Down 82 lbs... and 150 to go! With scary pic's! Beware!!

Options

Replies

• StartingAtSixty
    StartingAtSixty Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Your photo's are not scary.. They are inspirational!!! I congratulate you!! You Rock!
  • Alpine005
    Alpine005 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress. Keep it up, it's worth it!
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Those are not scary pictures! You have done a fantastic job and should be SO proud of yourself. So many people don't understand that weight loss is mostly a head-game. If the emotions are off, the weight loss just won't happen. Keep up the awesome work!

This!!! You look great! I can really tell a difference! Keep up the GREAT work. You ARE worth it!
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    aw! :cry: I was welling up reading this!

You are SO worth it honey, we all are. Well done on your success so far, you are amazing! :heart:
  • sabbychill
    Options
    These are not scary pictures. You are doing a great job! Inspiration comes to mind when i see these pictures. Thank u so much for posting these because u certainly have motivated me today. Keep up the good work and keep posting.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Those are not scary pictures! You have done a fantastic job and should be SO proud of yourself. So many people don't understand that weight loss is mostly a head-game. If the emotions are off, the weight loss just won't happen. Keep up the awesome work!

^^This! When people ask me how I've been losing weight, I tell them that the key to winning the battle is knowing that the effort is going to be 99% mental and only 1% physical. For example, the hardest part about going to the gym every day is not the workout itself, it's simply walking through the door that's so difficult. It's very tempting, after putting in full day at work, to give in to the lazy bum in my head who keeps telling me, "You're just too tired to workout. Even if you go, you just don't have the energy to push anyway, so what's the point?" If I ignore that voice and make myself go anyway, I'm usually fired up and pushing, just like I usually do, within a few minutes of beginning my workout. It's the same with saying no to foods that I know will only hinder my success. Sometimes I get overwhelming cravings for something sweet, or a big, juicy cheeseburger, or a big plate of pasta, etc..., but if I can find the strength to say no and go eat something healthy instead, the cravings generally subside. Once the craving is gone, I am thinking more clearly and I can recognize that I wasn't really craving the junk because I was physically hungry. More often than not, there was some sort of emotional trigger. Losing weight is difficult for anyone, but it's especially difficult for the morbidly obese because, when you have a hundred pounds or more to lose, it can be very overwhelming. You push and push and push to lose the weight, then you step on the scale and you've "only" lost one or two pounds. It's frustrating to go through all that pain, but not get the results you're hoping for. It's been a long time coming, but I've finally realized that ANY step forward, even a small step, is a step in the right direction. I HAVE to keep putting one foot in front of the other, or I will never reach my destination. Kudos to you for having come this far. Keep pushing yourself. You WILL get there, just be patient. :flowerforyou:
  • robinregina
    robinregina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing. I am very proud of you and please keep up the good work. You look great now, so I can only imagine how great you are going to look in the future. You are truly a great example of success.

May God continue to bless you on your journey!!!

From Robin
  • Southernbelle90
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL lady! =)
  • Dede43f
    Dede43f Posts: 3
    Options
    Way to go!! What an inspiration you are!! It takes a lot of courage & strength to change from the inside out. We are always a work in progress. Keep up the great work!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you are EXTREMELY INSPIRATIONAL! losing weight isn't easy. it goes against what's familiar and comfortable for us. but you've lost 82 lbs! just take it a pound at a time. :)
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    You have done a great job. Keep up the awesome work :flowerforyou:
  • lolabluola
    lolabluola Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    WOW! Keep it up you are doing such a great job!
  • redshoeshelley
    redshoeshelley Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Beware??!!??
    Beware of a very dedicated woman who is on a mission and should be motivation enough for anyone to succeed ?!?
    Silly girl, there is nothing to "beware" of !!

You go girl !! Kudos to you for your hard work and dedication to taking care of yourself. If your weight loss journey doesn't challenge you, how does it change you? It is evident that you are in the right time and place in your life to make these changes.
    Mind over matter, everything else is secondary. You have the willpower and determination to succeed.

You are very inspirational and I'm sure I'm not the only one on MFP who loves reading stories like yours.
    Congratulations sunshine and keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • fishergreen
    fishergreen Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Keep up the excellent work!
  • Blaireli
    Blaireli Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    These pictures aren't scary - they're fantastic! You're doing a wonderful job!!! :)
  • DebbieMc3
    DebbieMc3 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
    I too lost almost 100 lbs and gained most of it back.
    We can do this!!!!!!
  • SuPeRuNkNoWn1
    Options
    Awesome story - keep it going!!!
  • keenercam
    keenercam Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Awesome, inspiring progress!!! Keep it up. Keep going. You've got this and it is wonderful of you to share your inspiring photos. Looking forward to watching you hit your next goal.
  • WT_225_lb
    WT_225_lb Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi Tina, You are working hard and it does show. Keep up the good work.
  • southernpurplevegan
    southernpurplevegan Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    WTG!! Keep on going with your journey of weight loss it's really paying off for you. Your starting to look great and your body is probably loving it too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!