haven't worn one consistently for a bit now. I do have a very nice watch that my dad gave me as a gift 10 years ago that I still wear on special occasions but that's more of an accessory than a necessity
  • mccdl34
    mccdl34 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Always. So does my 16 year old son.
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    No watch use my iphone...under 30
  • chelseyjoan
    chelseyjoan Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and wear my wittnauer 12R103 every single day because it's pretty, sparkly and what girl doesn't love diamonds? :love:
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I wear my Oris every day but take it off when I get home (very protective of it), and wear my FT7 to work out with :smile: