Starting 30 day shred today...JOIN ME?!

Options

Replies

• trini14
    trini14 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna start today, I tried to do it last year. I actually get off at noon today, so this will be perfect :)
  • mmhendrick
    mmhendrick Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have started this DVD too many times to count. Never stuck long enough to make it to level 3 and finish the 30 Days. I started it again on Sunday and started with level 2. Today I will be doing Level 2 day 3. I LOVE that we are all doing it together, maybe with this accountability I will actually finish it this time. Good luck everyone!
  • ardenspark
    ardenspark Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to start Wednesday and would love to join you!
  • JessicaPiche89
    JessicaPiche89 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I just did day 2 this morning :)
    Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Dawn3218
    Dawn3218 Posts: 80
    Options
    Im using 3kg but I think they may be just a little too heavy
  • murphmurph07
    murphmurph07 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am really stiff!!
  • nessa786
    nessa786 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wow, just tried 30 Day Shred that I found on youtube....that totally kick mine and my hubbys butts. LOL I could only do 15 minutes, and hubby did about 12 minutes. I'm sweating like a pig lol Now I feel like I could get sick..anyone like that after their first few workouts?
  • stephii
    stephii Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this tomorrow (Wednesday 13th)

I only managed about 4/5 days on level 1 before I gave up back in January so hoping to be more motivated this time!!

Feel free to add me! :)
  • anmare9794
    Options
    I'm going to start it tommorrow. It's just been sitting on my dresser. I saw this thread and thought it's time to do it!
  • collectsfrogs
    collectsfrogs Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    L1D2 Complete.
  • mebras3775
    mebras3775 Posts: 50
    Options
    I am starting today
  • Shenanagins85
    Shenanagins85 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Jenny I just bought it. I've heard great things about it. But I have a real hard time getting motivated to workout at home. Please add me do we can finish Jillian together!
  • murphmurph07
    Options
    L1 D3 complete. Was fine - find the side lunge with the arm raise really hard (not sure how to describe it) and can't do a full minute of bicycle ab exercise but other than that managed all of it.
  • NikkiLaFleur
    Options
    Did the first day and first level today. Oh man!
  • mccollumse
    mccollumse Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I was wondering, are most people trying to "shed" or "shred"???
  • pauladick
    pauladick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    omg it was hard but i have done it whoo hoo x:tongue:
  • Vix0527
    Vix0527 Posts: 2
    Options
    I just started it yesterday 06/13/12. It was rough! I had to stop several times and just try to move as much as I could. I'm not very sore today. I used 3 lb weights. I am 207 lbs.
  • murphmurph07
    Options
    I was wondering, are most people trying to "shed" or "shred"???

:) I'm trying to do both. I guess the first 30 days will shed some. I'd love to end up with a nice firm and curvy body. I hope this time I make it.
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I started this yesterday! I am ready to see results! Good luck everyone!
  • NikkiLaFleur
    Options
    I decided to do two a days. Once in the morning, then again in the evening. Has anyone else tried this? It's my first day and it wasn't as rough as I thought