Do you wear a watch?

Options

Replies

• angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and I've worn a watch for as long as I can remember...Even in highschool. I feel naked without it! :tongue:
  • BostonMatt
    BostonMatt Posts: 258
    Options
    Over 30 and no watch.
  • wildrosekasey
    wildrosekasey Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and I have like 6 different watches I wear =)
  • Strobins05
    Strobins05 Posts: 716
    Options
    Oh yes, I love wearing my watches and I'm over 30.
  • girlie100
    girlie100 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    under 30 and wear a watch, have always worn one since I could tell the time :)
  • AthenaErr
    AthenaErr Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    over 30, watch always, I need to know the time without other people knowing Im checking the time!
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Over 30 ... no watch ... nobody constantly asking me what time it is because they don't have a watch. :smile:

Seriously, there are so many reminders of time everywhere I am that there's never a need to carry a watch. In the classrooms where I teach, there's a clock on the in-class computer and on the wall. In my office, there's one on the laptop and one on my desk. In my home office, there's one on the phone, one on each of the two or three computers that I have going at any given time, one on the TV cable box, and then one on the TV itself. Step out into the kitchen and there's one on the stove, one on the microwave, one on the wall, and one on the phone in there. In the bedroom ... one on my nightstand, one on the wife's, one on the cable box, and one on the TV itself. In the car, one on the radio and I pass half a dozen time signs on banks or other places in about a two-mile trip to the office. Even in the gym, there are two on the walls in the workout room with the bikes/ellipticals, and the time shows up on at least one of the five TVs in that room. In this day and age, the arm watch has become less of a necessity.
  • christakersey
    Options
    I am 29 and I wear a watch every single day. It's not even a very pretty watch, but I have to wear it always. I will say that I don't have a cell phone, so I definitely need it to know what time it is. It's just a cheapo $9 watch from walmart, but I'd be lost without it!
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Under 30, and not usually. I wear my polar watch while working out, and sometimes keep it on for the rest of the day. And sometimes I'll wear it if I've got a busy day that relies on a tight schedule. Last weekend I was flying from florida to colorado with a layover, and it was really convenient to have the watch on then.
    Having anything on my wrist while typing, however, drives me bonkers.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Over 30 no watch
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Over 30 - yes I wear a watch!! I love watches, I have over 15, LOL.
  • Stace5
    Stace5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, i have 4 watches but hardly ever wear them because i don't like the wear and tear on the strap from when i'm typing at work, then just forget to put one on.
  • jedibunny
    jedibunny Posts: 321
    Options
    I wore a watch briefly in middle/high school - a Swatch, lol - but after that I never had one. Not until my birthday this year. My boyfriend's mom gave me a Citizen Eco-Drive and I've been wearing it every day... felt weird at first, but now I almost feel naked without it. I even look at it more than my phone, which is a MAJOR shock to me since I've carried a cell phone for over 10 years!

(p.s. over 30 - but have been for a few years.)
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Ive worn a watch since i was 8, im 25 now
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    over 40 :wink: and I never leave home without it!
  • aprilgrl27
    aprilgrl27 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    This would be just one more thing to take off when I weigh in so NOPE. Just gettin in my way. People are lucky I even wear clothes anymore.
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    No. I used to wear one all the time - it was really important to me to know the time. Then I got engaged and I didn't want a wrist watch tan in my wedding photos so I took it off. Since then (2 years and counting) I have not worn a watch and I do not miss it.

i am 27.
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    I always figured..why have a watch when you have a cell phone! But I'm a nursing major so I'll be wearing watches very soon...
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I have a watch for every occasion!
  • oddree80
    oddree80 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have a watch addiction! I have almost 30 watches and I wear one of them almost everyday. I am 31.