What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Me & my gorgeous mini Schnauzer Daisy :) Head shot so I don't have to look at the rest of me :( x

This is my gorgeous Standard Schnauzer last winter in his pyjamas.
  • KelliA0628
    KelliA0628 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Me being silly at Zumba and posing with our Brickhouse Studio girl!! She's part of the logo.
  • aquitania
    aquitania Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    It was taken a month ago, in Madrid, i was visiting a friend of mine, and the big thing about it is that i really like how i look on the photo, because i can notice my weight loss. :-)
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    This picture was taken because I had just completed my first ever 20min run and I was proud and so happy.
  • HellsBells61
    Options
    Sitting outside a pub in England last year with my family after a long bike ride on a hot day. Was enjoying a well-earned glass of cold lager at the time! :drinker:
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Taken about 15 minutes after I completed the Brighton Marathon - Complete with Medal.
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    Options
    Squints is the man! 'nuff said!
  • ImpishScoundrel
    Options
    My pic is a bit more enigmatic than most. Basically a small portion of my personality minus the criminal and homicidal tendencies. And the name is a distant metaphor for my favorite Norse god, who represents another small part of my personality.
  • considermac
    Options
    Taken about a month ago in Huntington Beach, CA on my first attempt at surfing!
  • jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I placed second in my age group and PR'd at a recent 5k -- I'm about to cross the finish line in my picture.
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    <<<
    This is me on my honeymoon in Hawaii (Kauai) a few months ago - my husband took this shot.
  • LanderRose81
    LanderRose81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Taken after my very first race, a 5k, last year. I am the one in the middle. My two race buddies are on either side of me. That was the BEST feeling in the world!!!!!!
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Fun topic! Some of these replies are great.

This might be my very favourite photo of myself.

It's a self-portrait I took while walking along the Via Appia in Rome. It was a gorgeous (hot) day and a lovely trip with wonderful friends. I had just that morning gotten word that my grandfather had passed away rather suddenly back home, and I feel like the look on my face is a pretty good representation of my feelings that day: not wanting to leave Italy for so many, many reasons. It makes me happy and sad.
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    nice thread ! mine was from a wedding last week - size 10 dress that i worked hard to get into !
  • Dianielle
    Dianielle Posts: 50
    Options
    Me at work, saying I can do this!!!! After 2 kids Im ready to bounce back!!!
  • Ezwoldo
    Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Me during a 50 mile TT on Sunday where I posted a 12 min PB
  • Dizzle_65
    Dizzle_65 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    What will be amusing is to revisit the thread in a couple of months and see who has changed their picture and compare it to the decription! especially dog ones etc.
  • janile1
    janile1 Posts: 23
    Options
    I didn't have a picture up so I took one today! :)
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Took my before pic for doing Insanity and realized I'm happy with how I look.

I like how you look too :bigsmile: :love:
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    My picture is from my "Mid way" before and after picture. It is when I had lost 22 lbs, and when I could really start to SEE it.