Anyone in their 20's?

Options

Replies

• Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I AM! I AM! Wait are we talking about actual twenties or the fact that that 30 is the new twenty ?
  • Becka_D89
    Becka_D89 Posts: 60
    Options
    I'm 22, and you can feel free to add me if you want :)
  • YUP_IMFIESTY
    Options
    hey im 21 just joined
  • emilycoolface
    Options
    I am 23. Definitely add me if you're interested.
  • lizzy00125
    lizzy00125 Posts: 138
    Options
    On the outter edge of 20, sitting at 28. Still looking to lose some cushion in areas.
  • wifeybriggs
    wifeybriggs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, in college and working 2 jobs so I need all the motivation I can possibly get! I'm fairly new here and want to lose a fair amount of weight, but mainly want to tone up and get comfortable with myself. The mindless snacking or holding back on those ice cream/chocolate temptations are the hadest things for me.

Feel free to add me :)
  • Brizoeller
    Brizoeller Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm 25! I like to support others working on the same goals as me :) Anyone can add me
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 :)
  • happinessforevercm
    Options
    I am 23 add me!
  • HannahDiaz25
    HannahDiaz25 Posts: 104
    Options
    25 I love the support I get here on MFP... I love supporting and receiving support :tongue: Friend request sent.
  • Nielasan
    Nielasan Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    oh i feel you, especially with the chocolate and crisps. just ask yourself what you really want more: to let the addiction win, or to get a new lifestyle going where you can have a little and feel good about it? i got your back.
  • julienib
    julienib Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm a 21 year old grad student - feel free to add me!

Success is possible with a little support :)
  • ctiedeman
    ctiedeman Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm 21, feel free to add! :smile:
    I think it is a great idea to be friend individuals to help with weight loss. I know it means a lot to get motivation from others.
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm 25..feel free to add :) I'm on almost every day and aiming for healthy success!
  • katieelizabeth827
    Options
    I am 20. Feel free to add me :)
  • page58689
    page58689 Posts: 3
    Options
    My name is Justin and Im 21. Anyone feel free to add me. My goal is to lose 15lbs for now.
  • staceyhavard
    Options
    I am too! Just started MFP, excited!! I need friends to help me! Add me!
  • treblemaker90
    treblemaker90 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 22, just graduated from college, working on getting a teaching job for next year and trying to become a healthier version of me! Feel free to add me as I could always use more motivating friends and people that I can support. Together we can do this! :glasses:
  • Michelle81285
    Options
    I am, but I too already have the pleasure of being your friend. I need to find someone in my life I can call or text when I want to give into temptation still though. Grocery shopping is the hardest thing some days!

I have learned to stay on the outside of the grocery store, so I only see the produce, meat, and diary section and avoid the rest! That has helped me a lot!
  • LindseyDD
    LindseyDD Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I am 29 and always looking for new friends!