Almost 50 lbs down--20 more to go, with pics :)!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• KatieSchnautz
    KatieSchnautz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow... that is all I can say!! Wow!!! You are a new inspiration!!!
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on your success :flowerforyou:
  • RinnieRN
    RinnieRN Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration, I so need it I am a newbie and am struggling to keep my head up. I have to say I have no will power when I am stressed but that little voice inside me keeps saying ....you wont be able to wear a bathing suit..... thanks to evreyone for your before and after pics they help me get thru the rough moments. now i have to add a little walking or something esp for my abs any advice? you look great keep up the good work!!!
  • Maridelsol82
    Options
    You look Amazing! Great job!

7628060.png
  • klafrancis
    klafrancis Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!
  • Omazed
    Omazed Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi,

You have done a great job. Well done on your accomplishment.

You are VERY inspiring!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!! you look fantastic!! I too am a sugar addict, and it definitely can be a hinderance on the weightloss process. smdh.
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Smply put... Beautiful. Congrats on your results and keep on keeping on! I too carry my weight around my mid-section and having a hard time getting to to go.
  • ciian86
    ciian86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    great motivator for us starting out. well done!
  • gobifree59
    gobifree59 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your pics and story. You are an inspiration! Photos do not lie. I lost 32 lbs. on WW 4 years ago and put all but 5 lbs. back on, so here I am on MFP. I recently saw a pic of myself 4 years ago and now and that was motivation enough to get back to tracking and healthy eating. I love MFP and it's free! I am motivated by people like you who have hung in there and have mastered each of your goals. Keep it up! You are lovely!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely beautiful in your before and after pics. You are making healthy choices now and that is the most beautiful thing of all. You are loving yourself enough to treat your body with care. It is the only one we will get. Remember it really is about living the best, healthiest life we can. Keep on keepin on, you are worth it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!