wedding dress

Options

Replies

• cazkath96
    cazkath96 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    What I've heard from the person who said it was that "it was just their personal opinion" so they're free to be as rude as they like. :laugh:

:flowerforyou: What's wrong sugar, talk to strangers...

what r u on about? ive wrote this as my husbands (who isnt on here by the way!!) ex her friend inboxed me on facebook and i thought i'd share with u guys what was said and how it was guna motivate me..... geez why wud u turn this around!!!! youre obv lookimng for an argument. thanks.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    What I've heard from the person who said it was that "it was just their personal opinion" so they're free to be as rude as they like. :laugh:

what r u on about? ive wrote this as my husbands (who isnt on here by the way!!) ex her friend inboxed me on facebook and i thought i'd share with u guys what was said and how it was guna motivate me..... geez why wud u turn this around!!!! youre obv lookimng for an argument. thanks.

He was confuzzled... don't hold it against him... he's a nice guy!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options

It takes a long time to boil tea in your home.....anyway, sorry that your husband's ex has nutty friends. I'd block that person ASAP. Give us more info in the OP next time so we can help you unleash on the correct person!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    you know what's good for that? carnage. srsly. unleash the carnage on that person. ... ... or is that just my ginger showing?
  • cazkath96
    Options
    yeh sorry about the delay i wrote it as my son came in from school then had to put tea on then hubby came in from work etc
    i was just sharing to show how i was guna get motivated :smile:
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Good attitude. I still think my heel strike idea has merit...but I'm not exactly what you would call 'mature'. Ignore the person and keep doing your thing.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

Don't take what I said wrong, it's just my way. I wasn't fighting with you at all. And now that we know more I'd love to help in fact.

I think you should let Maab and I prepare a "rough draft" of things that can be said to that person. Poor Patti is just too nice to go to the places the two of us would.
  • cazkath96
    Options
    lol thanks :-)
  • cazkath96
    Options
    :flowerforyou: just letting u all know im guna shoot guna go have a soak really achy after todays exercise bye guys
  • marz42
    marz42 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    apparently i looked like a fat slut on my wedding day so thats motivation to get slim right!!
    Oh, wait....your husband is on here, too, so you posted this so he could see the replies you get??? I've seen that done before.

And the "Gettin' to the bottom of it" award goes to...

So we're guessing her husband said this? Wow. I hope we are wrong.

To me it sounds more like something a grumpy older relative might say.
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Well good for you for turning a negative into a positive.

And I'm sure you were gorgeous on your wedding day!
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    You should post a wedding picture on here so we can judge you for ourselves and give you our own opinion
  • Pomoch325
    Pomoch325 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Jealousy mixed with rudeness. I'm sure you looked lovely.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    The only way a bride could look like a slut on her wedding day is if she was trying to dress for her Gypsy Wedding. Don't take some random stranger's words to heart.
  • jillyflynnuk
    Options
    that is horrible! i would never talk to that person again!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Oh, look at your pic. Is that the "I like Turtles" kid?
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    philosoraptor-meme-generator-is-this-the-real-life-or-is-this-just-fantasy-c2a6be.jpg
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

Don't take what I said wrong, it's just my way. I wasn't fighting with you at all. And now that we know more I'd love to help in fact.

I think you should let Maab and I prepare a "rough draft" of things that can be said to that person. Poor Patti is just too nice to go to the places the two of us would.

i kind of adore that i'm automatically included in the scheming. it's like you KNOW me.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

I think Patti has what I like to call "inside thoughts." Amirite? :wink:
  • MinkyMoo13
    MinkyMoo13 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    hey guys sorry for late delay was just making tea. no not a family friend someone on facebook inboxed me saying it. they r friends with my hubby ex!! well it'll just give me motivation to lose :-D

You know i think it's just pathetic! I mean how long ago were they dating for you to now be married to him! I once got called a chav as i have an arm bad style tattoo (one of many). I was so upset to the extent that i now what to change it!