girls with tattoos

Options

Replies

• Cyanid3
    Cyanid3 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    "breathe" on my wrist and 2 Luke Chueh bears on my lower back...just so far :P
  • acman145acp
    acman145acp Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    i approve of this topic
  • urasweethart
    urasweethart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I got a typical girl tatoo on my right shoulder the size of my shoulder blade of a butterfly on a flower and I have a EKG symbol aHeart and nother Ekg (the pitcular one I have is the same one that is embroiered in to my daddys casket and my madin name was Hart so go figure & about to get another easter lilly w peacock feathers around it on the inside of my right bicep but hubby said that i need to tighten up my arms a little more so one of my inspirations for being here is so i can get another tatt lol
    :smile:
    Right shoulder blade cover most of my shoulder blade
    [img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/urasweethart/Facebook/Tatts that I like/29944_10150179911095576_8143214_n.jpg[/img]
    Left ankle same EKg line from dads casket
    [img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/urasweethart/Facebook/Tatts that I like/29944_10150179911045576_7960987_n.jpg[/img]
    my next one I thinking about putting this on the inside of my right bicep
    [img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/urasweethart/Facebook/Tatts that I like/29944_10150179911075576_383625_n.jpg[/img]
    or maybe this
    [img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/urasweethart/Facebook/Tatts that I like/425556_10151311346795576_201184829_n.jpg[/img]

now lets see if I did this right lol
  • urasweethart
    urasweethart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    :smile: /
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    1. Left wrist: 'Non timebo mala quoniam tu mecum es" - latin for "I will fear no evil for thou art with me" - favorite scripture! Also has a cross just below it.

2. Right wrist: 2 Ancient hawaiian petroglyphs morphed into one (my own design) - first meaning "protector", second meaning "wisdom".

3. Over my heart: My sons name with angel wings.

4. My inner right ankle: Three stars, one green, one red, one yellow (rasta!) - This one I actually did myself when I was getting into tattooing. Was my first one ever and pretty proud of it.

5. Right calf: Spider web w/ spider, in the middle of the web it says "Fearless" in japanese.

6. Inner left ankle: Two hibiscus flowers with a honu (turtle), and a butterfly (which I tattooed myself) - on the bottom it says "Onipa'a" which is the motto of our ancient hawaiian queen meaning "Steadfast".

7. Nape of my neck: Hawaiian islands and "808" tattooed below it.

9. Upper back: My name "Ihilani", freestyled by my first tattoo artist.

10. Left and write shoulder blade area: Two mirrored hawaiian flags.

11. "Kanakafied" in old english going down my spine, and two bamboo stems/leaves on both sides of it

12. On my back as well: 4 different flowers, each about 5 square inches in size: One is a puakenikeni, my moms favorite. One is a purple rose, my sisters favorite. One is a red carnation, my grandmas favorite. And one is of a dandelion (the yellow weed and the one you like to blow in the wind as a child lol) for my son - he loves those damn things lol

Also, my two favorites:

13. In dedication to my attitude and overall thought of people: I have "Aloha *****eees!!" tattoed on my *kitten* cheeks. "Aloha" on one and "*****eees!!" on the other. With that exact spelling. And no... this will never be the one I regret, because it's totally me.

14. A skin removal scarification on my left calf of two hibiscus flowers. Took a couple weeks to heal, and still didn't produce the hypertrophic scar I intended, despite the countless hydrogen peroxide and lemon juice baths, but it's still a reminder that I can do and endure anything that I set my mind to. ;)

Once I lose all my weight, I plan on getting my entire back done in a mural-like style. So excited. <3
  • ShaeSweetie
    ShaeSweetie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    One on my upper back that says in beautiful script "Live Free,Laugh Often, Love Always with a tiger lily wrapped into the wordsss....cominggg soon =D
  • soontobeskinnysara
    soontobeskinnysara Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Last count, 18. You can see some in my pictures.

