Starting 30 day shred today...JOIN ME?!

Options
I've started this program too many times to count, and my goal is to FINISH IT! A mini goal of 30 days is exactly what I need, I think. Not a pounds-to-lose goal, or a long term goal, or a diet goal, yada yada...I need a mini goal with fitness. So here I go! Anyone wanna join me? I could use the accountability!

Replies

• pauladick
    pauladick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    hi my name is paula and i am in x starting it wed morning so ill check in with u then x i will send a freind request x:smile:
  • KenzNDieselsMama
    Options
    awesome! have you done it before?
  • sarahharrison77
    sarahharrison77 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just waiting for my dvd to arrive and i will join you. Hopefully by Thursday!
  • pauladick
    pauladick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    about 2 weeks ago did 2 days then got interupted as u do and neeed 2 get back to it x:embarassed:
  • Kris1997
    Kris1997 Posts: 241
    Options
    I am on level 2 day 2. I took yesterday off. I need of serious motivation myself. Everyone feel free to add me too.
  • ByeByeBigGurl
    Options
    I'm starting this tomorrow morning! Pretty excited!! :D

Add me if you wish!
  • ShayeJohnson
    ShayeJohnson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I JUST bought this DVD about 30 min ago, I am with any1 that wants to start.. please add me, it will help me with accountability...
  • krismonaco
    krismonaco Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm running right now, so I'm not sure I can do the jumping stuff but want to do the exercise and abs stuff! (I also need to do something productive rather than eating when I get home from work) I'll do what I can--go team!

How do we make a group thingy?
  • JoleneCooper
    JoleneCooper Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'll do it! I've done it once up to like day 14 and didn't do it every day, it took about 30 days to do 14! I'm in...are you setting up a group or how do I sign up?
  • lbecker5
    lbecker5 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have a membership to the Gaiam website - have tried the 30 day shred and love it but do you do the same workout everyday?
  • kesiarosanna
    Options
    i started it yesterday, loving it!! feeling sore, but so proud of myself for getting it done today after cycling home from work into high winds and rain. got to love the english summer!
    feel free to add, more motivation the better!
  • mccollumse
    mccollumse Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just ordered off Amazon a couple of hours ago.....just waiting on it to arrive in the mail, then I will jump in.
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I've started twice but had to stop the last time because I got sick. I had planned on starting today but I have a major headache. If I am better tomorrow, I will definitely start. Feel free to add me.
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all of you. I highly recommend it. I finished 30DS on May 12, started Ripped in 30 on May 22 & just finished level 2 of that. I've made a LOT of progress from when I started the shred up through now. It's so totally worth it. I posted a blog today with my halfway results from Ripped, but you can also see my 30DS results & comments if you read further down my blog to the next entry. Wishing you all much success!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/mariposa224
  • JoleneCooper
    JoleneCooper Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have a membership to the Gaiam website - have tried the 30 day shred and love it but do you do the same workout everyday?

There are 3 workouts in it. I would do Level 1 for 10 days then switch to Level 2 for ten days and same for Level 3.
  • rysgal123
    rysgal123 Posts: 27
    Options
    ive never made it past wk 2 lol ive started many times and get to wk two then get unmotivated. Your right a 30 goal is a good thing. After the gym i'm gonna start again!
  • Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Ill start it again with you today! I was doing it a few weeks ago but then had to stop to move. Im ready to get back to a normal routine! Add me as a friend if you would like!
  • jennynewbury
    jennynewbury Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in for this!
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    My daughter brought this for me yesterday. Today was my first day. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I can use the motivation!
  • nessa786
    nessa786 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Im waiting on the DVD to arrive also, but i might pull it up on youtube to start it with you..Add me if you would like =)