Starting 30 day shred today...JOIN ME?!

Options

Replies

• beccaboo0713
    Options
    I started it once before. I think I did 2 days. I sucked.

I started it again 4 days ago. I refuse to give up this time!
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I have a membership to the Gaiam website - have tried the 30 day shred and love it but do you do the same workout everyday?
    There are 3 levels. Most people do each level for a bout 10 days, so, to answer your question, yes, in a sense you do... For 10 days at a time... But there are 3 workouts in the 30 days. HTH
  • AppleDappleBee
    Options
    Starting today! :D Add me if you want. (:
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    On day 6 of this DVD and feeling fantastic! Right now I am alternating between level 1 and 2. I refuse to do 3 cuz my *kitten* is hurting just with the 2 levels but I am starting to notice a difference in my arms, legs and waist. I am hoping by day 10 I'll be capable to do this . You can add me if you like.
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I started it on Saturday....I'll add you. ;)
  • MommyofLily
    MommyofLily Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Yes please!! I kinda started last weekend (June 2nd) and I've done it a total of 2 times since then... I too have started it sooo many times and have yet to even make it through Level 2. I'm in for being supportive and being supported. Add me if you want!
  • MrsValentine
    MrsValentine Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Add me!! Just did J.M kickboxing what a workout..I'm going to add 30day shred starting today..Good luck everyone.
  • pinto_bean
    pinto_bean Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on Saturday... looking forward to it!
  • rach_00
    rach_00 Posts: 72
    Options
    Starting it today :)
  • StaeLady
    StaeLady Posts: 2
    Options
    Count me in! This is soooooooooo right up my alley and I suck lemons with consistency, so thanks for this challenge!! I will be starting tomorrow. I'm actually excited... I'm going on vacation soon, but you know what!?... I can pack a friggin DVD! Pow! Please feel free to add me! : )
  • collectsfrogs
    collectsfrogs Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to start it back up today, but I did a 4 mile hike yesterday with a 20 lb pack on that just about killed me. I couldn't move this morning, so I would like to start back up either tonight, or tomorrow. Feel free to add me :)
  • NikkiLaFleur
    Options
    I'll be starting tomorrow, hopefully, when the dvd, weights, and mat I ordered get here.

I'll be trying to keep my calorie intake around 1200, as well as implementing 2-3 mile runs in as well.
  • murphmurph07
    murphmurph07 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I started today! Feeling kind of stiff around my shoulders and neck area so I guess I'll be really sore tomorrow.

I didn't find it too bad - I was defo struggling but I got through it.

Roll on tomorrow!

I didn't get to take my measurements today but will do in the morning.
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Hi. I started 30 DS today too. Planning on only doing it Mon-Fri as my weekends are usually busy. I was doing Active 2 for my Wii with the 9 week challenges and 30 DS isn't much harder than that (for now). Add me if you'd like.
  • murphmurph07
    Options
    Day 2 today. Don't feel too bad after yesterday - a bit sore but nothing crazy. My friend is coming over for lunch so it will be late afternoon before I get to doing it. Will update later.
  • Dawn3218
    Dawn3218 Posts: 80
    Options
    I started yesterday and Im aching just a little today - not too bad though :happy:
  • mccollumse
    mccollumse Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    What size weights is everyone using???
  • collectsfrogs
    collectsfrogs Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Didn't start til this morning, wanted to last night, but I was still hurting too much from Sunday. I finished L1D1 today. I use 3 pound weights.
  • murphmurph07
    Options
    What size weights is everyone using???

I'm using 2 x litre cartons of cranberry juice atm :) No money until later in the week to buy weights. Going to get 2 x 3kg's I think.

Just finished day two. Sweating more than yesterday and my face is all red but I kind of found it easier than yesterday.
  • ByeByeBigGurl
    Options
    Starting level 1 right now, here goes nothing! lol :)