Newbie needs some friends 100lb to lose

Replies

• agerena007
    agerena007 Posts: 51
    Welcome to mfp. Everyone is very supportive and keep u motivated. Great advice on here too. Feel free to add me. Best of luck! Btw, good job making your first step.
  • LadyOdd
    LadyOdd Posts: 26 Member
    I'm new to MFP too. I also need to lose over 100+ pounds. Add me if you would like, we can use all the support we can get :)
    I started dieting again on 06/04/12 using MFP. I have lost 4.8 pounds so far. Hoping to lose alot more, due to working so much I haven't had a lot of time to exercise. But my dieting is going well. I am planning on moving to Arizona within the month and I know I'll need to lose a lot to be more comfortable in all that hot weather.
  • shall128
    shall128 Posts: 3 Member
    :happy: You can add me same here...
  • jackibailey
    jackibailey Posts: 206 Member
    Welcome. You can add me if you want. I have 122 pounds to go. I've lost 48 so far. Been on mfp since march 2011. Have definitely had my ups and downs. But I keep plugging along. Good luck to you.
  • CeeJourney
    CeeJourney Posts: 149 Member
    I'm in the same boat & my goal is to do before i receive my degree next spring :wink:

I rejoined MFP about 3 months ago. I cut out fried food, junkfood and pork from my diet BUT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE I HAVE SOME BAD DAYS! since the summer started I joined LA Fitness and I have been on my grind!!!

Feel free to add me anyone :)
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Anyone can add me! I'm in the same boat. I actually have more than 100 lbs. to lose, but I'm starting with 10 lbs. at a time. I can't think about the big picture or I get too discouraged. I could use some friends for support!!!
  • hddeuce1966
    hddeuce1966 Posts: 104
    I am fairly new also and have 96 more pounds to go. Anyone can add me. I need lots of support!
  • FatCopThinCop
    FatCopThinCop Posts: 40 Member
    Add me and then Take a picture and post the picture. Don't forget to weigh in and take messurements so you know where you started and where you do not want to be any more.

Welcome new Friend,

Paul
  • I am new to this as well. I am also looking for some friends for encouragement and I am s really good cyber shoulder to lean on :)
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    I started 100+ but I'm amost 1/2 way there. Feel free to add me but read my profile first.
  • stephgas
    stephgas Posts: 159 Member
    i have 100+ to lose, feel free to add me :D i am usually on mfp through my iPhone, but i try to support and motivate all of my friends on here :D
  • Feel free to add me! I also have 100+ to lose as well :)
  • poichie67
    poichie67 Posts: 10 Member
    Feel free to add me, I'm in the same boat. Rowing to lose 67 pounds
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I log in daily and my diary is open :)
  • mrsringor2011
    mrsringor2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Any one can add me if they like. Im down to 285.5 and hope to get down to 150ish
  • halfretird
    halfretird Posts: 49 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me..I need all the support i can get.
  • kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    Welcome to MFP! I have 117 pounds to go...one at a time and a ton of mini goals along the way. I am having alot of fun along the way also!

Feel free to add me (anyone for that matter;))
  • tjwood70
    tjwood70 Posts: 16 Member
    Welcome, feel free to add me!
  • wdwithers
    wdwithers Posts: 36
    Yes!!!!! Now, I'm not the newest newbie. lol! We can be friends too.
  • Cricket039
    Cricket039 Posts: 22 Member
    Looking for support as well.
    I too have over 100lbs to lose. I joined MFP around this time last year - was successful for a while (25lbs), but I stopped tracking food, and once I did that, I gained it back.
    I would love to lose weight on my own, the old fashion way with diet and excercise-not needing surgery.

I would definitely be intersted in adding friends on here for mutual support.
    Today is my first day back.....