Right middle finger - blue heart
    Right wrist - LA dodgers logo, anchor
    Right forearm - gypsy, bumble bee
    Right upper inner arm - Tara McPherson painting
    Right back of upper arm - rose
    Wrists: read "Girl Afraid" - favorite Smiths song
    Left wrist - Mom
    Left forearm - DC Flag tattoo (hometown)
    Left outer elbow - diamond
    Left upper inner arm - swallow
    Left bicep - owl
    Left back of upper arm - rose
    Hips - red star on each side
    Tramp Stamp - favorite band logo

whew! I think that's all of them!
  • tripnhazy
    tripnhazy Posts: 4
    Options
    "Serenity" on my right wrist. "Insanity" mirrored on my left wrist. Infinity symbol across back in the middle of the shoulder blade.
  • thepanttherlady
    thepanttherlady Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Right upper arm:

IMG00816-1.jpg

Upper left arm:

0_IMAGE_347_edited.jpg

Back/neck:

Picture024.jpg

Chest:

0_IMAGE_428_edited.jpg

Lower chest lol:

PICT0108.jpg

Foot:

36839755_m.jpg

Arms:

Picture028.jpg
  • BertieGotSkill
    BertieGotSkill Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Deathly Hallows symbol with "The last enemy to be defeated is death" written besides it. Right shoulder blade.
  • Mommy2Avaj
    Mommy2Avaj Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Tribal butterfly- left upper arm. Tribal phoenix half sleeve- right arm. Japanese symbol for younger sister- left breast. Tiger lilies- left calf. Lol love my ink
  • cassandradancer
    Options
    My Four Tattoo: Song Lyrics. They're by Kimya Dawson and are pro-peace/anti-war. Love their meaning, Love her, and randomly ran into her while on a backpacking trip in the UK. It's my right forearm.
    403576_t.jpg

Has she seen this/if she hasn't would it be ok if I showed it to her? She'd be pumped!
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    "Move Forward With Purpose" going down my spine, a maori crescent moon around my belly button, a tribal wolf's head on my lower stomach, and a triabla dream catcher
  • Eireann15
    Eireann15 Posts: 124
    Options
    I have two so far!

First one -- on right shoulder.. a Mother Teresa quote
    And my second, on my right forearm, a quill with some spilled ink and a green, swirled background. Need to find some good pics!
  • manabanana88
    Options
    #1 Inside of right ankle by the achilles tendon.. two stars one small one slightly larger..drawn in black, one lined with purple and the other with lime green, BFF has the same tattoo with her stars colored opposite of mine.
    #2 Butterfly, drawn in black. 2 inches above right outter ankle.
  • aki7chien
    aki7chien Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I didn't think I could get these off my phone....I could!

Chest and shoulder - LOVE this one so much!

2v1mc6o.jpg

Left shoulder

eknwoh.jpg

Left forearm

1fizic.jpg

Right forearm

2ykxl3a.jpg
  • dougkmd
    dougkmd Posts: 12
    Options
    Right Shoulder

qnl9hs.jpg

Left Shoulder - sorry it's cutting off Hello Kitty's Bat Wings LOL!

rmtseu.jpg

I don't have pics of the rest but I have the ace of spades (death card) on my left outside shin, wedding date and bells left inside forearm, dragon right inside forearm, alchemy symbol for my name left wrist, a large Salividore Dali piece on my chest (Dream Caused by the Flight of a Bee), large dragon "tramp stamp", angels on my back near my left shoulder, husbands initials between my thumb and pointer finger on my right hand, and one of my newest is a really cute goth kitty on my diaphragm! It's addicting I tell ya!

Thats just frickin hott!!!!
  • dougkmd
    dougkmd Posts: 12
    Options
    I didn't think I could get these off my phone....I could!

Chest and shoulder - LOVE this one so much!

2v1mc6o.jpg

Left shoulder

eknwoh.jpg

Left forearm

1fizic.jpg

Right forearm

2ykxl3a.jpg

"Doug" Hey thats mee!!!
  • rsqsquad05
    rsqsquad05 Posts: 125
    Options
    Cherry Blossom With Kanji symbol for Mother (mother's love) for my Mom who passed away in 96' on my left back/shoulder.
  • gypsybree
    gypsybree Posts: 218
    Options
    cat, inner calf.
    arms: sun, moon, shooting star, desert, Indian head, snake, butterfly, dragon, camo heart
    mi vida loco -- middle finger. (fck you i live my own life, mind yours)
    screaming eagle, foot
    butterfly with a tiger face, foot.
    oh and my name on my left boob.

Next week, a beach under my desert scene and my upper arm will be appear to sleeved, nothing on the inside yet on the upper part, lower part yeah.

*Feel free to add.