30 Day Shred.....Lets Support Each Other!

Options

Replies

• kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Just curious, when the 30 days are over, should I expect to just gain the weight back if I don't do another few rounds?

I finished 30DS a few months ago....I'm doing Ripped In 30 now....will probably do 6 Week 6 Pack after that!

30-day-shred-results-03.jpg
  • samwise29
    samwise29 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    wow, well done! you can most definately see the difference!
  • chukwuwally
    chukwuwally Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My cousin bought the 30 Day shred dvd for me but it won't arrive till sunday, so hopefully I will start it on monday. I'm so excited
  • Lewre78
    Lewre78 Posts: 22
    Options
    Just finished day 10 of level 1. I can't see a big difference in the way I look yet, but I feel a difference already and it's amazing! I'm more aware of my abs mostly. In a good way. Lol. I'm not sore for hours after every workout either. It's a good feeling. That keeps me motivated to keep at it even though the outward results may seem slow in coming. :)
  • Ejwelton
    Ejwelton Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    My DVD arrived today and tomorrow I'm going to pick up my weights.

I Have a busy week next week - wedding anniversary, birthday and away for four days so might have to wait a week to get started.
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Just found this thread =)

I started 30 DS again after having to stop working out in April due to massive headaches D; But I've been consistent with it since June 1st. I will do Level 1 Day 8 later this afternoon..

After my shin stops hurting from my jog/walk earlier
  • Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Yay. Day 10 of Level 2 done - so I am ready to do the planktastic Level 3.

I will take more measurements before I start Level 3 but I don't think I will bother weighing myself as the scale will just tell me that nothing is changing.
  • thegeordielass
    thegeordielass Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Didn't post as soon as I did it but day 7 of level 2 done. :) My arms are still hurting (8 hours later!) but I'm so proud of myself for making it through ALL the chair squat/arm raises. OK, so I did them Anita style but I was beginning to wonder if I'd get to day 10 without managing it. My upper body is definitely getting stronger which is great. I've lost about 6lbs so far this level - hope when I measure at the end of it I've lost the inches to go with it, I know my jeans are fitting better and my sports bra doesn't seem as supportive as it did!
  • Titanuim
    Options
    Day 1 of Level 3 done. Not as awful as I was expecting - though I really struggled with some of the moves. I struggled with them back on Level 1 so once i get into it I will be able to master them. On the positive side, I am now doing proper push ups rather than knee based ones so that is a good indication of how my strength has improved over time.
  • Lewre78
    Options
    My weight hasn't changed at all in the last ten days, but I'm so excited to report that I am currently wearing a skirt that I haven't worn since before baby one was born. It fits! I got it buttone up and zipped and everything! Woot!!! I didn't really notice a difference in my appearance at all until I looked at my before and after level one pics. My stomach is already looking a bit more defined! Can't wait to start level two tomorrow!
  • pigote
    pigote Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I just bought this DVD today . . . . but now I'm wondering, is this something a 57 year old will be able to do? What do you think?
  • Nicci93
    Options
    Congrats on the NSV guys ^^ I just finished level 1 today =D So I hope I can survive level 2 tomorrow... I am still weak in the upper body O.o
  • Titanuim
    Options
    Day2, Level 3 done. Pleased with myself as usually I shred first thing in the morning before work but I slept in this morning and didn't have time so forced myself to do it as soon as I got home. Glad I got through it.
  • thegeordielass
    thegeordielass Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the NSV guys ^^ I just finished level 1 today =D So I hope I can survive level 2 tomorrow... I am still weak in the upper body O.o

Hope level 2 went ok for you. My upper body strength isn't great but level 2 is helping that a lot! I can feel a lot more definition in my arms and have gone from barely being able to hold myself up for 1 round of planks to being able to pretty much all of them (have to drop for a few seconds on the one after the chair squat/v raises as my shoulders buuuuuurn by then).

Finished day 8 level 2 today and made the mistake of watching level 3. I think I might actually die! I was exhausted even watching it.
  • Lewre78
    Options
    Finished day one of level two. That was tough! Really, really tough! lol. I'm glad I pushed through though. At the end I was sweating like nobody's business and I was tired, but in a good way! I do a lot of the modified moves right now. After I'm done with the shred on the modified moves I think I am going to start over and try the harder stuff. Anybody do this or planning to?
  • Titanuim
    Options
    Day 3 of Level 3 done. Hooray only 7 more days to go.
  • Nicci93
    Options
    Level 2 was killer on my shoulders! I heard from some other friends on here that level 2 was harder than level 3... but I refuse to watch it until I get there.. don't want to psyche myself out!
  • raebels
    raebels Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Haha! Too funny but yes, I notice it every single time. I was irritated at first but now it's just funny to me. :laugh:
  • Coaster74
    Coaster74 Posts: 14
    Options
    New to MFP and 30 day shred. So glad to find this thread. I am half way through level 2, and I always have to follow the modified moves. I was wondering what weights people were using? I started with 2 pounds and tried some 8 pounds for some of the bicep moves, but it was tough.
  • Nicci93
    Options
    I use three pound weights.. and the arm moves still are hard for me O.o So I think if I ever do 30 DS again, I will upgrade to five pounds weights.