7367084478_09a7c9f0c6.jpg
    IMG_1591crop by bigpic, on Flickr
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Where? On my cell phone.
  • joshis_bunny
    Options
    I'm obviously not a male but I love guys with tattoos. I have tattoos on my back, both wrists and two fingers, each has its own personal meaning and I don't regret getting any of them. Some people look at what I have and ask why or bag me out for it but it comes down to personal taste
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hijacking time -

I like GIRLS with ink - it's just too bad we don't get to see more of it... :sad:

oh timmy... you get to see mine all the time. :)
  • nakedsun
    nakedsun Posts: 115
    Options
    I'm a girl with tattoos who likes good tattoos on boys. This does not include the lovely initials my boyfriend has on his forearm in big bold dark font. His ex's initials. How lovely.

Oooh bad form. Tsk. Tsk.

I think he regrets it but its slightly amusing. It's good fun to tease about it and hey, people do silly things when they're 18 in their first serious relationship (and to his credit, they WERE together for 7 years and engaged). He's finally decided on a piece to cover it with and is aiming to do so in the next two weeks or so. YAYYYY
  • joshis_bunny
    Options
    see...I "get" that this art work is beautiful. I would love something like that on my wall or as a sculpture. I just don't understand the appeal of making it a permanent thing on your body.

I got my tattoos so I could express myself. I was and still am a person who hides a lot of myself from people. It's a way for me to bring it out. It's something I have with me at all times that means a lot to me. It's like wearing a piece of jewelry with great sentimental meaning except I never have to worry about losing it :P I mean, I have a pocket watch on my foot that I got after experiencing a very close friends sudden death (freak ski accident despite being an instructor), my godmother's death(diagnosed with stomach cancer and passing 2 weeks later), my grandfathers death(a long battle with lung cancer) and my best friend's father's death (when he was flyingto his son who shared an apartment with my other friend who died, his plane went down and he passed) within 5 weeks of eachother. It was a terrible time and I never want to forget the good and the bad and to remember time is fleeting.

I totally love that your tattoos have meaning, like you I went through a rough patch in my life and this inspired me to get tattoos on my wrists, on one i have the words strength love and believe which represent the traits which got me through the hard time and on my right wrist i have hope dream achieve, this represents my future. I chose to have them put on my wrists so I can always see them when I am having a down moment
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    my first and second tattoos

2012-06-06_05-03-44_914.jpg

my third tattoo

120221-114310.jpg

my fourth tattoo. you can't see the whole thing, but there is a bullfighter there too.

2012-06-06_05-05-05_739.jpg
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Here is my only tattoo, I'm getting my arm sleeve after I reach goal weight!

It's not done on the back as you can see
    Leg-1.jpg
    Leg-2.jpg
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    All im going to say about miss wallflower's (aka tatoo girl) ridiculousness in that she cant seem to stop posting in threads regarding things she disapproves of just to act all high and mighty is she seems to have learned how to use spellcheck like i had suggested to her. kudos!
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    you've all heard me say this before . . . ink on either sex is just plain hot and you'll never convince me otherwise

EXACTLY!
  • Phrak
    Phrak Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    im lame, just one on my calf. Getting a barbell on my back soon at the end of summer
  • cmthorsness
    cmthorsness Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the thread with the EYE CANDY....SNW you rock...... :love:
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    You can see some of mines on my main pic.. And also some on my back right below on my counter
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    You can see some of mines on my main pic.. And also some on my back right below on my counter

That's YOUR back? HOT! Love the ink! You're in amazing shape!
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options

That's YOUR back? HOT! Love the ink! You're in amazing shape!
    Thank you Shannon ;)
  • _Triple_S_
    _Triple_S_ Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I was hoping for alot less talk and ALOT more pictures....
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SarahE1092
    SarahE1092 Posts: 83
    Options

this,,,, more pics fellas
  • _Triple_S_
    _Triple_S_ Posts: 214 Member
    Options

this,,,, more pics fellas

More backs and chests